Prevention and treatment of baby allergies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Guide to my Pregnancy: a gift for pregnant women
Pregnant for 260 Weeks? The Doctors
Pregnant having twin babies
is a sweet dream for most women. Two babies instead of one, the second
to be able to raise two siblings at the same time without experiencing a pregnancy;
it is of course good to live knowing that they have companions. But pregnancy
In the process of carrying two babies instead of one
There are some difficulties.
In addition to this sweet rush, the problems and solutions you may have
You must also know the ways.
Twin pregnancy problems, problems most remarkable in
Pregnancy symptoms are more intense and severe. Nausea and
Complaints seen in early pregnancy such as vomiting are more common than singleton pregnancies.
may be more. In this case, you should consult your doctor's advice and
You should follow the recommendations to reduce symptoms.
Mother with twin pregnancy
Anemia is more common in candidates. Therefore, early pregnancy
iron taxation in the postoperative period, complaints related to anemia
It will prevent.
periods of two babies instead of one, as a result of
pain is more than singleton pregnancies
may cause difficulties. Therefore if women who have twin pregnancy
if they work, they may need to leave for the following months. Walk
difficulty in some pregnant women due to the increase in weight gain
Difficulties in getting You are also pregnant with twin babies.
more often than regular pregnant women
passages are important.
Twin pregnancy problems, problems The most important among undoubtedly
preterm labor and the risk of miscarriage. Usually in twin pregnancies
birth does not take 40 weeks as in singleton pregnancies. So premature births
for a hospital birth with infant intensive care
It should be. Since preterm delivery is high, it is
There should be a hospital with baby intensive care and delivery should be planned.
In recent months, the expectant mother quits her job and risks at home.
must rest. Because the mother is mobile
can cause premature birth.
Another issue is for twin babies.
Pregnant mothers are advised to give birth by caesarean section. if
babies come with head coming and if the pelvic structure of the expectant mother is appropriate,
but nowadays, cesarean section is preferred in multiple pregnancies.
What Should Pregnant Parents Do?
Pregnancy is pretty for women
is a delicate period. All biological with their babies growing in the womb
on the other hand, the mother
and begin. In this most delicate and miraculous period of human life, father
There is a lot that candidates must do.
The mood of the expectant mother changes
can be more than cheerful or sad. Unbalanced mothers
behave to balance the mood;
and should never react.
Weight gain of the expectant mother and
An increase in the hairs on the body can be seen. For this reason, the prospective mother
may be unhappy by disliking the appearance, body weight as soon as possible
birth may want to get rid of. Understanding his impatience
to appease him and to say that his new look suits him.
should not stand back. However, if the expectant mother
If he has gained excess weight, it should ensure a balanced diet, with him
should enter a healthy diet. No doubt this is for the health of your baby
It is important.
to accompany the controls and see the ultrasound images of the baby,
even if it does not carry in the belly will allow the candidate to adopt the baby. Father
candidates for this reason touching the belly of the mother and the doctor under the control of ultrasound
looking at the images should try to feel the presence of the baby. So you can
develop a sympathy with the expectant mother in every second
It will be easy.
Your father must go into labor
but sometimes the expectant mother can demand it. Mother-to-be
if the child needs support during childbirth
should prepare itself. When labor pains or water comes, father
the candidate should remain calm and guide the mother, panic with breathing exercises
should try to prevent However, after a long time after the arrival of water
unnecessary fuss should not be caught. Keep in mind
it is the mother who will ultimately experience the birth.
That the father-to-be will always remain calm and support him until the last moment.
Being a mother as well as being a father
important tasks. The excitement of the mother during pregnancy,
to share his concerns
to know that a baby is loaded and act accordingly
In the first 4 months of 2007, 8 cases of botulism were confirmed, at national level, compared to 3 cases during the same period of 2006. The 8 cases appeared in the counties: Mures - 2 of which 1 death, Bacau - 2, Valcea -2 and 1 case in Harghita and Bihor counties. The disease occurs as a result of the consumption of contaminated foods, especially canned foods prepared in the house, bacon, smoked sausage, smoked fish / salt, lard meat.
