Can a baby and mom be saved by eating?
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Linda Murray: The fourth natural pain-relief technique involves using water to help you relax and make contractions more bearable. This is also called hydrotherapy. You might want to get in the shower or soak in the tub. Water streaming down on your body in a shower can have the same benefits as a massage. And soaking in a deep tub eases pressure and relaxes your muscles. If you stay in the water for a while, stay hydrated by drinking fluids. Make sure the water is not too hot, but even if it’s just lukewarm, after a while you might appreciate a cold cloth for your face and neck.
It’s safe to soak in a lukewarm tub during the first stage of labor even after your water breaks.
Mom 1: In terms of the pain, a warm shower was amazing. So if I have another one, I definitely want to do a tub situation.
Mom 2: I went from writhing pain where I was falling on the ground and just screaming and waiting for this contraction to be done to, you know, in the bath, really—I mean, I still felt it but it felt so much better. I highly recommend a bath.
How To Naturally Unblock Your Sinuses
Ideas and tips for sandwiches to pack
Packed sandwiches, whether they are for school or for service, must meet two essential criteria: they should be prepared from fresh and healthy ingredients and be nutritious enough to keep you satisfied until the next main meal on your menu.
Here is a variety of very simple, nurturing, healthy and tasty combinations with which you can indulge in breaks at work or that you can offer to your child for school breaks!
Sandwich recipes to pack for school or service
Crunchy sandwich with cucumber - 2 slices of bread, a little butter, slices of cucumber
Caprese in summer - ciabatta, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mozarella, tomato slices, fresh basil.
Sandvis in Paris - 1 wand, butter, Dijon mustard, chicken or turkey ham, pickled cucumbers
Italian Sandvis - 1 ciabatta bread, olive oil, slices of turkey or ham, tomatoes, bell peppers
Sweet Sandvis - 2 slices of whole grain bread, peanut butter, banana slices
Sandwich with bananas - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, honey, slices of banana
Sweet-sour sandwich - a small wand, ricotta, sliced strawberries, honey
Sandvis with vegetables and humus - a paste, humus, peppers, slices of cucumbers, slices of tomatoes
Sandvis satiated - 2 slices of bread, slices of mozarella, slices of tomatoes, slices of turkey ham
Sandvis feeding - 2 slices of whole grain bread, 1 piece of grilled chicken breast, 2 red slices, 2 green salad leaves
Sandvis burrito style - 2 pieces of tortilla (a paste), canned beans, cheddar cheese, salsa sauce
Sandvis with you - 2 slices of black bread, 1 boiled egg cut into slices, capers, fresh mayonnaise, cucumbers
Salmon sandwich - 1 loaf, cream cheese, 2 slices of smoked salmon, slices of cucumber, red onion
Sandwich with egg and tuna - 2 minibagheta, 1 sliced egg, canned tuna, red onion, olives without seeds
Sandwich with chicken and olives - 1/2 large wand, 2 leaves of green salad, olives (or olive paste), grilled chicken or baked
Sandvis shaorma - 1 slice, mayonnaise, white cabbage, onion, grilled chicken breast, pickled cucumbers, ketchup, hot peppers
Sandvis with smoked turkey and mayonnaise - 2 slices of peasant bread (a large bread), 1 pepper, 2 slices of smoked turkey pulp, paprika, spinach leaves
Sandwich with cream cheese and berries - 2 slices of whole grain bread, cream cheese, mix of berries, a little honey
Sandwich with tuna and pickles - 2 slices of rye bread, canned tuna, pickled cucumbers, mayonnaise, pepper
Sandvis with apples and cheese - 2 slices of whole grain bread, mustard, cheddar cheese slices, fresh apple slices
Pancake sandwich - 2 pancakes type pancakes, peanut butter, raspberry jam or blueberries
Sandwich with egg and vegetables - 2 slices of bread or a bun, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, freshly chopped parsley, 2 boiled eggs, salad leaves, pepper
Toast with mozzarella and pesto - 1 minibagheta, slices of mozarella, pesto
Sandvis with mozarella and dried tomatoes - 1 ciabatta bread, slices of mozarella, dried and marinated tomatoes, olive oil, baby spinach leaves
Sandvis with ham and baked pepper - 1 minibagheta, Dijon mustard, 3 slices of raw prosciutto, slices of Parmesan or other cheese, slices of baked pepper
Sandwich with tuna and pepper - 2 slices of bread, canned tuna, olive oil, peppers, fresh basil leaves
Glue with mix of vegetables and crunchy bacon - 1 paste, fried bacon, tomatoes cut into pieces, salad leaves, avocado paste with lemon
Sandwich with baby spinach and cheese - 1 small paste, cream cheese, slices of cucumbers, slices of mozarella, baby spinach leaves
Sandwich with omelette and tomatoes - 1 larger bun, omelette of 2 eggs with onion, dill and cheese, slices of mozarella, slices of tomatoes, basil, olive oil
Sandvis Waldorf - 1 slice, pieces of chicken meat prepared on the rotisserie, chopped apples, walnuts, raisins and mayonnaise.
