No mom, just me: rebellion or autonomy?
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bet on the color look good! Presented in the September 2010 issue of, this pretty vest is knit in wheat stitch and jersey place.
SIZES: a) 2 years - b) 4 years - c) 6 years
Quality Partner 3.5 from Phildara) 5 - b) 5 - c) 6 Balls color CopperAngles N ° 35 buttons
Print the diagram
- Rib 1/1: * 1 m. end., 1 m. approx. * - Jersey end. : * 1 rg end., 1 rg approx. * - Wheat stitch: 1st row (place of work) * 1 m. place, 1 m. towards * repeat from * to * and finish with 1 st. Place 2nd row and all even rows: knit stitches as they appear. 3rd row: * 1 st. upside down, 1 sts. place * repeat from * to * and finish with 1 st. reverse.Repeat always these 4 ranks.- Increase to 1 m. edges
They are essential to the realization of a knitting with the good dimensions.10 cm of jersey, quality Partner 3,5, aig. n ° 3 = 25 m. and 33 rows10 cm wheat stitch, Partner grade 3.5, aig. n ° 3 = 25 m. and 35 rows Knitted samples voluntarily tighter.
1 2 3 4
The benefits of walking in children
The society in which we live promotes sedentary life not only for adults, but also for the little ones. Today, children prefer to stay on the sofa with the tablet or the console and forget to go out to To play outdoors. The consequences of this sedentary lifestyle are directly observed in health.
That is why we are looking for healthy proposals and alternative habits that improve the quality of life of our little ones. In addition to encouraging children to play sports several days a week, we can also instill in them the walking habit, which has multiple benefits.
Instilling children into the habit of walking shouldn't be so difficult. We can introduce the activity with small gestures like walk to school whenever possible or take time each afternoon for a family outing. Because the benefits of walking for children are many.
1. Walking is one of the best exercises to combat childhood obesity, and we will be creating a habit for life. Being a simple activity, walking is appropriate for everyone, children, adults and seniors regardless of their physical condition.
2. One of the greatest benefits of walking is seen in Physical Health, improving endurance, agility and taking care of cardiovascular health. Lung capacity is also benefited with this simple gesture like going for a walk every day.
3. It is one of the most complete physical activities, because walking is still a aerobic exercise which is also free and has all the benefits of being at fresh air.
4. The mood it is also enhanced with a walk, especially if it can be done in a forest or on the beach. We cannot forget that hiking is one of the favorite activities for children and a good opportunity to discover nature.
5. Brisk walking for half an hour each day also improves school performance in children, it promotes concentration, improves learning ability and stimulates imagination.
6. Those children who already suffer from stress at an early age find in this exercise of walking one of their best allies because it promotes relaxation and teaches them to breathe properly.
7. If the walk is also done as a family, it is one of the best opportunities to encourage family chat and create ties of complicity among the whole family.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to The benefits of walking in children, in the Sports category on site.
TravelSmart and The Benefits Of Walking Your Kids To School
Still called epidemic megalerythema, this eruptive disease is caused by a virus, parvovirus B19.
After an incubation period of six to fifteen days, the eruption begins in the face and then gradually extends to the limbs where it forms red patches. The child may have a little fever, be tired. The fifth disease heals without treatment.
That is why the mumps is spreading again among the vaccinated
Over the past decade, the number of mumps infections has increased among those who have been vaccinated against the disease. Is the vaccination efficiency poor or have new viruses become available?That is why the mumps is spreading again among the vaccinatedThis was followed by a study in Science Translational Medicine. Both in Europe and in the US, the number of patients who had become mumps-free before being vaccinated increased. Joseph Lewnard йs Yonatan Grad, researchers at Harvard Chan School College of Medicine have found out how this can be explained. In their study, they found that vaccinations can be a problem. Vaccination against attenuated mumps was introduced in the United States in 1967, but as early as the 1980s, there was evidence of schoolchildren who were vaccinated against infantile mumps. In response, they introduced a second, booster vaccine at 4-6 years of age. In 2006, mumps came out among college students, even though they were the generation who were twice vaccinated. This is true in Canada and Western Europe. There are two problems with this, one obviously does not seem to be effective in the booster vaccine, and the other is that the mumps acquired after adolescence that, on average, the protection provided by the vaccine will disappear in 27 years. There was no evidence that a new virus stock would affect vaccine efficacy, but yes, current vaccination is not effective enough, and long-term efficacy is worsened. Against mumps at the age of 18.Related articles in mumps:
- The mumps
- Vaccination against Morbilli (bend) mumps-rubella
- Mandatory and Optional Vaccines for Children - Vaccination Order
Mom's recipes: bet on the leek
A precious source of vitamin B9, or folate, rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements, the leek is a favorite food during pregnancy. Especially since it is not very caloric. Discover its assets and our future mom's recipes to enjoy.
Why leek during pregnancy?
- Source of vitamin B9, or folate, leek is a favorite food during pregnancy. Folates allow the expansion of maternal tissue and fetal growth. They play an important role in the prevention of anemia and in cell formation. Deficiency can lead to abnormal placental development, delayed growth, neurological abnormalities such as malformations of the baby's future spinal cord, called "neural tube closure abnormalities", and an increased risk of prematurity.
- It is also high in fiber, ideal for fighting constipation during these nine months.
- Other nutritional assets, it contains vitamins (group B, C, A, E), minerals and trace elements (potassium, vegetable iron, phosphorus, magnesium ...) and antioxidants.
