Portable bath tubs for babies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tuna Pate. Homemade recipe for appetizers
Božanstvena salata sa tunom. Hrana i Vino SR
Week 21 of pregnancy (23 weeks): a mango
Week 21 of pregnancy (23 weeks): a mango
Week 21 of pregnancy (23 weeks): a mango
24 cm from head to heels, for about 450 g ... ill looks more and more like a "real" baby. His hair and nails continue to grow.
Your 21st week of pregnancy
Little Retro Notebook
Pro-environment school supplies? These notebooks made by Clairefontaine for Petit Rétro are made from paper from eco-responsible sources. Dimensions: A5, 48 pages, 270 g cover, 90 g sheets. The notebooks are yellow and pale green with a wire binding of contrasting orange color. € 7.50
If you want to make some delicious sweets at home, you can make some with some dried fruit. They are easy to prepare and are nutritious and very tasty.
100 g raisins
100 g dried apricots
100 g of turmeric
120 g ground nut
100 g white chocolate
50 g butter
1 tablespoon of rom essence
coconut and cocoa for ornate
Method of preparation
Put raisins, dried apricots and curds in a little water with a tablespoon of rum essence. Let them soak in this syrup for about three hours. After they have softened well, drain the juice and put them in a blender, add the butter and mix them until you get a homogeneous composition.
Pour the composition into a larger bowl, add the ground nut and melted chocolate to the bain-marie beforehand and mix well, then form balls that you pass through the coconut or cocoa.
After you're done, put the candy in the fridge for about two hours before serving.
Photo source: www.rawdia.ro
Tags Recipes desserts Desserts Recipes candies
Congenital abnormalities or defects at birth occur as a result of problems or complications in the development of the fetus in the intrauterine cavity or at the time of birth. Some of them are genetic, and the causes of the majority are still unknown. While some can be treated or improved, others are incurable and have little chance of survival.
Spina bifida is a neural tube defect characterized by incomplete development of the spine and local inflammation caused by the passage of some membranes through the punctured spine. The complication causes the onset of neurological disorders - partial or total paralysis of the legs and inability to control the bladder.
Some newborns may have to do with water accumulation in the brain, a condition also known as hydrocephalus. The defect can be corrected by itself or surgically.
Some babies are born with a part of the digestive system outside the stomach cavity. The appearance of this defect is called umbilical hernia. The disease is caused by muscle weakness around the navel. It's not a worrying anomaly. In most cases it is withdrawn by itself, and if this does not happen, it can be corrected by a minor surgery.
Sickle cell disease (sickle cell anemia)
It is a hereditary anomaly that appears as a result of accelerated disintegration of red blood cells. Hemoglobin is essential in the transport of oxygen into the body. Its decrease in the body causes anemia and blockage of blood vessels in the hands, feet or stomach. An attack of this disease can take several days in a row. These are controlled with the help of painkillers.
The child who is born with cerebral palsy has a damaged part of the brain. The condition can appear before birth or even at the time of birth and therefore falls into the category of congenital anomalies. The problem is sometimes discovered only a few years after birth.
The disease affects the muscle tone, movement and motor skills of children. It can degenerate into other diseases and complications - problems of vision, hearing, speech, but also learning deficiencies.
There is no treatment that can cure paralysis, but with proper treatment the child can have a normal life.
This is another inherited disease. It is defined by the production of thick or dense mucus by the tissues of the organs. The most affected organs are the lungs, intestines and pancreas. Children with cystic fibrosis have growth deficiency, cannot digest food and often suffer from constipation.
The disease has no cure, but if it is discovered in its early stages it can be controlled more easily. In addition, the faster you act for therapeutic purposes, the more complications are avoided.
Palatial Wave Split (Palatoschizis)
It is a congenital craniofacial anomaly that is defined by a cleft located on the level of the hard palate (the bony part) and the palatine wave (the soft part of the mouth). Children born with this defect face serious problems in nutrition and language development.
Fortunately, this type of abnormality is treatable, the defect can be corrected by surgery.
