We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lentils are a very traditional dish in stews, but you can also take them in another way with this recipe for lentil and soy salad, fresh and healthy. Lentils are very good for growing children and for pregnant women.
The high level of iron and folate, which is converted to folic acid when digesting them, makes lentils very necessary during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. A very healthy recipe for the whole family's diet.
- 400 gr. lentils
- 200 gr. lettuce or other green leaf
- 100 gr. bean sprouts
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
1. Soak the lentils the day before. Drain them at the time of cooking, put a pot with plenty of water to heat.
2. Wash and chop the vegetables. Peel and grate the carrot, chop the onion and tomatoes, wash the lettuce well, drain it and chop some leaves.
3. Add the lentils to boiling water with a little salt. Cook them for about 45 minutes, until they are done, drain them and pass them under cold water.
4. Place the cold lentils in a bowl. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, bean sprouts, and onion, and mix well.
5. Season with the juice of a lemon, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt.
Here you have other food recipes for pregnant women, and also recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Fresh and healthy lentil and soy salad, in the category of Legumes on site.