We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fish is usually an obstacle in infant feeding, so parents have to find attractive ways to present it to them. Guiainfantil.com proposes a simple recipe for children, of rice with squid and prawns.
As rice tends to delight the little ones in the house, it is a good alternative to hide the pieces of fish, and with its mild flavor it will give this dish a delicious touch. Squid, shrimp and vegetables make this recipe a very healthy meal.
- 450 gr. of rice
- 400 gr. clean squid
- 200 gr. shrimp
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1l. vegetable or fish broth
- 1 red pepper
- Oil and salt
- Chopped parsley
- Pepper (optional)
1. Clean the squid well if they are not, empty the interior and cut the squid into strips or rings. Also wash the prawns.
2. Wash and peel the vegetables. Chop the onion very finely and chop the carrots and red pepper.
3. Put a drizzle of oil in the pan over medium heat, sauté the onion until transparent and add the rest of the vegetables. Sauté them for a few minutes.
4. Add the squid and prawns, and continue sautéing. When the squid release the water, add the broth. When it starts to boil, add the rice and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the rice is soft.
5. When the rice is done, season to taste, put chopped parsley on top and serve.
Here are other recipes with squid for children.
You can read more articles similar to Rice with squid and prawns. Easy and healthy recipe, in the category of Rice on site.