13 Logic Riddles 98% Get Wrong on First Attempt
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
BABYFIRST TVThe first baby television was launched in New York.
The first baby television was launched in New York.
In the United States launched the first television station for babies. BabyFirst TV will broadcast 24 hours a day and will not broadcast commercials. The programs are made by experts in the education and raising of children and are intended for those aged between six months and three years. The new television station aims to help parents with interactive programs and an innovative subtitling system.
The launch party for baby television was held in New York, in the presence of the founders and a loud crowd of children.
Sharon Rechter, co-founder of BabyFirst TV: "BabyFirst is unique for its offer, but also for what it will never broadcast. We will not give ads, violence or types of content inappropriate to our audience. Instead, all programs will be of a high quality. , supervised by experts to provide parents and children with the best ways to interact. "
Welcomed by parents, the TV channel has been criticized by some psychologists, who consider that they form children, even from very young, bad habits.
Dr. Alan Hilfer, child psychologist: "You have to cook or you need 5 minutes free. We are afraid that if you put the baby in front of the TV, it will become a habit. We want the little ones to be more active. Television, especially in the case for very young people, it tends to encourage them to passivity. "
Until the summer, BabyFirstTV will have a one-hour program daily exclusively for parents. There will be tips and recommendations, including about nutrition and baby safety.
Of course, the best news would be that there were no more children with cancer, right? But in the meantime, I think that knowing that children with this disease can overcome it can greatly ease the pain that some parents feel. In fact, doctors agree that children cope better than many adults with the disease and its treatment.
Despite their illness, children do not become depressed or anxious. They know they are sick and are aware that they have less health, flexibility, and endurance than other healthy children.
Childhood cancer cases in Spain have stabilized and the level of survival of children with this disease has grown in recent years. In other words, what theSpanish Association Against Cancer (AECC) is that there are still around 1,400 new cases of childhood cancer each year and that 80 percent of children manage to overcome this disease.
Childhood cancer is the leading cause of death from disease after the first year of life in developed countries. 25% are cases of leukemia. The good news is that mortality has decreased and survival has increased, considerably, although children with cancer have no choice but to learn to live with the annoying periodic check-ups, with the possibilities of suffering a relapse and with the physical consequences of therapies.
Thanks to advances in early diagnosis and treatments, childhood cancer cases in Spain do not grow and children have a better chance of overcoming this disease. We must also highlight the work of associations such as the AECC, which supports children who are ill with cancer not only through projects, but also through residency and reception flats, leisure camps, psychosocial assistance or volunteering in hospitals.
Apart from all that we can also underline the dedication and support that the child receives from his family. Social resources such as family, friends and classmates and school teachers, positively influence the child's adaptation to the new situation.
You can read more articles similar to 8 out of 10 children with cancer outgrow the disease, in the Cancer category on site.
Multiple sclerosis - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, pathology
There are so many options to choose the baby's name that it is quite difficult to find the one prettiest name for your child. If we organize all the names according to their origin and meaning, perhaps the task will be easier.
The names of Arabic origin for boys are beautiful names that combine tradition with originality and also have very interesting meanings. This is our list of 10 arabic names for boys.
1. Omar. This is one of the most widespread Arabic names in the world. It means 'the long-lived' and we like it because it is a short but very forceful name.
2. Abdul. It is a name of Arabic origin that is also well known to us. It means 'Servant of God' and it is gaining popularity because it is a simple name that is backed by the weight of tradition.
3. Naim. The name is very original without falling into eccentricity and also has one of the most beautiful meanings for a child,'serenity'. The calm that its meaning conveys is its main asset when choosing it as the ideal name.
4. Karim. Arabic names usually have very attractive meanings like this 'generous' which is also combined with a very suggestive musicality. We are facing a safe bet for the name of your baby.
5. Farid. This name is a very popular name among Arab children and its use is spreading throughout the world. It means 'unique' in the sense of exclusive, so it is perfect to represent the arrival of your baby.
6. Hassan. It is one of the most traditional Arabic names and means 'Okay'. It is already becoming a popular name in many countries, making it all the more familiar today.
7. Khalil. The name means 'good friend' and one of its greatest attractions is its sound. It is a name with strength capable of reinforcing the personality of your child.
8. Idris. This name has an unknown meaning, but we know that it is the name of a prophet besides that of a very popular actor. It is one of the most sought after names because it is full of freshness and appeal.
9. Rashid. It is one of the most traditional Arabic names and means 'judicious'. We like it for its ability to maintain tradition without losing originality.
10. Said. The name means 'happy' and it is not exactly a rare name, since we know it well because its use is widespread throughout the world. It has a lot of strength and it gives off charisma, in addition to the appeal that its meaning generates.
You can read more articles similar to 10 Arabic names for boys, in the category of Arabs on site.