Riddle: At home you see me small
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At the end of her 2nd month of gestation, the location of her ears is already marked. At 4 months, all his auditory circuit is in place: external ear, average and internal. This does not mean that the fetus "hears" in the sense we understand it.
Around 6 weeks of pregnancy: the auditory system is formed
- His first ear: that of sounds. Inside the curve of the tiny comma that forms its body outline, appears at the height of each of its ears, the bony snail (or cochlea). A few weeks later, this coil accommodates the nerve endings (organ of Corti) of the auditory nerve, which will relay to the brain the information received by the ear.
- His second ear: that of balance. It is, indeed, in the ear that sits the vestibular system, which informs the brain on the position in which the head is in relation to the rest of the body.
- It will take several weeks for the auditory system to complete its training.
Between 11 and 21 weeks: sound sensors connect
- It is only around the 11th week of gestation that the auditory sensory cells, covered with eyelashes (hair cells), appear in the body of Corti. The cochlea, meanwhile, continues to grow and reaches its final size - the one she will have all her life - around the 20th week. It's about the same time that the hair cells become sensitive. The development of the internal auditory system is sufficient to start functioning ... but all the different auditory structures are not yet fully in phase, especially with the middle ear. This one, which was formed parallel, presents a cavity filled with air and three ossicles (hammer, anvil and stirrup). The internal auditory device is complete around the 21st week.
Between 4 and 5 months: his ear comes out of the shadows
- The embryo has one month (4 weeks) when the structure of its ear begins to emerge. But its location is visible only when it becomes fetus (around 8 weeks). And we have to wait another ten weeks for her to show us her flag! Behind this one, the middle ear has been formed, and behind it still the inner ear.
- Her "external" ear, as beautiful as a shell at birth, is not only intended to move us: it is she who retrieves the sound waves circulating in the air and guides them to the tympanum (located at the bottom of the external auditory canal, it makes "buffer" with the inner ear). It is this membrane, stretched like the skin of a drum, that sounds make vibrate when they come to strike it. It also contains small glands producing a brown / yellow wax substance (earwax) to protect the skin of the duct by greasing it, and to evacuate the dirt entering the ear, flowing slowly and regularly from the eardrum to the outside.
7 months pregnant: her ear is operative
- Operative, that does not mean that it is operational. The fetus is aware of the sound atmosphere that surrounds it (heartbeat of the mother, hissing of the blood in the arteries or veins, gastric, intestinal noise ...).
He will hear "really" at birth
- In the liquid of the middle ear are bathed the ossicles ... on which the sounds that come to tap on the tympanum are touched. However, it is closed with a mucous plug, which immobilizes the ossicles, preventing their ability to resonate.
- As for the Eustachian tube, which connects the tympanic cavity to the oral cavity, it is also embedded in this mucus.
- We must wait for the newborn to swallow his first breath of air, allowing this thick liquid to flow into his airways and freeing his auditory circuit, so that his ear really hears.
1. The courage, self-respect, ambition ... What value do you want to give priority to your child?
1. The courage, self-respect, ambition ... What value do you want to give priority to your child?
What value do you want to give to your child first?Tolerance. Generosity. Courage. Self-respect. Ambition.
7 star foods that will help you feel better after childbirth
He postpartum it is one of the most demanding stages in a woman's life. How to respond to such demands? Well, prioritizing and, at least for once, putting you and your baby first. And that means taking care of yourself above all else, to be able to take care of your baby as it deserves. And within these cares, adequate nutrition occupies a fundamental place. These are the 7 star foods that will help you feel better after giving birth.
On the one hand, there are the demands of having a baby that requires you 24 hours a day and needs you absolutely for everything and, on the other, our own demands to be the best possible mother. Sometimes even the “social” demands for others: receiving visitors, putting a good face on unsolicited advice, remaining the woman we were before ... And all this at a time when our body is recovering from childbirth and our mind it is still trying to adapt to the new situation.
The first thing to keep in mind is that during the postpartum period, and especially if we are breastfeeding our baby, the demand for energy increases. Not only to produce milk, but also to repair damaged tissues, "undo" all the changes that appeared in pregnancy or reprogram our hormonal balance ... So forget about restrictive or low-calorie diets, It is not the best time for them. Rather, eat everything, healthy and nutritious foods, and include “quality” calories in your diet: extra virgin olive oil, avocado, dates, etc.
In addition to HOW MUCH we eat, we must also influence WHEN we do it. It is important to eat with rhythm, that is, not to spend more than 3 hours without eating, to ensure an adequate supply of glucose (energy). For this it is advisable to eat 6 meals a day: breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, snack, dinner and puff. And even between meals you can have a healthy snack (a piece of fruit, a handful of nuts).
