We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Valentine's Day is the most romantic of the year. Not only is it the perfect occasion to say 'I love you' to your partner, we can also celebrate it with the children by making this beautiful craft.
Make this lovely card with hearts to celebrate Valentine's Day. Inside you can write a phrase of love or a personalized dedication, let the children write a message!
- 1 white card
- Colored cards that go from red to pink
- 1 red marker or the color of your choice
- Pair of scissors
- Tips: Change the message to make a nice birthday gift, for Father's Day or Mother's Day
We teach you how to make an original card, full of hearts to congratulate children on Valentine's Day.
1. Roll out the white card and put the ruler in the middle. Fold the cardstock along the ruler.
2. On red and pink colored paper, draw hearts and cut them out.
3. Place the hearts in one corner of the card and glue them together.
4. On cardboard or green paper, draw leaves and cut them out. Glue the leaves onto the card to form the flower
5. Write a Valentine message on the Valentine card.
Romantic cake for Valentine's Day. As February 14 is a very sweet day, we suggest you bake a delicious chocolate sponge cake with a raspberry heart for Valentine's Day.
Heart muffins for Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day or any special occasion you can prepare these heart-shaped buns, we offer you the step-by-step recipe to make with the children.
Homemade chocolates for Valentine's Day. On our site we suggest you make your own box of chocolates at home. Some white chocolate bonbons with raspberries and biscuits that, in addition to being precious, are a delight. Be careful who you give them to, they can cause addiction, kisses and hugs. Happy Valentines!