Canticos. 1 hora con los pollitos Ricky, Nicky y Kiki. Canciones infantiles. Aprende inglés
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surely you have ever heard something about the benefits of laughter. In fact, there are numerous studies that show that laughter therapy is a healthy method because it favors the physical and emotional state of people. In addition to relaxing the muscles, laughter reduces stress, increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood ... and a latest research reveals that it helps a woman to become pregnant after in vitro fertilization.
It is very common among women who undergo IVF, In Vitro Fertilization, to find themselves in the middle of a stressful situation. The tests, the medications, the exams, the expectations ... everything generates fatigue and worry. The research that was conducted in Israel and published in the journal 'Fertility and Sterility', did a study on 219 women. Of these, 110 received, after IVF procedures and for 15 minutes a day, a visit from a comedian. It was observed that the success of IVF was doubled in this group of women compared to the rest.
The possibility of achieving a pregnancy, after carrying out the transfer of embryos to the uterus, was higher in those who had laughed with the doctor laugh. Researchers believe that laughter relaxes women who are in a similar situation, functioning as a natural anti-stress mechanism. In addition, it is a procedure that does not have any contraindications and does not offer risks for the woman seeking to become pregnant.
A 'medical clown' visited the clinic periodically for a year. Half of the study participants received the embryo transfer the day the clown was at the clinic. During rest and recovery, the clown routinely visited them for 15 minutes. The team found that patients who had laughed were twice as likely to achieve pregnancy.
If you are considering IVF, you know, nothing in a bad mood, Negative or discouraged thoughts, be happy and have fun with the laughs, and you will surely achieve the desired pregnancy. You will tell us.
You can read more articles similar to Laughter increases the success of IVF, in the category of On-site fertility problems.
A little girl breaks out laughing every time she sees her father tear a paper, have fun watching this funny video of a girl who laughs as she watches her father while breaking papers
The best baby laughter videos to share with the family. Enjoy this video of a baby who laughs non-stop when tearing a paper.
You can read more articles similar to Baby laughing when tearing a paper, in the category of on-site infant stimulation.
The Walking Tadpole. Fable about obedience
Saved A Million Baby FROGS FROM POND EATERS
Rice with soy milk, healthy dessert for children
Soy milk is a good substitute for children allergic to dairy, or simply a light and healthy alternative when preparing traditional desserts like this rice pudding with soy milk, which preserves the flavor of grandmothers' recipes.
With this recipe you will not only get a delicious dessert for children, but thanks to soy milk, childhood obesity is reduced, since it does not contain cholesterol, and has a high content of vitamins, which are very beneficial for growth.
- 1 l. soy milk
- 60 gr. of rice
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
Tips: Use ground cinnamon to decorate the rice pudding, serve it in individual bowls and sprinkle it on top.
1. Put the milk, the rice, the cinnamon stick and the lemon peel in a saucepan, heat over low heat for half an hour, stirring constantly. Reserve a little milk to dissolve the sugar
2. Dissolve the sugar in the milk and add to the mixture. Stir to integrate and leave for 15 more minutes.
3. Turn off the heat, remove the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick. Divide into individual cabbages and garnish with ground cinnamon.
You can read more articles similar to Rice with soy milk, healthy dessert for children, in the category of Mousses - creams on site.
Vegan Rice Pudding - Loving It Vegan
We spend a few mornings in front of the mirror by hiding our hormone-filled skin with some kind of miracle cure for some kind of plaster in the world. The tizenйves of our time was бtka йs alббsta the цnbizalmunkat. You shouldn't have!
Have you been a nasty teenager? We have news!Researchers at King's College London say that those who have had acne in their teens stay younger and stay longer. Their results were published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology. During the study, we examined the white blood cells of fatty skin and found that chromosomes can eventually last longer. These are telomeres, which are most comparable to the plastic part found on the shoe end, which prevents the shoelace from swelling. They prevent DNA damage and show an inverse relationship with aging rate. A quarter of 1205 twin pairs of women had acne skin, and samples from these skin were analyzed. They have identified a so-called p53 pathway in the skin that regulates cell death and begins when telomeres are overactivated. The p53 ъtvonal kevйsbй was aktнv azoknбl who were pattanбsosak.Dr. Simone Ribero, the research leader said that leather shoes had been noticed long before that fatty skin was the same as skin it ages slower. However, the reason for this was not clear, until now.
She dreams of being a fairy? Normal, it's his age! For her birthday, give her a magical party around her beloved theme. For this, we offer a birthday kit ... magic!
In this birthday kit
- Tips for organizing the party and the decor, and a nice invitation card to print.
- Explanations for making a fairy disguise and tinkering a wand ... magic of course!
- To feast on, recipe ideas: fairy buns, star muffins, fairy pink punch ...
- Games ideas to share with his girlfriends fairies.
- Download it, it's free!
Download the kit by clicking on the image below
Essential plant-based foods in the Mediterranean diet for children
The Mediterranean diet is a lifestyle that involves a healthy diet that includes a wide variety of foods, therefore, following it is one of the best decisions we can make in order for our children to grow up strong and healthy.
We are going to review the pillars of the Mediterranean diet for children, focusing on those of plant origin.
- One of the most fundamental is the olive oil, source of monounsaturated fats and fat-soluble vitamins, with numerous health benefits for children, as it is a source of essential fatty acids for the body.
- Vegetables and vegetables they are rich in vitamins, mineral salts and fiber. Except for green leafy vegetables, all of them can be offered to the baby when starting complementary feeding, since they have numerous benefits for their health, especially if we choose, as the Mediterranean diet promotes, fresh seasonal vegetables.
- In this same line, the fruits They offer nutrients similar to those of vegetables (fiber, vitamins and minerals), in a wide range of possibilities. All can be offered from 6 months, and are usually very appreciated by the little ones thanks to their sweet taste. However, you should be careful with those that can cause choking, such as grapes or apples and, if there is a history of allergies in the family, consult your doctor about the most allergenic fruits, such as strawberries, peaches or Kiwi.
- The vegetables are other benefits of the Mediterranean diet, especially in stews and stews, highly recommended to warm up. They should be consumed a minimum of twice a week, since they are a very healthy source of energy, with proteins of high biological value –especially if they are combined with cereals-, iron and many vitamins. In addition, they belong to the group of dishes that we call high nutritional density, that is, many nutrients in few calories.
- The cereals -Integrales-, meanwhile, are essential during the stages of maximum growth, since they provide slow-release energy accompanied by proteins, some vitamins and minerals, and especially fiber. When starting complementary feeding, and according to the latest research, both gluten-free cereals and those containing gluten can be introduced into the baby's diet, provided there is no contraindication from the pediatrician. The introduction of gluten must be done gradually and always observing the baby's behavior. Irritability, sleep disorders or variations in the functioning of your gastrointestinal tract can alert us to a possible intolerance.
It is important to offer if not all, most of these food groups on a daily basis, being the basic cereals during childhood, always trying to be as less refined as possible to get a good fiber intake.
You can read more articles similar to Essential plant-based foods in the Mediterranean diet for children, in the Infant Nutrition On-Site category.