The anger box, an excellent tool against child tantrums
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Christmas workshop, painting sessions on the object, December 8 - 16, 2012
Children's Modules - Special Christmas Sessions
Winter holidays bring great joy to children due to the decoration of the fir tree and the arrival of Santa. This year the children choose to decorate their fir tree with personalized balloons at the Antipa Museum where the reindeer and the spirits will be left painted on the magic balloons. Four different creative techniques will be learned by children.
December 8 - 9, 2012
group 1 - 10:00 - 11:30
group 2 - 12:00 - 13:30
Theme 1, on December 8: Painting on Christmas balloons.
Models with reindeer, moths, licorice, plush bears, angels
Theme 2, on December 9: Decorative model - Christmas greeting card.
Model with animals from Ieslea de Christmas.
Cost: 90 RON / 2 workshops
December 15-16, 2012
group 1 - 10:00 - 11:30
group 2 - 12:00 - 13:30
Topic 1, on December 15: Modeling with decorative accents.
Reindeer and other animals that are present in the Christmas stories.
Theme 2, on December 16: Painted object ready to hang in the Christmas tree.
Techniques for adapting decorative elements to various types of shapes.
Cost: 90 RON / 2 workshops
Registration: e-mail [email protected]
Tags Workshops for children
Influenza And Colds: Natural Cures
From the age of 3, children's games can become a fundamental support for the foundation of children's learning. We cannot ignore that when children learn by having fun, they learn more and better.
The craft that we propose now is very simple. Is about a homemade puzzle made of wooden sticks for children to learn vowels, playing to match them with an image and a color.
- Wood sticks
- White glue and brush
- Scissors and cutter
- Plastic cups
- Scotch tape
Now that you know what materials you need, we will teach you how to create these puzzles step by step. When your children play with them, by handling the pieces, you will be promoting the development of fine motor skills or fine motor skills, in addition to providing knowledge. What do you think of the idea?
Follow the step by step carefully to know how to make these homemade puzzles. We teach you to create the base that will allow you to let your imagination fly to create a thousand and one fun and educational puzzles for your children.
1. To start making this beautiful educational toy with which your children will give you more than one smile, you have to place 5 wooden sticks together horizontally. The width of the sticks should be about 2.5 cm each. Then, fix them to the work table around the ends with some electrical tape.
2. Now put the sticks aside, because we are going to continue preparing the images we want to work with. Remember that the objective of this game is to reinforce the learning of vowels, so you need to find 5 words that are objects and that begin with the letters a, e, i, o and u. For example: tree, star, island, eye and grape.
3. Then cut out your image and put it face down on a piece of paper or newspaper. With the help of a brush, carefully spread a very thin layer of white glue and then glue the image onto the popsicle sticks. We recommend using a flat brush number 6.
We have used an image, but you can make your own drawing or substitute the image and the drawing to paint directly on the wooden sticks with markers, watercolors or tempera. If you have older children, they will surely be happy to help you with this creative step. Repeat this process with the rest and Let them dry for at least 1 hour.
4. If you have used the technique of pasting an image or a drawing, then you have to use the utility knife to separate the wooden sticks again. You can use a ruler as a guide. Make sure the utility knife is sharp and sharp! The goal is to cut the image, but if the cutter is not in good condition, you can drag the paper instead of cutting. Repeat the process with the rest of the images or drawings.
As a sharp object must be used, this step must be carried out by an adult.
5. Do you remember that before we had told you that we can also take advantage of this homemade puzzle to make a color relationship? Well let's get to it!
To do this, we are going to assign a color to each of the puzzles; a color that is related to the object that we have captured.
In the puzzle of A, we have drawn a tree, so we can relate it to the color green, because the treetops are green. In this simple way, you will get your children to associate information and develop their memory. What is it wonderful at? And you have done it with your own hands!
We are going to continue with the vowel E. You can work this vowel with the word star and create a relationship with the color yellow. If you ask a child what color the stars are, they will probably say yellow, although for many adults they are white.
For the vowel I we have chosen the word island, but if you liked the idea of introducing colors, you can use the word magnet, and find, for example, the image of a red magnet.
With the O we have the word bear. But ... if it is Ragged Bear! Hello, Rag-bear! To work, for example with the color blue, you can use the word eye instead of the word bear, and look for an image of an eye that is blue.
