Why mothers seem to do nothing (when they do everything)
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Oligomenorrhea is a menstrual cycle disorder that is defined by menstruation in small quantities at very large intervals. In order to balance the duration and frequency of the menstrual cycle, most women also turn to natural treatments, meant to restore the menstrual cycle to the "right way" of your health.
This problem affects a lot of women endangering the chances of conceiving a baby, but also their health. Most of the time it appears as a result of a disorganized lifestyle and subjected to permanent stress, and at other times it has physiological causes to be investigated and treated. There is, however, also a homeopathic and naturalistic branch dedicated to the treatment of oligomenorrhea with the help of nature's richness.
The community came together against this disorder and managed to gather together some naturalistic methods to combat it. Our moms have tested and told which of the methods is the most suitable and has no side effects.
Vitex Agnus Castus - fruit that helps in treating menstrual cycle disorders (poles or oligomenorrhea);
Tincture of dill plus peach - it is taken for 21 days 3 times a day;
Soricelulu tail tincturei - 30 drops 3 times a day;
Willow catches - one dose usually contains glycerol hydroalcoholic extract diluted 1 DH from fresh female salciel additions a dose is administered 3 times a day, diluted in water before 15 minutes from the main meals.
Other natural treatments recommended in the treatment of oligomenorrhea
Hemp - tea made from 2 teaspoons of plant seeds and 250 ml of water; drink 3 cups of tea daily;
fennel - it is consumed in the form of tea, but it is also used externally in the vaginal washes; the mixture is prepared from 2 teaspoons of seeds put in one liter of boiled water and leave to infuse 15 minutes; washing twice a day, but drinking 3 cups daily.
Marigold - they have the role to regulate the menstrual cycle and to relieve pain; for internal consumption, the tincture of yellows made up of 30 drops placed in 100 ml of water is used - drink this mixture 3 times a day; the tincture can be bought from the store or can be prepared in the house from 100 g well-chopped plant and 500 ml food alcohol of 70 degrees;
Rye seeds - only the sprouted seeds are consumed, which is consumed in a 30-day cure of 100 g per day;
raspberry tree - effective in treating menstrual cycle disorders; administer 30 drops of raspberry extract dissolved in a glass of water; this mixture is consumed 3 times a day;
rattle - consumed in the form of simple tea and drink 3 cups a day; it is prepared from 1 teaspoon of chopped flowers to 250 ml of boiling water - let it infuse for 10-15 minutes; the mixture reaches for a single cup;
Sage - helps to regulate the irregular menstrual cycle, as well as other gynecological conditions; it can be given as a tincture or infusion or as a powder, 1 gram 4 times a day, for longer periods.
What is a placental abruption?
A placental abruption is a serious condition in which the placenta separates from your uterus before your baby is born. It can separate partially (partial placental abruption) or completely (complete placental abruption). This can happen before or during labor.
The condition can deprive your baby of oxygen and nutrients and cause severe bleeding that can be dangerous to you both. A placental abruption also increases the risk that your baby will have growth problems (if the abruption is small and goes unnoticed), be born prematurely, or be stillborn.
Placental abruption happens in about one in 150 pregnancies. It's most common in the third trimester but can happen any time after 20 weeks.
What are the signs of a placental abruption?
Call your practitioner immediately if you have any of these signs that can indicate placental abruption:
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting, or if your water breaks and the fluid is bloody. In most cases of placental abruption, you'll have some vaginal bleeding, ranging from a small amount to an obvious and sudden gush. Sometimes, though, the blood stays in the uterus behind the placenta, so you might not see any bleeding at all.
- Cramping, uterine tenderness, abdominal pain, or back pain.
- Frequent contractions or a contraction that doesn't end. In close to a quarter of cases, an abruption will cause the woman to go into labor prematurely.
- Your baby isn't moving as much as before.
Call 911 if you're bleeding heavily or have any signs of shock – if you feel weak, faint, pale, sweaty, or disoriented, or your heart is pounding.
What will happen at the hospital?
If you have any signs of a placental abruption, you'll get a complete evaluation at the hospital, including a physical exam, fetal heart rate monitoring, and an ultrasound.
Since not all vaginal bleeding may be coming from the uterus, your practitioner will examine your vagina and cervix to see if the bleeding is from another cause, such as an infection, a laceration, or a cervical polyp.
If you're Rh negative and you have any vaginal bleeding, you'll need a shot of Rh immune globulin, unless the biological father is also Rh negative.
