Coronavirus Is So Contagious, It Likely Wont Ever Go Away: Fauci
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to make children look handsome in photos
What mom doesn't like to take pictures of her babies? Fátima Cantó was present at the event presentation of the perfume for newborns, Babies and Moms, and was talking to Anne Geddes, who, as the most prestigious baby photographer in the world that she is, has been part of the perfume project.
There he told several tricks to take good and quality photos to our children. We know that it is very difficult to catch them well and that is why we leave you here five valuable tips.
- First of all, the more natural they come out, the better. It is very difficult for them to pose when they are still small and we should not keep them in a specific position. Spontaneity.
- We do not have to look for any forced angle, the best photo will always be achieved by being at your height.
- Whenever possible, do not use flash. It can upset them and make the photo shoot end badly.
- Colors according to the environment. If we are looking for a more careful photograph to put in a painting, invitation, etc ... it is advisable to dress the children with colors similar to the environment that will surround them.
- Find times when the child is relaxed. If you are sleepy or hungry, you will cry or be angry. So the best hours to photograph them will be a few minutes after you've eaten or slept.
You can read more articles similar to How to make children look handsome in photos, in the Babies category on site.
How to decorate your home for Halloween with your kids
When should I stop my pregnancy?
Eddie Murphy - father of baby Spice
A DNA test has confirmed that renowned actor Eddie Murphy is the father of the baby girl born to former Spice Girls cast member Melanie Brown, People magazine reported. Mel B, 32, gave birth to Angel Iris Murphy Brown in April.
Murphy, famous for roles in productions such as "Beverly Hills Cop" or "Dreamgirls," had said he did not think he would be a father, though he testified that if the DNA test showed the contrary he would fulfill his parental obligations.
Read the whole article in: Bestmusic
Due to a bacterium widespread in nature, listeriosis is transmitted through food. It is benign ... except during pregnancy where it poses risks for your future baby. Here are the ways to protect yourself.
What is listeriosis?
- Listeriosis is a bacterial disease. Involved Listeria monocytogenes, a bacterium widespread in nature, present in the soil, water, vegetables, milk, fruit, cheese, excrement.
- In humans, transmission is through food.
- This is a mild illness except in pregnant women (and people whose immune system is deficient).
What are the risks ?
- Listeriosis is not dangerous for you but for your future baby. Listeria can lead to severe sepsis leading to spontaneous abortion, premature labor, and sometimes to newborn infection after birth.
- How to protect yourself? Avoiding certain foods and taking some simple precautions and hygiene measures.
What are the symptoms of listeriosis?
- The symptoms of listeriosis are not specific. Contamination with Listeria monocytogenes results in signs of rhino-pharyngitis with persistent fever. These signs are sometimes accompanied by aches, headaches, nausea, vomiting, episodes of diarrhea.
- During pregnancy, it is recommended to consult the doctor in case of nasopharyngitis or persistent fever. The diagnosis is made by blood test and, if it is positive, an antibiotic treatment will be put in place.
What prevention for listeriosis?
During pregnancy, it is essential to monitor your diet and observe certain hygiene rules.
Foods to avoid:
- Raw milk and cheese made from raw milk, as well as cheese already sold grated. For other cheeses, it is recommended to remove the crust.
- Smoked fish, raw shellfish, surimi, tarama, etc.
- Delicatessen products in jelly, rillettes, pâté, foie gras.
- Prefer pre-packaged deli meats to cut meats.
- Avoid eating raw sprouts, such as soy.
After the arrival of your baby, you want to find your figure. Here is a little exercise to work your glutes and your perineum, to do after your perineal reeducation. Let's go ! All the gym videos.
Production : Prisma Studio
Montage: Prisma Studio
Production : Stéphanie Letellier