Parents and teachers in early childhood education
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Will my baby's sleep patterns during pregnancy continue after birth?
You've probably heard that if your baby is most active in the womb at night, he'll be a night owl once he's born. Some moms — as well as a few sleep experts — swear this old wives' tale is true, but no scientific evidence bears it out.
That doesn't contradict the fact that your baby is developing a sleep/wake cycle before he's born. At the beginning of your third trimester, he'll start having active or REM (rapid-eye-movement) sleep, the phase of sleep in which we dream. He'll add non-REM sleep — also known as quiet sleep — a month or so later.
Just like newborns, babies in utero don't have our typical day/night schedule; they rest for a few hours, and then are awake for a few hours. So don't worry about disturbing his sleep routine — you'll have to wait until a month or two after he's born for him to even have one!
Click here to learn more about the basics of good sleep, and see our ultimate guide to your baby's sleep to learn more about the nature of a baby's slumber.
Your Growing Babys Changes in the Third Trimester
Happy children or competitive children, how do we educate our children?
What Makes Kids Happy? Happy by Pharrell Williams
When and why to review the rules and limits we place on children
Norms and limits are necessary for the proper development of children. But these norms and limits have to be adapted to the age and moment of the child's development. What we ask of a three-year-old child cannot be the same as a 13-year-old, so these must change.
The rules and limits that we put on children must be present from very early stages but these they have to be modified, allowing a greater level of autonomy and responsibility to children.
Although it must also be borne in mind that there are a number of basic rules that must always be presentNo matter how old our children are, as are the basic rules of coexistence, (do not shout, ask for things in favor and say thank you etc ...)
Remember that the rules have to be few, clear and well understood on the part of the child who has to know what he can or cannot do, as well as the consequences of not complying with the agreement and the rewards of complying with it.
Grouping by age, we can establish some cut-off points at which we could modify these rules and limits, for example:
1. From 0 to 3 years we basically focus on:
- Handle tantrums. This point is important since we teach them to handle the frustration generated by not getting what they want. This is essential, and it will greatly condition the subsequent development of the child. If as children we always give in to these childish explosions before, when they are older it will cost more to redirect these situations.
- Teach them autonomy: From a young age, children can do many things by themselves, which helps them grow and also gives them responsibilities. Habits like washing hands, dressing, picking up toys.
- Basic safety rules, such as not running down the street, crossing the adult's hand, etc ...
At this stage, the consequences have to be in accordance with their age and the rule not met, paying special attention to the fact that it is a learning stage, so we must make sure that we have taught them first what we are going to ask for and more importantly, We have explained the consequences.
2. Between 3 and 6 years: We will continue to work on autonomy, giving him more responsibilities (setting the table, washing himself, making the bed ...). The rules and limits must be present and we will have to continue to remind them of the rules and the consequences of not complying with them, as well as explicitly reinforce the appropriate behaviors. We will begin to teach respect to classmates, teachers, adults ... Attend when they are called, give thanks, ask for things please, understand others, how they can feel, etc.
3. Up to 6 years It is important to understand that it is difficult for children to plan behaviors, anticipate consequences, and execute very complex orders, so the rules and limits must be very specific and appropriate to their abilities. We also have to continually remind them of what they can or cannot do and explain the consequences as many times as necessary.
4. From 6 to 10 years: Although in previous stages there may be some behavior problem, which is handled more or less well, it is normal that it is at this stage when they appear or become more acute, and what was worth us with 4 years does not work for us now. They are more autonomous but they also have a greater personal identity, so that more responses to the "orders" of adults may appear, they are more disobedient or they challenge us more. So it is essential at this stage to readjust rules, tasks, and consequences and that they are firm. At this stage they begin to foresee the consequences of their actions, they are able to think about what will happen if they do this or that thing, so they can be responsible for their actions, and the consequences should be aimed at that, what take responsibility and seek solutions to the conflicts that may arise. If, for example, you do not bring homework, a consequence according to this may be that you seek the solution to the problem, call a friend for example. If you do, the consequence stays there, but if you don't, or don't want to, you may lose a "privilege" like watching TV after dinner.
5. From the age of 11. The rules and limits at these ages are aimed at developing personal responsibility, at a stage in which they demand a lot of their autonomy. For them "freedom" is very important and little by little we are going to give it up, (stay with friends, do things alone, have a mobile ...), but taking into account that if they break the rules, they can lose (temporarily ) those privileges. At these ages, the rules and consequences can be agreed upon.
Basically, the rules and limits must be present at all stages, but we have to adjust the consequences of non-compliance according to the age of the children, as well as the "rewards" or reinforcements. It is important that they are consistent with the age and abilities of children at each age. The objective is to go little by little giving them more autonomy and responsibilities and, that they know how to function by themselves and adjust to the environment.