The main signs of the disease are:
- moderate digestive disorders: dry mouth mucosa, nausea, abdominal pain;
- headache, dizziness;
- accentuated asthenia;
- flaccid paralysis, ocular paralysis - ophthalmoplegia, more frequent
- ocular manifestations (diplopia, strabismus);
- pharyngeal paralysis - difficult swallowing, hoarse voice, difficult speech, and in severe cases paralysis of the muscles of the neck, limbs, paralysis of the respiratory muscles with the onset of respiratory insufficiency.
In order to prevent illnesses, the Ministry of Public Health and the Center for the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases recommend the following to the population:
- avoiding the consumption of canned vegetables, meat and fish in the house that were not sterilized by boiling (boil at least 30 minutes);
- avoiding the consumption of canned foods whose lid bombs;
- avoiding the consumption of foods with unpleasant appearance and smell;
- careful cleaning and thorough washing of plant products;
- cold preservation of incompletely prepared foods or perishable foodstuffs;
- foods with unpleasant appearance and smell will not constitute animal feed;
- the containers in which the food with unpleasant appearance and smell were found will be well cleaned and cooked.
- any preparation preserved in the house is boiled for more than 10 minutes - the domestic (vegetable) preserves have the highest risk; industrial preserves (concentrated soups, canned vegetables) may be less contaminated when insufficiently sterilized; smoked meat and ham prepared in the house, sausages, fish preserves can also be sources of disease;
- avoiding the preparation of food more than 2 - 3 hours before consumption, if it is not possible to ensure the temperature conditions necessary for storing prepared foods;
- ensuring the storage of food at temperatures of 4-8 degrees Celsius, in the case of foods that will be consumed more than 2-3 hours after preparation (refrigeration);
- consuming foods prepared for infants immediately after their preparation, without being reheated or stored in the refrigerator;
- in the case of cooked food, ensuring a preparation temperature of over 70 degrees Celsius;
- Avoid contact between unprepared and prepared foods;
- repeated washing of hands, not only after the use of the toilet and before the meal.
At the onset of the first symptoms of the disease, immediate presentation is recommended to the family doctor or to the emergency hospitals.
MS Press Office
May 7, 2007
Is it true that brewer's yeast promotes breastfeeding?
"Is it true that brewer's yeast promotes breastfeeding?" Our specialist, Celia Dos Santos, lactation consultant, answers Clem's question.
The answer of Celia Dos Santos, consultant in hospital and liberal lactation in Paris
- The lactation process takes a while to get into place. The amount of milk can vary depending on: the regularity and ease of sucking of the baby, the physical and emotional condition of the mother ... various parameters that may play a role in the amount of milk production. It is sometimes necessary to be patient, to be counseled and why not resort, always on medical advice, to galactologists, elements which by operating on the prolactin, the hormone which allows the triggering and the maintenance of the lactation, will favor the milk secretion.
- A true remedy for grandmother, brewer's yeast is known to possess virtues favoring milk production. Rightly because it contains barley malt, ingredient whose galactological powers have been demonstrated by different studies. For a long time, nannies and mothers drank beer to boost their lactation. But this practice has restrictions since we know the harmful effects of alcohol on the baby.
- If it is possible to drink beer made from malt, barley, provided that it is alcohol-free, as much privilege other galactologic means. Studies have shown that non-alcoholic beers still have a tiny amount of alcohol. So to stimulate his lactation as much privilege homeopathy or herbal medicine. Always seek the advice of your lactation consultant, midwife or doctor. Herbal infusion herbal teas such as fennel, anise, fenugreek and milk thistle give excellent results.
Interview by Frédérique Odasso
Other expert answers.
No wonder, the third year of a child's life abounds in many developmental changes.
Until now, usually a rebellious two-year-old does not change radically, although most often he does calms down a bit. He begins to appreciate contacts with peers, gets to know his needs and makes everyone aware that everyone is different. This is a milestone in development!
- the height and weight of the child increases slowly, after dynamic changes in the first two years, further growth occurs slowly,
- the ability to maintain balance improves, the child runs more efficiently, jumps and walks without tripping.
What can a three year old do?
