More unpleasant than dangerous: if your little nose runs steadily
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Don't call me dad, we want to get pregnant now!
In our productive period, we are seeking to establish a relationship with our father - a researcher at the University of California at Los Angeles and University of Miami."These days, we're less likely to call our dad and, if he calls, our conversations will be shorter than usual," said researcher Martie Haselton.
"Evolutionary biologists believe that females of other species are also in close contact with male relatives during fertile periods," said Debra Lieberman, first author of the research article. "To our knowledge, no one knew how it worked in humans," he and his colleagues told Psychological Science in the latest issue. There are no unequivocal external signs in humans. In spite of this, women dress more attractively, changing their pitch to make them look even more attractive. They try to break away from the groups on the productive days of their cycle, and even on those days they are more attracted to the masculine (whether outward or demeanor).
Phone calls and family chat?
The researchers examined women's phone numbers between 48, 18 and 22 years. Over a month, they monitored the time and length of conversations with their parents, and then compared it to the women's fertility cycle. In their unproductive days, women called their dad twice as often as during the fracture period. Regardless of who initiated the call, they had 1.7 minutes of talk time on their productive days, while on average they talked for 3.4 minutes.
Researchers have concluded that a close relationship with the father discourages possible court action, but the data seems to counteract that. It seems more costly that, as with most species, women have developed psychic defense mechanisms that prevent them from being conceived by fewer healthy children, so they are more likely to lose their genetics. "For people, the fertile period is short," says Lieberman. "Sexual relationships during this period are crucial because they can easily conceive and the offspring need to be raised. No wonder that genetically similar, kinsmen are removed, since they are not biologically Hungarian."
Not seeking control over the purpose of avoiding fatherly conversations may also indicate that in more productive days, they call their mothers more often, and the more often they have a closer relationship with them. In this case, they call their mother four times more often than their father and speak for an average of 4.7 minutes instead of the usual 4.2 minutes.
Researchers believe that women are probably asking for relationship counseling. Our mother's life experience is much greater, and you can imagine asking, "Mom met a cute son, what do you think?" Unconsciously, women are trying to find a pair in the period around the follicles, one that is not genetically similar to them. "We think that we are overwhelmed by our animal instincts. However, our experimentation proves that our daily decisions are always influenced by ancient instincts that extend beyond our millions."
Halloween kit for cakes of hell
Mom is the first playground to spend all day with the little one. Is it really your job to have fun without a break? Let's take a closer look at this great era and the related "rules of the game".What is a game? Yeah, fkknt in the early days, simply communication. No matter what age you are, it is essential that you talk to your baby at all times, tell him what you are going to do, praise him, ask him to help, for example, put his mouth out. This is worth doing from the outset, even if you think you do not understand it. Since the Newborn has been killed, it also has feelings, feelings, intentions, unspoken. Accordingly, you respond with a full body and behavior. If, for example, you find you very anxious, lean, first ask what you have to say to him (not necessarily words) that has upset you. We can't always figure out the cause of lamentation, but a quiet parent is much less likely to find the cause.
1. Stimuli are defined - from 0 to 3 monthsAlthough it doesn't last for three months on paper, and it's not worth setting such strict limits, because the transitions are continuous, so the oscillators are very determined by the first few months. Whether you call it games or satisfying your demands now is almost irrelevant. The point is keep a lot close to your body, carry, circle, Sing to herand talk to her. It is impossible to determine that there is daily urine through the urn. You better listen to it: it will tell you when you need to. One baby a lot she needs more from her parents' direct companylike the others. However, there is no need for games, spools, musical jokes at all.
2. The world is out: what is there other than mother? - From 4 to 8 days oldYou respond to a lot of your questions and uncertainties when you look at your child with really open eyes. Observe carefully, thoughtfully, do not always want to buy and buy around, with him. You will realize that you are increasingly targeting attention to something outlandish, he has become increasingly obsessed with making certain movements. You notice that he swallows the game, watches the curtain fall, and stops sucking immediately if there is something interesting about it. In addition to being next to it, you talk to him, you listen to him, it is very important that you do not interfere with your actions! If you swallow something, don't hurry or put it in front of your nose. If you are struggling to grab something but have a rough vest, do not hand over the object. From this quiet, inquisitive look, the playful players will grow. There's no need for them to grow up in the midst of it. you don't interfere with your movement. That is, you do not make moves that you would not make by yourself, and you do not teach things you think you should know. Only start the game when you are sure that you will not be disturbed by any of your starters. Note that you cannot pay attention to something for a long time. One-on-one stunning games, rotating and delivering puppets are just about to entertain.