Quesadilla with ham and cheese - 1 wheat tortilla, mustard, cheese, ham, spinach leaves
Chicken pesto sandwich - 1 minibagheta, roast chicken with pesto, mozzarella and peas
Sandvis with tuna and pineapple - 1 larger bun, mayonnaise, canned tuna, pineapple rounds, cheddar cheese, salad leaves, crumbs
Sandwich with smoked salmon - 2 slices of rye bread, a little orange peel, a little lemon juice, olive oil, chopped green onion, a little poppy
Tips for the healthy preparation of sandwiches
• always follows the formula of bread + sauce + filling (cheese, meat, etc.) + vegetables or fruits in the preparation of each sandwich;
• opts for 100% natural ingredients, as fresh and less processed industrially or thermally (completely giving up fatty sausages, fries - whatever vegetables or meat - or chocolate creams rich in sugars);
• take care of the quantities (sandwiches are not considered a main meal, but only a snack between meals, therefore, they should not be consumed in very large quantities); Avoid, as far as possible, replacing the main tables with sandwiches, and if you need to do so, do not exceed a serving of two sandwiches (provided they are made with natural and healthy ingredients);
• diversify sandwiches every day, to avoid the situation in which you get bored of them;
• opt for sauces or dressings (mayonnaise, salsa sauce) prepared in the house, from natural ingredients; Avoid fat-rich assortments or, at least, be more sticky with them;
• avoids white bread and consumes more assortments made from whole grains (they are healthier and nutritious);
• Diversify the menu with toasts, rolls (shaorma adapted) from pita, paste or tortilla, to bypass the monotony in your daily menu from work or child, at school.
What other secrets in preparing sandwiches do you know and what other suggestions of delicious recipes do you have? Tell us your tips in the comments section below!
While about 65% of French women breastfed, a few weeks or months, how many others, who wished to do so, gave up. In question, information on starting and maintaining lactation that often has trouble passing. Here are 5 tips to put the odds on your side ... if breastfeeding is your wish.
1. Breast-feeding: ask yourself
- Having milk is natural - 95% of women have - but breastfeeding is cultural, it can be learned. It is essential to document a minimum during the pregnancy on the functioning of the breast, the rise of milk, the good position of the baby and its growth spurts. Indeed, the mothers around you have not always breastfed and often convey, unintentionally, some negative pictures.
- The solution: read a good book on breastfeeding (see our box at the end of the article) or the INPES guide on the subject. It is important to discuss these readings with the future dad and possibly with the people around you during the first weeks of your baby's life.
Here are some tips for starting breastfeeding well:
- Put your baby in the breast as soon as possible (ideally in the birth room),
- Get help so that he takes it properly - stomach belly, head slightly below the breast - to avoid crevasses,
- Breastfeed at his request (even if it's 20 times a day at the very beginning!),
- As much as possible keep your baby with you 24 hours a day,
- Do not give nipples or artificial milk supplements for at least the first three weeks, or even the first three months if you want to breastfeed your child for a long time.