Tags Birth defects Spina bifida
Your pregnancy: 18 weeks
The advantage of children born with the New Year
Right after taking the grapes, in the first minutes of the New Year, the phone began to ring. Parents, brothers, cousins and friends called nonstop to congratulate us on the New Year and wish us luck for the next twelve months. When the phone gave us a break and we went back to the table, my little boy asked me: can I call Miguel? Today is your birthday!
Miguel was born on January 1, a very special date that marks a very special event. Many families have welcomed the New Year that begins with the arrival of a baby. Birth marks the luck of a new life at home and has a very special meaning. But being born in December or January, even if it may not seem like it, can greatly condition the life of a child in their school stage.
So, if the boy or girl is from December it will be the smallest of those in the same grade and if they were born in January, they will be the oldest in their fifth year and this will influence their relationship with other children, their friendships and the pace of learning.
According to a study carried out by the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS), from the United Kingdom, students born in January perform much better than those in December at 7 years of age. The differences diminish as children get older, but remain significant at age 16.
This study also points out that being born in December increases the chances of needing special education by up to 70 percent, compared to those who have their birthday in January. And it is that a stage of more than 6 months in the physical and intellectual development of children is very noticeable, especially when they are young.
Many teachers of Early Childhood and Primary Education are aware of this problem and, aware of it, try to correct the difficulties of these children by paying more attention to them.
For this reason, I wonder, what can be done if we perceive that our son falters in his studies due to a mere question of intellectual immaturity? I'm afraid the system offers no options other than repeating a grade, a possibility that most parents dismiss outright while waiting for time to narrow the gap.
New Year New Life! This popular saying or saying applies perfectly to dads who welcome children born on the New Year with open arms. From that moment another phase in his life begins in which there are no longer two, now there are three or four or five. In any case, children born on the New Year are special:
- No one will forget your birthday. It is such an important date that everyone will remember.
- It will not be necessary to organize the celebration in advance: As you say goodbye to the previous year and welcome the new, you can celebrate your birthday!
- In some countries, be one of the first or the first of the year .. has a prize! Will it be your case?
- According to a study in the Journal of Social Sciences, children born in the first months of the year are more likely to be successful and wealthy. And, as a sample, here are some names: Harry Styles, Cristiano Ronaldo, Jennifer Aniston ...
- It is clear that for these children, One of the numbers that will rule your life will be 1. They are born on the first day of the year and in the first month. What mysteries does this digit hide? They are very independent, bordering on loneliness at times, but they are also leaders in all the groups to which they belong.
Although it must also be said that there are some buts to this circumstance of being born the first of the year:
- Dads spend every Christmas nervous from celebration to celebration with the bag ready in case the woman goes into labor.
- Can spend the last night of the year in pain by contractions.
- Depending on which part of the world you are in, You can have the 'bad luck' that winter catches you, And that means that you will have fewer occasions to go out with your baby for a walk and you will have to be careful so that he does not catch a cold.
- Another aspect is the theme of birthday gifts, which They can be joined with those of Santa Claus and those of Kings, in case you celebrate it.
[Read more: The good and the bad of children born in January]
Perhaps the gynecologist already informed you that your little one could be born on January 1, but that with the nerves of pregnancy and after the holidays you have left the choice of the baby's name until the last moment. It could also be that it got ahead of you and caught you by surprise. Whatever your case, here are name ideas for boys and girls born on New Years!
- Manuel. If you are parents who like to follow traditions, why not choose the name for your child as dictated by the saints? This day is celebrated that of Manuel, a name for a boy of Hebrew origin that means 'God accompanies us'.
- Zoe. Simple, short and easy to pronounce, that's how this names for girls are! But what else do we know about him? It was the name of an 11th century empress and means 'one who brings vitality'.
- Martina. During January, all the girls named like that celebrate their saint (January 30), so we recommend that you look at the onomastics this month for inspiration. We have selected Martina because it is a name related to the Roman god of war Mars and is associated with fighting people. What do you love?
