We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Kneading is something that children love. If you tell them that you are going to make cookies they will surely jump out of the chair. When they are full of flour up to the eyebrows, do not forget to take a photo because it will be an indelible memory, the rest will be fixed after a good bath while the cookies are made in the oven and the house is flooded with that delicious smell ...
These crunchy chocolate chip cookies will become your favorites, they are very easy to make, they can collaborate in the preparation and they will not last long at home.
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 250 gr. grated coconut
- 200 gr. chocolate chips
- 125 gr. of butter
- 25 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Put the flour mixed with the yeast and butter or margarine in a deep bowl to be able to work it with your hands.
2. Add the coconut, the chocolate chips, the vanilla, the sugar, the juice and the eggs, and mix everything very well.
3. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. While it is heating, grease a baking tray with oil, or place a parchment paper.
4. Shape the cookies into a ball and lightly flatten it, place them on the tray. Don't forget to leave space between them for them to grow. Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
Elena Sepúlveda. Little Recipes Editor
You can read more articles similar to Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies, in the Cookies category on site.