What do you think of the 'key children' and the 'caprice children'?
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Swine Flu or Flu A is a contagious disease, a viral respiratory infection that can affect the respiratory tract and cause other harm in pregnant women.
Prudence is the word most used by health authorities when addressing the population, specifically pregnant women regarding the H1N1 influenza virus. There are many doubts about this flu, being well informed is essential to know how to act.
If you are pregnant and have been exposed to the Influenza virus, you should notify your doctor immediately. Your doctor will want to know what has been your contact with the infected person and will ask you a series of questions such as: Did you touch or kiss the infected person? How long were you in contact with the infected person? How did the other person get sick? Was the person's illness diagnosed by a doctor? Did you do any tests? He will also recommend you get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. It is also important that you do not take conventional or natural medications. Only the doctor can prescribe them.
If you suspect that you have been infected by the swine flu virus, it is best to know that this virus, like most respiratory viruses, rarely causes birth defects or harm to the baby. In normal pregnancies, the risk of serious birth defects is only 2 to 3%.
The effects are more serious for the mother, as it can lead to pneumonia and dehydration, or some major complication to her heart and lungs. To protect yourself from all swine flu viruses, here are some tips:
- See a doctor immediately as soon as you notice any discomfort.
- Avoid close contact with people from outside or with any disease. Forget hugs and kisses.
- Wash your hands frequently. Washing your hands helps protect you from germs. Increase hygiene and ventilation of the house.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are usually spread when a person touches something that has germs on it and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid closed, public places with crowds of people: the work office, schools, bank offices, etc.
- Take care of food, in terms of nutrition and hygiene.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, when coughing or sneezing. This can prevent you from getting the virus from someone else.
You can read more articles similar to Swine Flu or Flu A during pregnancy, in the category of Childhood Diseases on site.
Pregnant Womans Swine Flu Ordeal
Layette to the hospital for childbirthMost mothers are looking forward to the day the baby is born with great impatience. Especially when the delivery is to take place for the first time and everything is new, full of secrets and sometimes even ambiguities. Among the dilemmas of the last days, the one that reigns is the most: what to bring with you to delivery. The layette for the hospital, despite many lists and advice, still raises questions ... In the article we try to dispel all doubts.
What does the hospital provide?
Many maternity wards inform on their websites and in a telephone conversation that provide women giving birth facilities such as baby diapers, childbirth pads, breast pump, baby clothes. However, in practice it is often not so beautiful ...
Often, there are, in fact, diapers in hospitals, but there are few of them, delivery pads are available in small quantities due to cost savings, the pump is one, and the queue for it is quite large.
In addition, due to the promotion of breastfeeding, mothers may have problems who, for various reasons, decide before they give birth that they will not feed naturally. They may come under pressure or other ways to influence your decision to give your breast. And while in many situations advice can be valuable, there are situations when they only bring stress and frustration to the woman giving birth. In this situation, it is worth carrying (if you are going to feed the bottle), a bottle, a teat and a mixture. Obtaining all these accessories (like a teat) from midwives can be very difficult.
Of course, I don't have to mention that, of course the decision to not feed naturally should be well thought out. Feeding natural breast milk is the best way to provide food for your baby. Therefore, if we decide to serve a mixture, it is worth considering this issue several times.
- ID card
- pregnancy card
- test results (blood group, Hbs test after 32 weeks of pregnancy,
- ultrasound results after 36 weeks of pregnancy,
- reaction WR
- the latest result of morphology and blood test,
What for the future mother?
Hospital reality can be brutal, so be prepared to pack many items into your bag that you may not get in the hospital. We will need:
- sandwich - I have a lot after delivery ... hunger. If taken to a room after a meal, she may have trouble getting something to eat after or before the next meal. Therefore, it is worth having something healthy to eat with you, which will allow us to regenerate.
- cup and cutlery - not all hospitals provide them
- toilet paper - it also happens that there is a problem with it,
- a few nightgowns - if we want to breastfeed, ones that allow easy attachment of the baby
- a bottle of still mineral water
- breast pads plus a feeding bra (preferably two)
- large sanitary pads,
- Enema before delivery, if you are afraid of having a bowel movement during delivery
- lipstick - helps to relieve lips that dry out during a long labor campaign
- brush + paste
- moisturizing wipes and intimate hygiene wipes
- ointment for sore nipples may also be useful,
- lactation tea
- towels (preferably two: one small, the other large, in dark colors)
- cosmetics for washing the body and face
- shower slippers
- telephone plus charger
- something to read and listen to ...: can effectively soothe broken nerves,
- clothes for going out (this can be provided by the partner or family on delivery).
