We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chocolate is a safe bet for children's dessert, but that doesn't mean we have to make calorie-laden sweets. There are children's recipes like these no-bake chocolate cookies that are light and healthy.
Recipes for children like these chocolate chip cookies have other advantages, such as Zuzana Pinilla, from 'Beyond gluten'. They are a small whim that is compatible with the vegan diet, does not contain gluten or sugars.
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons carob flour
- 3 tablespoons of honey (or xylitol, agave etc)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Tips: You can use whole almonds and crush them at home, you will also have to process the xylitol, since it is a dry sweetener.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients: almonds, carob, cocoa.
2. In case of using dates to sweeten, first process the dates in the food processor. Then add the rest of the ingredients and process until the dough is compact and can form small balls. In the case of using xylitol (or another dry sweetener; powder) process all the ingredients in the processor until the compact mass is obtained and can form small balls of it. If you are going to use honey, mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the dough is compact (it is sticky).
3. Form balls of the same size as the dough. Squash the balls so that they get the shape of cookies. Put them on a tray with baking paper (or parchment ... or another).
4. Put in the fridge and let it rest for several hours.
5. You can now enjoy the cookies. Remember that they should be kept in the fridge.
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free recipes.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to No-Bake Chocolate Cookies, Quick Dessert, in the Cookies category on site.