Will I have to deliver my baby right away if I have a placental abruption?
If you're near your due date, you'll need to deliver your baby right away, even if the abruption is minor, because the placenta could separate further at any time. If you're bleeding heavily or there are signs the baby is not getting enough oxygen, you'll have a c-section.
However, if you have a small amount of bleeding that your provider suspects is from a minor abruption, and you and your baby are doing fine, you may be allowed to labor, as long as you're at a hospital where an emergency c-section can be done at the first sign of trouble.
If your provider suspects that you have a minor abruption and your baby is very premature, you may be able to delay delivery a bit, as long as you and your baby are doing fine. At this point you have to weigh the risk of a worsening abruption against the risk of a premature birth.
You may be given corticosteroids to speed the development of your baby's lungs and to prevent certain other problems related to prematurity. You'll stay in the hospital and be monitored closely so your medical team can get your baby out at the first sign that the abruption is getting worse or that you or your baby is no longer doing fine.
Who's most at risk for placental abruption?
No one knows for sure what causes most cases of placental abruption, but the condition is more common in women who:
- Had an abruption in a previous pregnancy (and if you've had an abruption in two or more pregnancies, the risk is even higher)
- Have chronic hypertension, gestational hypertension, or preeclampsia
- Have a blood clotting disorder
- Have their water break prematurely (before 37 weeks)
- Have too much amniotic fluid (polyhydramnios)
- Had bleeding earlier in their pregnancy
- Are carrying multiples (abruption is especially common just after the first baby is delivered)
- Are involved in an accident (particularly a car accident), are assaulted (with blows to the abdomen), or have other trauma to the abdomen during pregnancy
- Smoke tobacco or use methamphetamines or cocaine, or drink alcohol excessively
- Have had many babies or are older (the risk gradually goes up with age)
- Have a uterine abnormality or fibroids (particularly if there's a fibroid behind the place where the placenta is attached)
When you come home from school, your child rushes to his snack. No wonder, dinner is still far away and he needs to regain his strength. So, no question of skipping this essential meal to its development.
Why is snacking important?
- After a hard day of school, your child will also need to regain strength. Lunch is far and dinner not for now! The snack should cover about 15% of daily nutritional intake against 25% for breakfast (about 30% for lunch, a little less for dinner). No question therefore to sulk this meal!
- An important source of energy, snacks have the advantage of avoiding unwanted snacks. until dinner time. It will allow your child to resist crisps and candies, sources of food imbalance.
- Contrary to popular belief, children who taste are thinner than those who swallow anything at 4 pm. This is because with this extra meal, the calories are better spread over the day. Again, this is valid for adults! This meal is also a moment of reunion for the child with one of his parents or with his brothers and sisters. In short, there is no question of stalling.
What taste to propose to your child?
- Ideally, the snack should consist of four types of food. A cereal product (bread, rusks, cereals or biscuits low fat, the choice) that provides the energy necessary for the proper functioning of the muscles and brain. A dairy product (milk, plain or low-sugar yoghurt, or cheese), rich in calcium and proteins essential for growth. A fruit or fruit juice, a source of fiber and vitamin C. And a drink (preferably water), if your child has not had a glass of milk or fruit juice, needed to quench their thirst .
- Afternoon tea is a relaxing break. Put your child in a quiet place, preferably sitting at table for about fifteen minutes. Avoid giving him only one food to eat, a packet of cakes, for example. You prepare the other meals, do the same for the snack! Be sure to turn off the TV and computer, screens in front of which your child would surely be attracted. The risk would be that he eats too much, without even noticing it.
From 3 years old: Funny picnic
Through these five friends left for a good lunch, your child discovers nature ... But the wolf pops up in fangs (and in pop-up). Irresistible for your child who loves to be scared! By F. Guiraud, Threshold Youth, € 12.90. Where to find it?
Through these five friends left for a good lunch, your child discovers nature ... But the wolf pops up in fangs (and in pop-up). Irresistible for your child who loves to be scared!
By F. Guiraud, Threshold Youth, € 12.90.
Where to find it?
Maternity leave betegsйg
Delayed cutting of the umbilical cord
Mental education of your child
Mental Education of Your Child Author: David Carroll Publisher: Ege Meta Yayınları
Your child's Mental Education is a book for parents who want to raise their children with more humane and higher values in our age when material values are more dominant. In addition to the information and methods of the modern age, many wise suggestions have an important place in the development of humanity.
