We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Modeling with plasticine or salt paste brings many benefits to children. But in addition, it is a very fun activity for the whole family.
Salt paste also has a great advantage: when you let it dry, it hardens, and you can paint it to finish decorating your figurines. It is very easy to make, and you don't need a lot of ingredients. In Guiainfantil.com We encourage you to make homemade salt paste to spend a very entertaining time with your children.
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Food coloring (optional)
- A plastic wrap or plastic wrap
1. Pour two tablespoons of flour into the bowl. Then you add a tablespoon of salt. You always have to calculate twice as much flour as salt. If you want to make more salt paste, you can add four tablespoons of flour and two tablespoons of salt. Mix well.
2. Now you have to pour water, little by little. You are stirring and you stop adding water when you notice that the texture of your dough is similar to that of plasticine. Knead with your fingers. If you want your salt paste to be a certain color, before adding the water to the mixture, add two drops of food coloring to the water and stir well.
3. Shape your dough into a ball. You'll know it's ready when nothing sticks to your hands.
4. Put the ball of salt paste in a tupper and let it cool for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Take your pasta out of the fridge. You already have it ready to work with it! Use your imagination and make all the figures you want.
Tip: To preserve your figure, let it air dry for two days. Then it is ready to paint and varnish. If you have pasta left over, you can keep it in the fridge.