- Aaron. For children born on January 1, a name that begins with the first letter of the alphabet. It is a nickname of Hebrew origin (the brother of Moses) and it means 'the enlightened one'. In recent years it has become very popular for being short and not being widely used.
- Omar. Of Arabic origin, this name has several meanings, all of them with a lot of meaning and positive connotation for parents: 'the long-lived one', 'first child' or 'life'. For all of them, we have chosen him for the children who come to this world on New Year's Day.
- Angela. Beautiful Greek name that means 'the messenger of God', and it is clear that that girl that you are going to have in your sentences has a message for you. It will be your turn to find out! If you like it, but your little one is a boy, you already know that you can choose Angel.
You can read more articles similar to The advantage of children born with the New Year, in the category of Newborn on site.
Canada Child Benefits
How to be a mom, work outside the home and get to everything
The only way to being a mom, working and getting to everything without worrying it is to achieve to build a solid couple where both share in equal parts the tasks of the house and the upbringing.
Of course it is not easy, because we all have a load of beliefs and prejudices, which permeate the collective unconscious and indicate that there are tasks that correspond to the mother. But in fact there are only two: give birth and breastfeed. All the others can be shared: bathing, changing diapers, feeding, telling stories, preparing meals, taking to school, helping with homework.
We working moms want to get to everything, but we should not carry the burden of what "belongs to us". It is essential to establish rules from the beginning so that tasks are shared whenever we live with the couple.
Of course, for that you have to let the parents get involved. Sheryl Sandberg, CEO of Facebook, in her book Lean in says: even if he puts the diaper on his head, let him do it, because he has to find his way of doing things and you have to accept them. If you correct everything, on the third day it will stop and you will find yourself overloaded.
Women, and I think that, especially those of us who work, find it hard to ask for help Because in general, in order to reach high positions in the companies where we work and to generate our own ventures, we feel that we had to make our way through the jungle. But today we have to empower men, for our own benefit.
One personal tip is that guilt management can be just as important as time management for mothers. Guilt is a terrible counselor to educate. And not part of what we are doing today.
The child can go to a birthday without a gift and he will not be traumatized for life, even if one day we are late to pick him up at school.Children's development depends on the thousands of interactions they have throughout their lives, not just on us being the Wonder Mom.
And finally, I leave you with a few words from Gloria Steinem who expresses it better than me: “Trying to do everything and hope that everything turns out perfectly well is the ideal recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy. It is impossible to do everything. No one can have two full-time jobs, have perfect children, cook three meals a day ... Superwoman is the villain of the feminist movement.
You can read more articles similar to How to be a mom, work outside the home and get to everything, in the category of Family conciliation on site.
Problems experienced by working mothersPsychologist Ayşe Yanık Knudsen, who stated that perfectionist mothers live the most problems among working mothers, continues to convey her opinions with these words: “Working mothers live a life between businesswoman and motherhood roles. One of the most common problems of a working mother is; who will take care of their child and how. It may be necessary to get support from family elders such as carers or grandmothers, but this support is not enough to comfort the mother. Because mothers think that they can take care of their children best. This may cause the working mother to come and go. Another problem that causes the mother to feel that she cannot do anything is the guilt she feels for not giving enough time to the child. The mother, who constantly tries to get the hearts of the child, often receives gifts for her child. Another of the problems that will force the working mother most is that the responsibilities assumed in the family and work life become physically and mentally destructive. In such cases, the working mother may encounter some unfortunate problems in her career or an unhappy picture at home. ”
Suggestions to comfort working mothersPsychologist Ayşe Yanık Knudsen, who stated that being a working mother is not a problem when the balance between work and family is established, lists the suggestions to ease working mothers as follows:
- Keep in mind that some situations may develop beyond your control. Stop trying to control everything in your home and work life. - Think about your successes as much as you see the issues you have difficulty in succeeding. - Don't forget that you're the one who thinks most about your child in this life. Do not doubt that you are a good mother.- Take advantage of the sense of longing. Create special events on holidays with your child, longing.