We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pizza is one of the favorite foods of children. In addition, it is a dish that they can help to prepare, because it is very simple to make. Pizza can be prepared in a thousand different ways. It can be salty ... or sweet.
Since Guiainfantil.com, we suggest you innovate, and let yourself be carried away by your imagination, based on this recipe for chocolate pizza.
We are going to leave you a very original recipe that will surprise everyone. It is also ideal to snack a horde of hungry children at a children's party. If you encourage your child to help you prepare chocolate pizzaSurely he proudly tells his friends.
- 1 Pizza base.
- 150 grams of chocolate fondant.
- ½ cup of chocolate cream with hazelnuts.
- ½ cup of cream.
- 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds.
- Chocolate chips (or noodles).
- Some chopped fruit (strawberries, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 250ºC. Put the cream in a saucepan, add the chopped fondant chocolate and melt it.
2. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons of butter and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix the melted chocolate with the hazelnut chocolate cream. Brush the pizza dough with the remaining butter and the chocolate mixture. Put the pizza in the oven and cook it for about 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped almonds on top before serving.
To decorate you can use pieces of fruit or if you want the children to give boats of joy, decorate it with Lacasitos, for example.
You can read more articles similar to Today we eat a chocolate pizza!, in the category of Chocolate on site.