We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Almost all children love pizza, and also parents, since it is a simple dish and with which we can prepare countless recipes encouraging them to try vegetables, as with this healthy and light gluten-free and egg-free vegetable pizza .
Zuzana's recipe for children, from 'Beyond gluten', is perfect for children with celiac disease or allergic to eggs, as it does not contain these ingredients. Despite this, it is a pizza that you will love.
- 240 gr. rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 300 ml. of water
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes
- Broccoli, zucchini, eggplant etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (450 ° F). Prepare the baking tray by greasing it with olive oil, or use parchment paper.
2. Mix the flaxseed with 2 or 3 tablespoons of water. Let stand 15 minutes so that it soaks well.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce: Bring the water to a boil, add the tomatoes for about 30 seconds (the skin breaks open). Take them out, let cool a little and peel.
4. Crush the peeled tomatoes. Season with salt, garlic, oregano ... or according to taste.
5. To the mixture of flaxseed with water add the rest of the water and the lemon juice, and mix well. In the other bowl mix the flour with baking soda and salt.
6. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the flour to the liquid mixture. Go stirring well. If the mixture is too dry, add a little more water. Go stirring and kneading until you get a ball that does not stick to the bowl or hands. If the dough is too soft or sticky, add a little more flour.
7. Put the dough in the mold and form the pizza base with wet hands.
8. On the dough put the prepared sauce. Put the ingredients according to your taste (vegetables: sliced tomato, cooked broccoli, zucchini, onion, corn…., Chicken breast in pieces etc.) and season (for example with oregano, chopped chives etc…)
9. “Brush” the edges with olive oil and bake until the dough is crisp.
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable pizza without gluten or egg, healthy and light, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.