You should take daily 4 pieces of fruit, vegetables and greens, whole grains, foods rich in protein (you can have red meat 3–4 times a week, other meats, 3 or 4 eggs a week), cook with olive oil virgin and drink at least 2 liters of water. So little by little you will regain strength and enjoy your baby to the fullest!
And what do we eat in these six meals? Well, we must follow a varied and balanced diet, which ensures us the energy and nutrients necessary to meet our basic requirements and allows us to recover properly. The "star" foods will be:
1. Whole grains
By having slow-absorbing carbohydrates, they help us maintain glucose levels. They are rich in vitamin B, a precursor to serotonin, so it can help prevent postpartum depression. In addition, its fiber content helps prevent constipation, so common in this stage. Some may be rice, oats, wheat, or rye. Quinoa also contains proteins of high biological value, very important in the healing process.
2. Oil fruits
Almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews ... All of them are very rich in fiber and essential fatty acids omega 6 and omega 3. Both are essential in a balanced diet, but also omega 3 fatty acids reduce the symptoms of postpartum depression. Other foods rich in omega 3 are flax seeds or blue fish.
3. Red or orange fruits
Strawberries, blueberries, beets or carrots contain beta carotenes, substances that are heart-healthy and help blood recovery and the immune system to prevent infections.
4. Foods rich in iron
In addition to nuts and red fruits, other foods with an important contribution of iron are red meat, legumes, mussels, eggs, and green leafy vegetables. All of them will help you fight anemia.
5. Foods rich in vitamin C
This vitamin is mainly found in citrus fruits, such as kiwi, orange, melon or strawberries. Other important vitamins in the healing process are those of group B (present in meats, whole grains and legumes), and vitamin K (dark green leafy vegetables, liver, vegetable oils, tomato and whole grains).
6. Seeds are also good allies at this stage
Flax, chia, pumpkin ... You can make a mixture and use them in your salads, creams or add them to yogurt. They will provide you with fatty acids and minerals important for your physical recovery, such as zinc or magnesium, and will help you prevent constipation.
7. Water !! Just as important as being well nourished is being well hydrated
Water helps you have a good intestinal rhythm, that all the functions of your body develop properly, and if you are breastfeeding it is essential to produce breast milk, so you should drink between 2 and 3 liters a day. Soups or broths can be another way to drink liquid.
In summary, we could say that an adequate diet in the postpartum period, accompanied by sufficient rest, is essential for your good physical recovery.
You can read more articles similar to 7 star foods that will help you feel better after childbirth, in the Postpartum On-Site category.
According to your talk, I am a double mother, but it is also a double job to be a twin mom. You will soon experience the double play, since it is truly unhappy to carry two (or more) babies in the tummy at the same time. But do you really need to do double work this time?
twin ClubOkay, if we make a difference between being a first-child and having twin parents who have already had bigger siblings. If the twins are the first, the mother must be aware of the importance of breastfeeding, nappies, breastfeeding, and bathing at the same time.
Whoever has a child is more routine, but for a moment you can not forget the greatness of your suddenly brothers and sisters who can be rightly shocked, and therefore requires more consideration than usual. Either way, the situation is not easy, and books for twin moms do not start by advising take care of help in a timely manner.
Put your pride that you alone can do well, put it aside for a while. You will soon realize that your hands are short and very short. Many times, you will also find it invaluable to take away one of your baby dolls and make them pay while you feed the other. A check-in, a run-in to the pharmacy, a cooked dinner for you, or just a safer sensation for a waiter to take you to the medical office mean a lot to you. even when you welcome your baby, your baby and your comfort float in front of your eyes. Rude or not, in the first period, only accept vendors who are "helpful", do not expect to serve, and do not share unwanted advice. Conversely, it can be helpful to talk to your buddies, more experienced twin moms, because in addition to getting good ideas from them, you can be aware that nothing else is easy. Avoid being far away from having a three-day dinner every day, having an immaculate order, and having a baby at the age of one week is good for the night. He's actually from another planet. Or don't tell the truth.
SztereуbanIf you are alone and have to deal with one of the babies, but the other one does not, and your throat is torn, don't panic. I know it is easy to say this, but if you are sure that you have nothing but impatience, then say the good dakota proverb to you: the baby is talking to friends in the spirit world.
A wide armchair or armchair can greatly facilitate both rocking and feeding at the same time. As long as the twins are small, you can easily catch up with them and not have to worry about getting up and down the room. You can rock with us on rocking chairs, but don't be surprised to find that you fall asleep yourself. You should take care not to fall out of your hands. Twin moms are very insane. You will also quickly find out how to use your free feet to rock the baby lying in the baby carrier or rest while feeding or sleeping the other.
