We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Four cheese pizza is one of the most classic and one of the favorites for children. But you can also make the children's four-cheese muffin recipe, a different way to present this rich and fluffy combination.
Cupcakes and muffins are a hit with kids and parents. They are very simple to prepare for a children's party or for a snack. Have fun cooking this simple cheese muffin recipe with the kids.
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 100 ml. of oil
- 200 ml. milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr. mozzarella cheese
- 50 gr. emmental cheese
- 50 gr. Gruyère cheese
- 50 gr. parmesan cheese
1. In a bowl, mix the flour with the yeast and a pinch of salt, mix well and reserve.
2. Beat the eggs, add the milk and oil. Add the flour little by little, mixing well so that it is a homogeneous dough without lumps.
3. Grate the cheeses and mix them, you can also cut them into cubes. Use four different cheeses, the ones you like the most, and add them to the dough.
4. Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Bring the muffin molds up to 2/3 of their capacity with the dough. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until poked with a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and let cool on a rack, serve warm.
You can read more articles similar to Four cheese muffins for children's snack, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.