1. INTRODUCTION: SPIRITUAL FAMILY THE BIGGEST SECRET OF GOD WE COME TO LEARN THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU What does it mean to be a spiritual family? CHAPTER I MENTAL EDUCATION OF THE CHILD 2. SPIRITUAL EDUCATION BEGINS WITH BIRTH PROTECT YOUR NEWBORN BABY FROM CHALLENGING FIRST HOURS AFTER BIRTH FIRST WEEKS AFTER BIRTH Protect the baby's belly thoroughly • Let it be light - Gradually • Keep them warm • Avoid loud sounds • Introduce the baby to the outside world • Get ready to see individual personality differences early • Importance of motherhood • Teaching to touch • Massage the baby with good thoughts • Encourage the baby with good thoughts • Water • Fire • Air • Soil • Introducing New Babies to New People • Importance of Rhythm • And Lastly Trust 3. TEACHING NEW FOOT CHILDREN MAKING WALKING A SPIRITUAL LESSON TEACHING GAMES FOR CHILDREN 1-4 YEARS Introduce Yes and No • Make Lessons Simple • Emphasize the Constructive • Participate in Your Child's Games 4. FOR BIGGER CHILDREN RULES OF THE GAME Children Learn When They Have the Best Fun • Many Essential Lessons in a Spiritual Family Environment Children can be transferred through Play Story Puzzle Sketch PictureJoke and Fun • Best Teaching Style Is Being Achieved When Children Are Not Active When They Are Not Informed • Introduce Lessons To Children's Consciousness. Take Care of Lowering the Right Lessons at the Right Time and Place • It is essential to always stop and repeat when teaching children something • It is not fully assimilated unless good attitudes and spiritual behavior become a habit • The process of bringing moral and spiritual concepts into the life of a child It's a Problem • Be Creative Be Flexible Be Sincere and Don't Fear to Make Mistakes 5. SPIRITUAL COURSES WITH STORIES TRANSFER FINDING SUITABLE CHILDREN STORIES THE LITERATURE OF CHILDREN LITERATURE EVALUATE STORY TIME: BED TIME Prepare Decor • Tell in Your Own Words • Be Live, Energetic and Exciting • You Should Use a Live Special Language • Talk Later About What You Tell • Illustrate • Let the Child Tell the Story to You 6. TRANSFERING SPIRITUAL IDEAS DURING DAILY ACTIVITIES CREATING YOUR OWN HOLY SYMBOLS FOR YOUR HOME Make a habit of presenting your gratitude at meals • Teach children the morning and evening prayers • Start the day by comparing the child with an inspiring thought • Get faithful verbal expressions and use them at home • Celebrate your own spiritual festivals USE OF GAMES IN EDUCATION CHILDREN'S EARS HOLE: TEACHING THEM WHEN YOU SPEAK WITH OTHERS POSITIVE DIRECTION SYMBOLIC SPEECHES ON THE DINING TABLE SPEAKING THE SPIRITUAL ISSUES DIRECTLY WITH CHILDREN Stay away from a top-down approach Keep it short • Look from your child's perspective • Stories to make abstract concepts a bit concrete Metaphors Myths Use humor and vivid dreams • EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT IN ALL CHAPTER SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE 7. AUTHORITARY OR DIRECTIVE? DISCIPLINE 8. DISCIPLINE TAO PRINCIPLES OF TAOU DISCIPLINE Keep the child busy • Never allow the child to get tired more • Heart does not want to see • Use astonishing tactics • Suppress the moody seizures from the beginning • By offering alternatives to children to choose to break the balance between compassion and justice • Say No to No Always-Positive • Help children return to their mental centers after the restlessness • Do not create conditions that lead children to misconduct • Keep the child away from the cause of his sadness • Demonstrate example behaviors through stories • Encourage misbehaviors as much as possible • Encourage rather than punish • Promote better than punishment Messages reflecting your father's own neurotic agendas • Be careful not to • Read between the lines • Behavior in children Causes of weaknesses 9. CRIMINAL TAO Start with the Reasonable Expectations of Age • Do it without shame • Children must understand why they are punished • Give short and simple orders • Judgments must be immediate • Listen to the story by the child • Criminal should be suitable for crime • Try to make penalties creative, interesting and meaningful • Be tough - but forgiving • One minute of punishment • Do exactly when you will punish • Do not hold a grudge • Talk to the child what you can do together to correct things after finding the place of punishment • Beyond Light Time Helping Children • Practice What You Teach
… And other issues we can't write here.