We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Soups and creams are a healthy option for children's dinners, and a great help for working mothers who want to take care of their children's diet with recipes like this simple vegan carrot and ginger cream.
In this case, we propose a very nourishing, light and full of vitamins for the children's dinner. It is a vegan carrot and ginger cream. In addition, it is very simple to do and will not take too long.
- 1 kg. carrots
- 1 small ginger root (25-50 gr.)
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup of cashew nuts
- ½ cup of water
- Salt and parsley or coriander
1. Wash, clean and grate the carrot; chop the onion very finely; peel and slice the ginger.
2. Sauté the onion and ginger in a saucepan without or with oil. Add the carrot and fry another little.
3. Pour water until it covers the vegetables, and add a pinch of salt.
4. Cover the casserole, lower the heat and cook until all the vegetables are soft. During cooking, stir often and if necessary add more water.
5. For the cashew nut cream. Put the walnut, water and a pinch of salt in the blender or blender glass, and blend until obtaining a smooth cream.
6. When the vegetables are soft, put everything in the blender (if it is small, in several batches) and blend until you get a cream.
7. Put it back in the pot, add more water (if necessary) and boil (over low heat) a little more, so that it thickens, while stirring, and correct the salt.
8. Add a little of the cashew nut cream, stir.
9. Serve with a little cashew nut cream and a little parsley or coriander as a garnish, and enjoy!
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free recipes.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Vegan carrot and ginger cream, children's dinner, in the category of Soups and broths on site.