3. In the footsteps of the explorers - from 9 to 18 monthsDuring this time, the most interesting "game" is to put it down somewhere and press it, feel it, you can discover to your liking. Usually, savvy games meant for the supernaturalists only take off in a matter of moments, but the "accidental" bag is carefully ransacked and the finite tip of objects let's play for the better! Equally great is occupying the turquoise in the kitchen cabinet, shelving bookshelves, managing technical items, tracing electrical wires, gutting mobiles, and so on, doing all the things you need to do whistling, flashing, a thousand touches of admiration: - Play with it, Pistike !, but Pistike at most strikes the floor a few times, which few hard-wearing versions do. Pistike türzzzz - life is for you, though it is not. Pistike does just what every normal child does: he wants to mimic adults. And they push their phones for some time, not richer and nerve-wracking games. In quieter moments, the fun of popping, singing, and slowly storyboarding games continue to come in handy. However, parents do not have the task of having their child entertained most of the day.
4. Discovering New Communication Channels - 18 Months to 3 YearsThe onset of speech development significantly expands the communication opportunities. Now you find out why it was worth talking to the little one from the start: you can realize more and more that you obviously understand and follow the conversations of the big ones. It is increasingly time for the characters to have serious conversations. She loves fairy tales more and more, so don't miss a day without a fairy tale. The best are the ones you say with your own words, and those that are related to what you die every day. storylines, film extracts, a simple breeze for periods of sunshine, such as after dinner, before bedtime, for the sake of light-heartedness. Also, most of the day there is no need for the little one to play with it. Instead, allow him to participate in your life, in your business, of course, as far as possible. This is the best form of learning and development.
Play with the baby
5. Simple rules and friendsHomeschooling to life
Between the ages of three and more, more and more He begins to inquire about his contemporaries. Initially, it is more about running alongside others, turning on what older people are more or less enthusiastic about. In such a situation, it is not enough for you to call on the big ones to buy the little one, do not give it away, give it to them from the games and the like. It is more helpful to be careful and tactfully give concrete ideas on how this can be done. Sometimes you can get involved in the games, but often the end of it is that the ideas and ideas of the adults control the course of the games, and this is not really desirable. Better help in resolving emerging conflicts. Not only in the ovi, in the wits, can the baby be small, but also in the home. For children of this age, it is still difficult for many children to play together. More couples are formed, so it is better to call a game card at a time. And you still have a story to tell, and you can catch up with some painting, gluing, carving, crafting, plasticizing, decorating, which also improves your child's craftsmanship.With simple social games you are doing well because the child is able to memorize and follow the rules. However, you have a bad game of battle, so look for games that are unbeaten. Ravensburger and Haba's board games, for example, are almost without exception for this age group.
- Outrageously, common
- Roles in ovis
- How are you going to play really well?
- Let's play shopkeeper!
Norway - not for young Polish women?
The baby's list. What things are missing for the newborn
Although at first women think that nine months of pregnancy is a long time, it doesn't really last at all, they fly by. When they realize they are about to be a mom. So if you're a new mom, don't put off shopping for your baby at the last minute. Surely there are many things that you still have to buy to face the first days after delivery.
A curious book has come to my writing, Baby's list, which brings a guide so that mothers, especially new ones, know what to buy for their newborn. And not only that. There are also guidelines on how to choose and use everything your baby will need. And all the advice is made with a good dose of love and humor.
The author of the book, Esther Escapes Castro, you embarked on writing this guide when in your first pregnancy. She thought how useful it might be to have a complete list of all the items needed before her baby arrives. So he wrote down some detailed instructions on how to choose them and how to use them. It is worth reading.
Among many other things, La Baby listé talks about the things that you should take to the hospital and that you should buy in the last weeks of pregnancy, such as baby clothes, diapers, pacifiers, nursing bras, the stroller and the crib (or mini crib) for the little one. Having a thermometer, a sterilizer, a changing table and a bathtub at home is also important.
Among the things that you can buy once your baby is born, that is, you don't have to buy them before delivery, the book recommends a high chair, car seat, baby carrier, travel cot, etc. They are also things that friends and family can give your baby.
You can read more articles similar to The baby's list. What things are missing for the newborn, in the category of Trousseau - basket on site.