What for a child?
- baby diapers up to 5kg
- cream for the ass
- baby washing liquid / soap
- baby wipes
- gloves off
- cotton hats - preferably two,
- baby diapers
- weather-appropriate clothes for leaving the hospital (can be delivered later, on delivery from the hospital).
And what did you pack for delivery? Would you extend the list above?
Catrina mask for Halloween. Children's craft
You can detect the substances in our homes from the blood and urine of children. Furniture, electrical appliances, flooring - much of everything that appeals to us all - contains materials.You are covered with vinyl or vagyn. children living in homes with furniture treated with antifouling materials have significantly higher concentrations of potentially harmful semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs) in their blood and urine than their counterparts who do not have any of these substances in their homes.The materials found in our homes can be linked to a number of diseases "Semi-volatile organic compounds have been used in a wide range of applications in electrical appliances, furniture and materials, and can be detected in almost all indoor environments," he said. Heather Stapleton, a colleague at the university. He added: "People are regularly exposed to these substances, especially small children who spend most of their time between the walls and are much more exposed to the chemicals found in household dust than the US". ) йs elindнtott 2014 egyьttmыkцdйsйvel Boston University hбromйves kutatбs keretйben tanulmбnyoztбk the illйkony fйlig organic vegyьleteknek valу home kitettsйg hatбsait addition csalбdbуl szбrmazу 190 203 gyereknйl.A rйsztvevхktхl йs urine within the vйrmintбk kutatуk elemeztйk homes levegхjйt the beltйri port йs the bъtorokbуl collected foam samples. The researchers found that in the blood of children who had polybrominated biphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in their homes that had a foam-filled sofa in the living room, they had a six-fold higher concentration of PBDEs than those in the living room. According to the Exposure to PBDEs has something to do with neurodevelopmental disorder, obesity, thyroid problems, cancer and other diseases.According to the results, the concentration of benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) derivatives in the urine of children everywhere in the home was 15 times higher than in those who had no vinyl. phthalates are associated with a variety of respiratory problems, skin irritation, multiple myeloma (malignant neoplasm) and reproductive problems.
- Be careful when placing the baby on the ground
- Non-toxic home
- 7 things that we thought were healthy, but not
The Drop House Children's Rehabilitation Center celebrated its 9th birthday with a fun water parade for children and adults alike."Very many kinds mуdszert йs tematikбt used children gyуgyнtбsa йrdekйben, the tasks are coated with szьlхket also нgy nцvelve the small biztonsбgйrzetйt the terбpia hatйkonysбgбt. It is important that the neural-mozgбsszervi problйmбkkal kьzdх koraszьlцttekkel, csecsemхkkel talбlkozunk you have already pбr weeks of age нgy a we can start development at a very early stage, so we can achieve ultimate healing. " - said dr. Judith Schultheisz, Medical Director of the Gizengzz Foundation. Over the years, the organization's name has been associated with water programs. Gentle, weak, playful techniques are also excellent medical procedures taught by trained educators to parents, so they can be practiced at home. The differences in the water disappeared, we met with liberated, energetic gazes, and there was a tremendous psychological and physical impact on the participants.
"There is a kislбny who hozzбnk regularly jбr, х maradandу mozgбsszervi sйrьlйssel szьletett. Tцbbszцr operбltбk you have already, бm tбmogatуinknak, pйldбul currently we biztosнtani szьksйges the szбmбra elektroterбpiбt 6 йve tцretlenьl mцgцttьnk бllу WestEnd City Cent Keller kцszцnhetхen. The testvйre often elkнsйri occasions, And they are proud to show what they have learned. This is a tremendous achievement and result for them, "added Judith, the inventor of the HUPLE movement and coordination creator.
Water helped everyoneThe development usually appears right in kindergarten, and the children who participate in these playful skills are much more open. The most important point of the program is that integration takes place, so from the first occupation (at the age of 5 months), children with disabilities meet their healthy peers. They dive together in the water, they paint the turtle made of diul, and they make it together.
"This lovely, well-crafted organic environment also contributes to the release of the little ones, and they enjoy participating in busy activities. but families also play a big role in keeping the family together. When the family enters the diagnostic process, we also involve our fathers, tune them in, so we minimize the need the children, "says Dr. Judith Schultheisz.