And finally, with the U, grapes, and the color purple.
You have got some beautiful puzzles! We are going to make some very simple containers so they don't spoil and you can store them comfortably.
6. Finally, we only have to find some containers that allow us to sort by letters and colors. You only need 5 plastic cups, preferably tall, tube, to paste on each of them the vowels A, E, I, O and U in the corresponding color, that is, if for A you have used the word tree and thus be able to work with the color green, the letter you paste on the glass must be this color. Following our examples, it would look like this: A is green, E is yellow, I is red, O is blue and U is purple.
And from here you can continue creating all the puzzles that you can think of.
From the age of 3, children begin to think differently and develop cognitive abilities that allow them to learn colors and numbers. They also begin to understand and follow simple instructions such as 'you have to brush your teeth' or 'you have to put on your pajamas'. On the other hand, they begin to understand the passage of time, differentiating morning from night and days of the week. Don't be caught by surprise! Because they also begin a phase of fantasy and imagination where they try to imitate everything they see.
On a grammatical level, they can already learn some basic rules since, as a general rule, they already say their name, understand new words, and although they use short sentences, they can communicate clearly enough to be understood. It is also remarkable physical, social and emotional development.
This homemade puzzle that we have proposed delves into all these aspects since we reinforce the learning of vowels and colors, but we also stimulate their language by having a conversation with them while we play with the wooden pieces.
We wish you many hours of playing together accompanied by thousands of smiles!
Juicy pork tenderloin with carrot and tomato sauce
Pork loin is a very common meat in children's meals, as it contains very little fat and helps control childhood obesity. You can accompany it with a juicy carrot and tomato sauce.
In the recipes for children we must look for dishes that are healthy, but also that are attractive to them. As children do not usually like vegetables, we can give it to them in the form of a sauce with this recipe, they will not even realize it like that!
- 250 gr. pork tenderloin steaks
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 100 ml. white wine
- 75 ml. of oil
- Black pepper
1. Wash and cut the vegetables, remember to peel the carrot. Chop the tomatoes into quarters and chop the onion.
2. Put a couple of tablespoons of oil in a deep frying pan or casserole, add the onion and let it fry for a couple of minutes. Add the carrot, tomato, and white wine.
3. When the vegetables are tender, add the tenderloin steaks to the skillet and let them cook with the vegetables, turning occasionally. Season to taste.
4. Remove the steaks from the skillet and reserve them on a plate.
5. Put the vegetables in a blender glass and mash the vegetables. If you want the lighter sauce, add a little water, if you want it to thicken, return it to low heat for a few minutes. Serve the steaks with the sauce on top and a garnish of vegetables.
You can read more articles similar to Juicy pork tenderloin with carrot and tomato sauce, in the category of Meats on site.
Fudge and his wife Szilabgy Szilvi sad news of their baby: Sofi leukemia. The baby has already been killed, and parents are confident of waking up.Fudge with the Deceiver (photo: Instagram) Ferenc Molnárr's Wife of Feram Molnárr, Szilvia Szilágyi has posted a sad message on their Instagram: their little one, Sophie leukemia. diagnosed with acute lymphoid leukemia, hospitalization began immediately. With that, we suddenly fell into the most frightening scenes of all parents. we are incomprehensible szбmunkra.Ugyanakkor szбz szбzalйkig sure that small lбnyunk, йletьnk йrtelme soon meggyуgyul, йs mйg erхsebben continues ъtjбt йs egйszsйgesebben the йletben. tudjбk Few but the very childhood leukйmia jу arбnyban gyуgyнthatу. Totally, all kйsхbbi kцvetkezmйny nйlkьl. we are not alone and the number lan gives a positive example of strength Let's hope our example will give power to others, and at the same time, we urge everyone; fans, cheese, and acquaintances to keep from looking. Not on the phone, either in person or in person. We will not respond, and any unwelcome visitors who come with whatever good intentions we will reject. No one can disturb your soul, peace of mind, or anything. My son and myself, thank you very much for understanding and honoring this! " leads to the vein and then to the heart.The singer and his wife are very confident in their baby's recovery. Childhood leukemia can be cured in a very good way, and now Sofia is doing his best.Sophie, Fudge's Baby and Wife, Szilvi Before the Night