We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Among the great variety of foods that we can cook with curry there is also fish, so our site brings you this traditional Indian recipe with hake.
There are several ways to make curried hake, we can cut it and clean it of thorns so we can give it to children without worries, or we can make it with whole slices, which is faster.
- 4 slices of hake
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 onions
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 3 tomatoes
- Olia oil
1. We put the tomatoes in a saucepan with water to boil, while we cut the onions and garlic.
2. In a pan with olive oil, add the onion, garlic and two tablespoons of curry powder. We mix everything and add the peeled tomatoes.
3. Add the coconut milk, ginger and salt; Stir until everything is mixed well and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add the fish (we can do it in squares without bones or the whole slice), cover it and let it cook for 10 more minutes.
5. You are ready to eat! If we want to make it more complete, we can serve it with rice.
You can read more articles similar to Hake curry. Indian recipes for kids, in the category of Indian Recipes on site.