Evening routineAt first, bathing seems like a big challenge, but you will get into it soon! We are sorry for the secret: you do not hurt if you do not allow the next baby new water, and the majority of twin parents will, from time to time, realize that nothing will go wrong if it is a little looser. Ideally, bathing is a kind of conveyor belt, that is, even if one of the babies baths in the safe arms of the father, the other can be diapered and moved by the mother, so the evening routine can be reduced by half. And they can go wrong. But here's another request!
Where to sleep?In the vast majority of cases, twins are not disturbed when siblings start to get sick. They explicitly need each other's proximity so they can sleep together peacefully. But if you have a flutter underneath the mattress, it's better to invest in a small one. You can also use a flare monitor that has the sensing portion attached to the baby's belly or diaper so there is no obstacle to sleeping together.
For a good few months, you can expect babies to eat at night. Therefore, it is most comfortable for both of them to sleep in their parents' room until the age of half. The following are worth thinking about when you have become familiar with them and your own abilities. A lot of water runs down the Danube until then…
Look for twins, famous twins, and countless twins Maternity magazine from the New Year, or subscribe!
Top with cheese, yellow and sour cream
The children's signature represents their personal seal, the brand they use to identify themselves, to leave evidence that something has been done by them and to validate something with which they agree. But did you know that children's signature reveals their personality and some of their emotions?
An investigation carried out with children between 7 and 15 years old concluded that the little ones are quite clear about what signing means and the difference that the mere fact of writing their name entails; so, it is around 7 years that gradually most children begin to develop their “personal stamp”.
Graphology, which is the discipline that deals with the way in which our writing reflects key aspects of our personality, has developed a series of signature interpretation parameters taking into account many aspects such as: its shape, its location, its size, its direction, its pressure, its legibility, among others.
Obviously children are in a developmental process that causes their signature to change continuously until they reach maturity (and even then it continues to change continuously throughout adult life according to life circumstances). On the other hand, a formal analysis It could only be done by a professional.
However, it is interesting that you ask your child to make a letter and sign it. You will be able to observe it and try to find a relationship with some of the basic interpretations about personality (without losing the perspective that it is only an exercise where there is nothing decisive yet). These are some of the considerations that you should take into account.
Where did your son sign? The place where you have written your name in relation to the folio and the rest of the text can speak about certain traits of your personality.
1. If it is very close to the text or almost touches it
It generally indicates a certain dependency, insecurity and a need to feel protected.
2. If it is close to the text, but does not touch it
He is probably a balanced child, who adapts well to different situations.
3. If it is too far from the text
Normally he speaks of a reserved or introverted child, who does not show his emotions easily and who likes to put distance between what he really feels and what he shows.
4. To the left of the text
It may be a child or young person who does not like changes, usually indicates a certain insecurity and introversion. You may prefer to stay protected in the safety of the past before facing the unknown. It may also be that you are going through a difficult situation that is difficult to cope with or that creates a lot of stress.
5. In the center of the text
He speaks of a very balanced and controlled personality, not very spontaneous, which regulates his impulses and the expression of feelings.
6. To the right of the text
In general, he is an optimistic, fighter, dynamic child with confidence in what is to come.
How big is the signature if you compare it to the rest of the text he has written? These are some of the keys to keep in mind.
- Large text, small signature
Usually it has to do with a lack of confidence and security. It may be a child overprotected by his parents.
- Signature that corresponds to the size of the text
These are people well placed in their reality, balanced, transparent, who show themselves as they are.
- Large signature, small text
On many occasions it may be someone who shows excess confidence in him and his abilities. It is perceived as superior to others, or it may be a defense mechanism against real feelings of insecurity. They are usually continually trying to get attention and need recognition and attention.
There are children who tend to write upwards, while others write straight lines and others go downwards. Something similar happens with signatures, which reveals different emotions of the child who has signed.
- An ascending signature
They are usually ambitious, optimistic personalities with high goals.
- When the firm is horizontal
Demonstrates stability, objectivity, and maturity.
- If the signature is descending
Shows pessimism, sadness, discouragement.
There are many more interpretations of the rubric (strokes that are added to the name when signing) and the name in the signature. However, those are still difficult to identify because children and young people are still in experimentation.
It is only worth knowing that the simpler the signature, (for example, those who only write their name), it is a much greater indicator of personality, objectivity and transparency on those whose signature is too ornate or illegible.
You can read more articles similar to This is what the children's signature reveals about their personality, in the category of on-site writing.