We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The house smells good! And this is not due to a new cleaning product, but to a scented sachet that can be worked manually by children. What do you think if we give a brushstroke of perfumed smell to the cupboards in the house? If you feel like it, I invite you to prepare some small scented bags, to hang from the hangers or from the central bar of the cabinets.
These bags, which we will give the format of a t-shirt, we call sachet. This is our new proposal for crafts. The preparation is simple, the material is cheap and the result is very good. You can hang the sachet in the wardrobe of children, parents, or give it to a family member or friend. It is a good gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day, for example. They are sure to love receiving this scented gift. It does not take long, but it is better not to leave until tomorrow what can be done today, so let's get to work!
- Felts of different colors
- Bag of flowers of the smell that you like
- Pair of scissors
1. On a blank sheet of paper, draw a picture of a T-shirt and then cut it out with the scissors.
2. Once the shirt is cut out, trace it twice on a piece of felt in the color chosen for the shirt, and cut out the two parts.
3. Glue the two shirts by the edges of the same, leaving a hole in the center.
4. When the two parts are glued, you have to decorate the shirt, each one to your liking, putting pockets, collar, ties, ties, etc.
5- When the shirts are dry, it is convenient to fill them with the petals and leaves of the scented flowers.
6- With the wire, you have to make a small hanger to hang the shirt.
7- Now it only remains to insert the hanger in the neck of the shirt to hang it in the closet. Good work!
Craft made by Alejandra Peña and Clara Zevallos - Spain