2. Get help
- Many health professionals have incorporated the discourse explaining that "breastfeeding is best" for babies and moms, but not all of them know how to help young mothers achieve this. So, if you can get in touch with the maternity team before birth and ask all your questions, do not hesitate. For example: "How do you help mothers who choose breastfeeding?", "What do you do in case of difficulty?", Etc. Also have contact information Solidarilait, the Leche League or a local breastfeeding support association: you will find the map of France associations on the Lien Lacté website.
- When the time comes, you can also call on the midwife who has followed you during your pregnancy. Importantly, keep the number of a friend, cousin or acquaintance who has been breastfed for a long time and / or with pleasure. She will be able to support you in the event of a drop in morale. It is essential to talk with friends or family members who have "sucked" their breastfeeding, but also to choose a motherhood that has a team with good breastfeeding skills. Those labeled "Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative" are preferred, but there are none in all cities, as well as those that count in their workforce one or more midwives with a university degree in breastfeeding or lactation consultants IBCLC (internationally recognized specialty diploma).
3. Prepare to breastfeed
- Privilege a psychological preparation. The key is to trust yourself and your breast, to know why you want to breastfeed and, most importantly, to be on the same page as the future daddy. His support is essential!
- To men who are afraid of not finding their place with the breastfed baby, it is important to indicate all the support that they can give to their companion by wearing the baby in a sling, by changing or bathing him, but also by taking care of house maintenance and / or senior management.
- Take advantage of birth preparation classes to ask all the questions that go through your head. If you have opted for midwifery preparation, in a smaller committee than at the maternity ward, the questions will be even easier to ask. And if you enjoy returning home from a maternity hospital (HAD), which involves being followed for several days by a midwife, you will have another opportunity to find help.
4. Do you equip
If no material is essential to start breastfeeding, some objects can nevertheless improve your comfort:
- Get a lanolin cream or breastfeeding oil - you will not need to wipe before each feeding - even if breast milk is the most effective solution for cracking or cracking.
- Also remember to equip yourself with leakproof pads (washable or disposable), useful mainly after the rise of milk from D + 3 to +5.
- A nursing pillow will also be useful, especially to relieve your back. Warning: your baby should not rest on it when feeding, it would be too far from you!
- Finally, key pieces of the keychain: a breastfeeding bra and a breastfeeding bra scalable comfortable to provide a good support at the time of the rise of milk.
- If you are modest in nature, invest in a nursing top or pajamas for the stay at the maternity ward, so you do not have to undress completely during visits or if you share your room with another mother.
- The false friends of the boot: the silicone breasts, the hulls and the breast pump, to use the first weeks only in case of extreme urgency (very painful cracks, severe engorgement, baby in incubator ...).
- More tips here
5. Breastfeeding: enjoy!
- Breastfeeding contributes to the development of the mother-child bond and creates a special relationship, a way to prolong pregnancy a little.
- Second, it's not because you are breastfeeding that you can not indulge in shopping. If you do away with the nice modern baby bottles and bottle warmers, it is possible to compensate for this possible frustration by offering you some breastfeeding clothes, such as a nice lingerie, a dress or a long tunic, useful for hide your (small) postpartum belly.
- Share your experience and concerns by participating in breastfeeding support meetings offered by many associations. The opportunity to make beautiful encounters.
Breastfeeding: useful books
• Breastfeeding, by Dr. Marie Thirion, ed. Albin Michel.• Breastfeeding: the milky way, by Claude-Suzanne Didierjean-Jouveau, ed. Youth.
• Taking Breast and other keys to successful breastfeeding, by Dr. Jack Newman, eds. Beech.
• Breastfeeding and sustainable development, by Dr. Patrick de Boisse, ed. Grammond.
Marie Marty, with the collaboration of Brigitte Kern, a midwife with a DU (university degree) in breastfeeding, and Ségolène Finet, creator of the MamaNana online shop (breastfeeding clothes and accessories).
Breastfeeding: all our articles