- eat with a spoon yourself
- dress yourself (put on most wardrobe items),
- signal physiological needs,
- use the toilet
- at the end of the third year, the child should correctly use all grammatical forms,
- the child plays with the language and tries to use the word to evoke various reactions in the immediate surroundings, for example the whole voice, says: "I do not want a grandfather", "I do not love my mother", "I do not want to be at home with you", etc. When his words cause a negative reaction, usually scared and sad.
- the 3-year-old cannot read the time on the watch yet, but he knows the time terms, for example "tomorrow", "right away", "at five o'clock", etc. He often uses them during conversations, not always fully understanding them.
Emotional and social development
- the child's sense of autonomy and self-esteem develops,
- the child begins to try to solve problems, for example in play,
- the toddler begins to feel jealousy, pride, embarrassment, shame and guilt,
- the child learns by imitation,
- from the age of two, children play in parallel: that is, next to each other, theoretically the same, but not together,
- in the third year of life, children attempt to play together,
- the child is often still emotionally labile, can change from one feeling to another in a very short time,
- agitation over braking predominates in the child. That's why the parent is still needed for the toddler to calm down and achieve balance,
- the three-year-old knows he is a girl or a boy and his sex will never change, although the boy may sometimes say that "if he is big, he will be a girl" and the girl may indicate that he will become a boy. The toddler knows, however, that this is impossible and that the parent is also aware of this,
- the three year old is starting to feel compassionate and wants to find a friend among his peers,
- a 3-year-old who doesn't like something can even be aggressive: a child can raise his hand to another person (active aggression) or says "I don't like you", "go away" (verbal aggression). These behaviors should be consistently and patiently modified,
- you should provide your child with correct behavior patterns and tell yourself that inappropriate behavior is not a malice, but is a sign that your baby is growing naturally.
Even more attention needs to be paid to asthma children in summer!
The American Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Academy Newsletter warns asthma and parents of children with asthma about the dangers of summer.
Even more attention needs to be paid to asthma children in summer!Experience shows that during vacations, during the holidays and during the holidays many people forget about regular medication, which puts you at risk of developing a severe asthma attack.
This medication provides no symptomsIf an asthma patient has been feeling well for a long time, the symptoms of the disease - wheezing, coughing, hesitancy - do not appear anymore, tend to forget about sustained treatment - warns dr. Hidvégi Edit lungs, child lungs, doctor of the Buda Allergy Center. Asthma is not a cure, but it is a treatable disease;
Children without parental supervisionIn the case of children, the time spent away from their parents is a danger, and in the bigger ones, the bigger ones at festivals often forget to take their medication at the usual time. The and there is a great need for attention, since in the new situation, factors that provoke an asthma attack - such as higher pollen load and increased physical activity - may be more common. This is why the number of asthma cases requiring emergency care, especially in children and adolescents, is rising.
What to do if you miss a medication?- If you have forgotten to use any of your regular medications in the course of your maintenance treatment, then as soon as you have noticed this, you will be looking to revert to your previous administration. Do not waste the amount left over, but make sure that you use it as soon as possible. This is because these drugs reduce the inflammation of the airways and thus prevent the onset of an asthma attack.- During this period, we should pay more attention to our symptoms, we use the peak flow meter regularly! If you have experienced worsening of these values, follow the asthma action plan.- Seizures do not need to be applied daily, unless there is a need for the values or symptoms. However, if you need more than usual after the maintenance medication is missed, it is advisable to consult with your treating physician as medication may be required.
Better prevent- In the case of a smaller child, if the parents miss a part of their parents' time, they should inform the nurses and relatives about the illness, the symptoms of the seizure and the help of the child. There are applications that alert you to medication every day, at specified times. - Before traveling, consult your child's physician and ensure there is enough medicine for your vacation. In addition to prescribing, ask your doctor for advice on what to look out for during your vacations.
- Coughing: asthma or croup?
- Less common in farm-raised children
- The asthma, in short
How is the right sex education given to children?
The foundation of sexuality is laid by the education given to the child. Sexuality starts with the process of discovering the child's own body and continues with games. Psychologist Eda Gökduman describes sexual development and sexual education process in children.