- Teach the child not to feel obliged to do what he does not want (obviously not focused on ordinary tasks)
You can read more articles similar to When and why to review the rules and limits we place on children, in the category of Conduct on site.
ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΜΑΜΑ!
Beauty secrets from famous moms
Beauty secrets that help famous moms shine even when growing a child can be very helpful when you are a mom and time is limited. Here are some simple, inexpensive and handy tricks for anyone used by Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie or Gwen Stefani!
Make a practical haircut and color your hair in natural color!
It is very difficult when you are a mom to have the time and status to take care of every aspect of your beauty. The hair will not receive your full attention, so it is advisable to make a hairstyle that is practically arranged alone and to be dyed in a natural shade. That's what Katie Holmes did!
Focus more on skin care and less on makeup!
It is the advice that the beautiful Samantha Harris, co-presenter of the show "Dancing with the Stars" gives to all moms. There is no need for many makeup products if your skin looks flawless. Just a little skin and blush on the cheeks and you're ready to go anywhere.
Don't change your dress style!
If you are a mother it does not mean that you have to give up all the beautiful and trendy clothes to make room for mom jeans. Gwen Stefani has shown that mother status should not prevent you from transmitting the message you want through fashion. Keep the style you are used to, just adjust the sizes and combinations.
Wear the garments that benefit you!
Many people have noticed that Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck's wife, is wearing a jeans and t-shirt outfit. And this has benefited her. Look for the piece of clothing that makes you look the best and adapt it to all pregnancy outfits.
Choose a color and wear it from head to toe!
When you are in a crisis or lack of ideas, opt for a single shade in your wardrobe. Think about what you would like to wear today and dress with it from top to bottom. Angelina Jolie knows best that she can get rid of criticism if she dresses all in black or white or in other colors.
Focus on accessories!
Choose interesting accessories so that those who look at you are not attracted by the outfit chosen on the run or by the slightly careless look of the skin!
An oversized bag, some sunglasses or daring shoes can make your eyes look less good on mom's day. Almost all the stars from super dummy Heidi Klum to Jennifer Lopez showed it.
Photo source: zimbio.com
Tags Famous Moms Beauty Moms
Adelarda: origin and meaning of the name for girl Adelarda
Our name finder has thousands of baby names to help you choose a beautiful name for your baby. You will find in this article everything about the name Adelarda.
There were several saints with this name, the grandson of Carlos Martel and cousin of Charlemagne.
Composed of the radicals adal, "noble", and -hard, "hard".
- Adelard of Bath, 12th century English philosopher
Adelarda name coloring pages printable for kids
Adelarda: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Adelarda coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Adelarda coloring page printable game
Drawings of the names. Adelarda name to color and print
To-do's for any time
Here are a few things to think about doing throughout your pregnancy, from staying well hydrated to taking a series of belly photos.
During pregnancy you need about 10 8-ounce glasses of water or other beverages each day (80 fluid ounces). You may need more if it's warm out or you're exercising. Keep an eye on your urine color – if you're well hydrated, it should be clear or pale yellow.
Stretching keeps you more flexible, prevents your muscles from tightening, and makes you feel looser and more relaxed.
Check out these soothing pregnancy stretches.
Take a pregnancy power nap
When fatigue makes it hard to get through the day, revive yourself with a 15-minute snooze. If you're at work, find a place you can escape to (close your office door, use a conference room, or even sit in your car) and set the alarm on your cell phone.
Have healthy snacks on hand
When hunger attacks, it helps to have snacks that pack a nutritional punch ready in your desk, purse, or car. And if you're suffering from morning sickness, munching on a simple snack like crackers throughout the day or before you get out of bed can ease nausea.
Get ideas for healthy pregnancy snacks.
Try a relaxation technique
Deep breathing, guided imagery, prenatal yoga, and progressive muscle relaxation can help you stay on an even keel – and sleep better.
Learn how to do these relaxation techniques.
Take a quick walk
A 15- to 20-minute walk can help boost your energy levels when you're exhausted.
Find out why walking is such a great pregnancy exercise.
Eat a pregnancy superfood
To give your pregnancy a nutritional boost, nosh on colorful fruits and veggies, eggs, salmon, sweet potatoes, yogurt, walnuts, beans, and more.
Write down a pregnancy memory
Whether you keep a formal journal or just jot down a few notes when the spirit moves you, you'll love sharing these pregnancy stories with your child someday.
Get tips on writing a pregnancy diary.
Track your weight gain
Your caregiver will monitor your pregnancy weight to make sure you're in a healthy range and gaining at an appropriate pace. You can also use our pregnancy weight gain tool to stay on track.
Use our Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator.
Do something nice for yourself
If you're feeling up to it, go to a movie, have dinner out, get a pedicure, or do something else you enjoy. You deserve it – pregnancy is hard work!
