We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mothers often find it difficult to get our children to eat well. Food is one of our main concerns, and we want to offer children a balanced and nutritious menu, but at the same time attractive.
This chicken terrine recipe meets all of these requirements. It is a simple recipe to prepare, ideal to take advantage of some chicken breasts and add other ingredients to your liking. We propose you some crunchy pistachios.
- 750 gr. chicken breast
- 225 ml. evaporated milk
- 65gr. of butter
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 ml. sweet sherry wine
- 75 gr. pistachios
- Black pepper
1. Cut 400 gr. of the chicken breast in strips, reserving the rest. Mix with the oil, the bay leaf, the salt and the pepper in a bowl, and leave it to rest in the fridge until the next day, so that they take on the flavor.
2. Chop the chives and garlic very finely, chop the pistachios and reserve.
3. Strain the juice from the marinated chicken, beat it with the eggs, butter, evaporated milk, chives and garlic. Shred the remaining chicken breasts and add them to the mixture.
4. Place a layer of the shredded chicken mixture in the bottom of the mold, add a few pistachios and then a layer of chicken strips. Alternate in the same way until the mold is filled, ending with a layer of shredded chicken.
5. Bake at 145º for about 45 minutes, until it comes out clean when punctured with a toothpick. Let cool before serving.
You can read more articles similar to Chicken terrine with pistachios. Easy recipe for kids, in the category of Meats on site.