Sexuality; A healthy person holds an important place in the profile. The foundation of sexuality is laid by the education given to the child. Sexuality starts with the process of discovering the child's own body and continues with games. Many parents do not know what to do when confronting the child's sexual-evoking behavior and confuse these behaviors with adult sexuality. However, child sexuality is completely different from adult sexuality and is considered a normal process in the development of the child. First thing parents should know about sexual education; to be calm and to accept that this discovery is a natural process.
Sexual discoveries increase with the age of two years. In this period; it starts with the child touching his genitals during the process of nurturing and toilet training and discovering the different emotions he enjoys in these touches. This behavior, which starts at first in games, can be repeated frequently with conscious touches. Trying to prevent this behavior attracts the child's attention more and increases his curiosity. In particular, the stubbornness of the two-year-old child reinforces this behavior. Continuous warnings can cause the child to feel guilty and feel that they have made a mistake. When this behavior was observed to be too much; The presence of some stressful factors in the child may be considered. Although this behavior is considered a natural process, its frequency is important. This behavior is observed more frequently in children who are left alone, bored, unable to find a playmate, constantly blocked, pressured in nutrition - toilet training and inward - looking structure. These reasons should be identified and necessary precautions should be taken by the parents. It is observed that the frequency of these behaviors increases during sleep periods. Therefore, our recommendation; especially during this period, the child is not laid in bed before sleep or until he falls asleep.
Sexual information in the age range of 3-5 years is desired to be learned more by children. Whoever the question is asked must answer. When a girl asks a father a question, yönlendirme Ask your mother. Yönlendirme The child will have a negative impression.
Nasıl How was I born? How do babies come from the world? Why doesn't my friend at school have a cock? Why is he standing in the toilet? ”
These questions should never be left unanswered. The answers should be in a language that the child can understand and appropriate for their age. You can examine the bodies of men and women in child sexual education books together. You can identify the genitals with their scientific names. If you are surprised with the question, do not feel it if you do not know how to answer it. Keep in mind that it follows your every reaction. You will learn that sexuality is a normal process with your natural behavior and comfortable explanations. You can see that they are trying to recognize each other's sexual organs in their games with friends. Don't be surprised by the behaviors of husband and wife, lovers, kissing and so on. You should not react to these games by being angry and shame. Explain to him calmly how to play with his friend.
You can tell that it is natural for him to wonder about things, that his friend and his genitals are special to him, that only his doctor and his parents can touch when it hurts. Giving examples from yourself can ease her.
Curiosity about the parent's genitals and sexual life may also begin. When the father goes to the toilet, the mother may try to secretly watch them while taking a bath. Here, instead of giving information about sex life, it would be useful to state that it is special for parents. Detailed information can confuse a child of this age. In order to avoid such questions, it is necessary to prevent parents or older siblings from walking around the house naked, not taking a bath together and sleeping in the same bed. Therefore, we emphasize the drawbacks of sleeping with many families. With bed meetings in the morning, you can satisfy your longing for bed.
If the child sees the mother or father naked incidentally, it should not be avoided immediately and calmly covered, it should be mentioned that the body of the man or woman may change as it grows. Parents should give importance to privacy in their sexual life. A child who witnesses sexual activity will not perceive this process mentally, but will also experience anxiety. It is also necessary to pay attention to efforts such as constant avoidance and hiding. These behaviors may increase the curiosity of the child more. There is no harm in carrying out behaviors like hugging and kissing each other. This is a behavior that only shows that the parents love each other and will affect the child's emotional development positively.
Communication between the child and the family is very important. A healthy sexual education can be provided through a healthy communication. Sexual education; it should be given by the parent in accordance with all ages. Children who are not given enough information in time can try to satisfy their curiosity in different ways - hidden and dangerous. This leads to false learning. A healthy sexual development during childhood will form the basis of sexuality during adolescence and adulthood. Sexual development during adolescence is much more difficult with the presence of the changing body. Sexual information before puberty is also very important for the child in the growth process.
If you feel that you feel inadequate during the sexual education process you give your child and you do not know what to do, you can get an expert counseling.