- Another advantage of this leafy vegetable, it is very rich in water and low energy : 29 kcal for 100 g raw and 25 cooked.
- An advice : also eat green leaves that contain more vitamins and fibers that effectively stimulate the transit.
Our future mom recipes around the leek
Cod with leek fondue
Crumble of leek and celery
Light flank leek turnip
Risotto leeks, carrots and gourmet peas
Chicken aiguillettes with leek cream
Pie with leeks and carrots
Ham and leek pie
Your baby's legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs.
As long as you have no complications, you can continue to have sex right up until your water breaks or you go into labor.
Amniocentesis can tell you whether your baby has genetic or chromosomal abnormalities, such as Down syndrome.
You're in your fourth month
Baby development at 15 weeks
Sense of taste
There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds, and nerves begin connecting them to the brain.
Girl or boy
If you have an ultrasound coming up, you may be able to find out your baby's sex – if you don't know already.
Your baby at 15 weeksTap the plus for more details
advertisement | page continues below
Your baby is about the size of an apple
head to bottom
Pregnancy symptoms during week 15
If your nose is stuffed up you can probably chalk it up to the combined effect of hormonal changes and increased blood flow to your mucous membranes. This condition is so common there's even a name for it: rhinitis of pregnancy.
Some pregnant women suffer nosebleeds as a result of increased blood volume and blood vessel expansion in the nose.
Don't see your symptom?
Wondering about a symptom you have? Find it on our pregnancy symptoms page.
Your body at 15 weeksTap the plus for more details
Pregnancy checklist at 15 weeks pregnant
Write down your pregnancy memories
Whether you keep a formal journal or just jot down a few notes on your phone, you'll love sharing these stories with your child someday.
Start moisturizing your belly
Slathering on the lotion may not prevent stretch marks, but it will reduce itchiness!
15 weeks pregnant bellies
This week's video
15 Week Pregnancy Update + Belly Shot, Symptoms
Healthy and young mothers want to add exercise to the pregnancy process in order to spend their pregnancy more healthy. However, expectant mothers should be checked by a gynecologist and obstetrician to determine whether there is a health problem that may prevent exercise before starting exercise during pregnancy. Prof. Dr. Semih Akı from the Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department of Anadolu Medical Center and Dr. Leaf Iron It provides information about the exercises that can be done during pregnancy and can help birth.
Exercises during pregnancy
Breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
It helps the mother to remain calm, especially when the birth process begins, and to help her and her baby complete the process without stress. In the first period when labor pains begin to come, the mother stores the energy of the mother to the active birth process with relaxation techniques. In the first period, the mother feels less pain with respiratory techniques.
Learning these exercises during pregnancy will help to have a more comfortable birth.
Urinary bladder, uterus and muscle group that supports the last part of the large intestine exercises are running. If this muscle group, which we call pelvic floor muscles, is not strong enough, there may be urine leakages that may occur after coughing and sometimes during pregnancy. Kegel exercises are exercises that can be performed anywhere after sensing the pelvic floor muscles.
Exercise increases oxygen and blood flow from other parts of the body to the working muscle group. Therefore, uncontrolled and excessive exercise during pregnancy should be avoided. Again, when the exercise program is organized, it should be taken into consideration whether the pregnant woman has performed active exercise before.
Exercise is definitely disadvantageous for those at risk of preterm labor, those with vaginal bleeding and those with premature rupture of membranes. Pregnant women with medical problems such as hypertension should seek medical advice before starting exercise.
- Walking is ideal for starting exercise. Especially those who do not exercise before pregnancy, exercise should start with a walk.
- Swimming is ideal because it works all the muscles of the body. Since water supports the body, there is no risk of injury or fall.
- Bike can be preferred because it increases durability. However, after a while, the growing abdomen will force the expectant mother. Horizontal exercise bikes should therefore be preferred because they also support the waist.
- Aerobic exercises keep the heart and lungs intact. Low-intensity and in-water aerobic programs may also be suitable for pregnant women.
What are the benefits of correct exercise?
- Minimizes problems of low back pain, constipation, swelling of legs (by increasing lymphatic and venous circulation) during pregnancy,
- Protects or treats diabetes (gestational diabetes) that may develop during pregnancy,
- Improves the posture of the pregnant,
- Morally prepares the mother for pregnancy, reduces the fear of birth,
- Reduces tension,
- Increases muscle strength, elasticity and endurance.
- Increases energy,
- Reduces the risk of falling by maintaining balance
With the progress of pregnancy, exercise in certain positions may be inconvenient for the mother and her baby. Pregnant women should avoid jumping, jumping and sudden changes during exercise, which can cause injury to the joints and muscles of the expectant mother.
Excessive sweating and warming during exercise can lead to fluid loss, which is undesirable for you and your baby.
Considerations for safe and healthy exercise;
- Exercises performed on the back after the first period of pregnancy (first trimester) should be avoided
- Do not exercise in hot and humid weather while hot.
- Workout should be done with sports clothes suitable for air absorbing sweat to keep cool,
- A bra must be used to protect and support the breasts,
- Water should be drunk to prevent overheating and liquid loss,
- The expectant mother should ensure that she receives the extra daily calories to be taken during pregnancy.
What are the situations where the doctor should be called after the exercise is stopped?
- Vaginal bleeding,
- Respiratory distress,
- Chest pain,
- Muscle weakness,
- Leg swelling and pain,
- Uterine contractions,
- Reduction in the baby's movements,
- Fluid coming from the vagina