Get ideas for looking and feeling great during pregnancy.
Check in with a friend
Pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster. Ease your mind by sharing your fears, hopes, and excitement with a friend or a fellow mom-to-be in BabyCenter's Community.
You may also want to take a look at our list of what not to worry about when you're expecting.
Know the signs of a pregnancy problem
Here's a rundown of symptoms that could be a sign of a problem. If you have any of these complaints, call your doctor or midwife immediately.
Take belly photos
Taking a picture of your belly at regular intervals is a great way to document your growing bump. For inspiration, visit our pregnant bellies photo gallery.
Have sex if you feel like it
If you're feeling amorous (and you don't have any complications that may make sex dangerous), go ahead – you won't hurt your baby.
Find out more about having sex during pregnancy.
Jenny is an editor and journalist living in Oakland, CA.
advertisement | page continues below
What to Expect in the 1st Trimester: QandA with Belly to Baby
Composition of breast milk
Pre-milk and breast milk provide the newborn with a successful adaptation to a lively, life-long life and cover all nutrient requirements.
Composition of breast milkPre-breast milk and breast milk ensure the newborn's successful adaptation to life as well as life covers all your nutritional needs too. Prenatal sticky fluid is present in the last third of the pregnancy in the milk-secreting glands (alveoli) and is produced for one to two days after birth. It is relatively small but very dense. Very high levels of immunoglobulin and other protective factors.First milk fits perfectly to the needs of the newborn. The composition of mature milk develops within 3-14 days after birth. During breastfeeding the composition of milk changes from week to week according to the needs of the developing baby.Fehйrjйk
Among mammals, breast milk has the lowest protein content. This relatively low white level is still higher than the baby needs, but low enough to not put too much pressure on the baby's kidneys.Zsнrok
The newborn and the baby gain energy mainly from the littermate. The fat concentration of milk is highest in late-dehydrated and early dulginated lambs. There is also a great difference in the level of fat in a breastfeeding. THE end of breastfeeding 4-5 times higher fat concentration in whole milkthan at the beginning of breastfeeding.The amount of milk consumed over breastfeeding is much less, but it contains much more energy. It is also not right to breastfeed too short, or when the mother moves her baby from one breast to the other quickly while breastfeeding.Szйnhidrбtok
Lactose is the most important color-carbohydrate in breast milk. It is very important to have the right amount of carbohydrate, but breastfeeding also fulfills this condition.vitamins
The vitamin content of breast milk is closely related to that of the mother. The milk of an average well-fed mother has a water-soluble vitamin content sufficient for infants. Vegetarian mothers' milk may have a low vitamin B content.Light materials
The concentration of essential substances in breast milk - calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, potassium, fluorine - does not depend, in particular, on the maternal diet. In breast milk, these substances are present at a lower level than in cows' milk or formula, but they are it adapts better for your newborn's nutritional needs.trace elements
Trace elements in breast milk such as copper, cobalt, selenium, judo, chromium, manganese, aluminum are very important. Their concentration in women's milk isn't too great, though absorption is very effective.Immunological components
Breast milk is not simply a source of nutrients, but rather Living material, which also has immunologically active elements. Not only provides special protection against infections and allergies, but it also stimulates the development of the baby's self-resistant system. The antibody produced in the mother's body against each of the diseased germs can also be detected in breast milk. The knowledge of the constituent elements of breast milk breastfeeding is unbearable And it cannot be completely replaced by artificial nutrition.Related articles in breast milk:
- Lifetime protection can provide the baby with breast milk
- Breast milk is what you eat
- What's in the Breast Milk?
Why not try a second opus when the first was a success? Nevertheless ... your toddler will be happy to find this nice panda fan of kung fu ... Amazing adventures!
A movie to discover from 4 years
- Po is back, the plump panda fan of kung fu, in new adventures full of humor and actions. Always in the company of Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey, he will have to face Paon who has a weapon much more formidable than the kung fu. But the hardest thing for our Bruce Lee is to find inner peace. Certainly he loves more than anything his daddy goose ... but it is striking: he was adopted!
- A little too much fights (but your little daredevil will appreciate) and still as fresh in this second opus.
- By J. Yuh-Nelson, Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks Animation SKG. Duration: 1 h 35
Movies, outings, DVDs ... share your good leisure ideas between parents on our Leisure Forum.
Meaning of the name Iván. Name for boys
Among all the names for boys we highlight Ivan. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
Very frequent name in Spain. It is associated with the tragic story of Tsar Ivan IV Vasiliev, "Ivan the Terrible."
It comes from yehohana or ioannes: "compassion of God"
June 24 and October 11
- Iván Campo, Spanish footballer (1974)
- Ivan Pavlov, father of behaviorism (1849-1936).
Iván name coloring pages printable for kids
Ivan: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Ivan coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Ivan coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Iván name to color and print