We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For those who are looking for starters for the Christmas menu that children like, Guiainfantil.com brings you the English recipe for the cheese and tarragon souffle.
If you want to make this dish for Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas lunch and there is someone who does not like tarragon, we recommend that you use oregano or basil instead.
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons fresh or ground tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 50g butter
- 60 gr of flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 ml milk
- 10 gr of grated Gruyère cheese
- 5 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. We preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Grease a souffle mold with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Heat the milk in a saucepan with the bay leaf until it boils.
4. Heat butter in a pan and add the flour. We stir and add milk slowly so that there are no lumps. We leave over low heat for 10 minutes and stir constantly.
5. We beat the egg yolks and add them to the milk with the bay leaf. We remove the leaf, stir and add the mustard and tarragon. Season with salt and black pepper, and over a low heat, add the Gruyère cheese until it melts.
6. Assemble the egg whites until stiff and add them to the sauce.
7. We place the mixture in a greased mold and bake for half an hour.
You can read more articles similar to Cheese and tarragon soufflé. England Christmas Recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.