We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We know many drawing techniques that we can apply with boys and girls since childhood (stamping, finger painting, blowing, staining, clesography, etc.) thus generating their interest and taste for art, but what would it be like to draw with rainbow paints made of ice? Don't miss the most surprising, fun and different experiment for children ... using ice!
This activity does not have a predefined age, since all children will really enjoy painting with ice, a material that they will never have used for their drawings. You are going to love it!
- Ice tray
- Food coloring
- Cardstock or watercolor paper
- Wooden sticks (optional)
- Pipettes (optional)
Follow these simple six steps to carry out our activity.
1. We take the tray for ice and with the help of a pipette (if we want the children to help us in its preparation) we introduce water in each hole. We can also pour the water directly from the tap.
2. We pour a drop of food coloring in each cavity, if we want more intensity of color I recommend pouring 2 drops and for the mixtures, the same. For example: to obtain the orange color we add 2 drops of yellow and another 2 of red. We stir well with a toothpick of teeth so that the color is uniform and dissolves well.
3. We place the wooden sticks, one in each cavity, logically they will not be supported so we will leave them resting on the ice tray and they will be slightly crooked, but this will not imply any impediment or difficulty for the activity. In this way, children will be able to grab the colored ice.
4. We let chill in the freezer for a whole night.
5. We remove from the freezer and let rest so that it thaws a bit (only the essential thing to be able to remove the ice from the tray using the sticks) so we will get more color with which to draw.
6. When it has thawed a bit we can already draw on a cardboard or watercolor paper, They are materials that soak up the color well and do not break as is the case with foils that absorb all the water and the result is not the same.
Some details to keep in mind:
Step 2 can also be carried out by pouring the water into glasses and then mixing it with the coloring, to later pour it into the ice tray. I recommend it if you are going to do more activities with water and coloring, so you will save on this last material.
Step 3 can be skipped and drawn by picking up the ice cubes with your hands, but be careful! they melt quickly.
This simple activity contains many important aspects for the little ones.
- High sensory content
We develop and enhance the senses of sight and touch. It is a very visual activity thanks to its various colors, and the effect that occurs when painting with them. As for the touch, it is a new sensation for them, they will draw with something cold and slippery (in the case that they paint with their hands).
- Develop fine motor skills
Working eye-hand coordination, strength, and correct use of the hand.
- Conflict resolution
When you start to paint with the ice, the child will notice that it melts, so he will have to manage to paint with enough speed to give him time to finish his drawing as well as if he paints a lot on the same area he can end up breaking the support.
- Educational benefits
It can be a color review or learning activity, as well as learning to mix. We can explain concepts such as cold, wet, slippery, etc. in a real way. and compare it with its opposites.
I advise you that if you are going to carry out this activity with children under 4 years of age that you use food coloring to color the ice cubes (as in my case) since the little ones of this age they tend to put things in their mouths, this way you will be much calmer. If your children or students are older, you can use paint.
I encourage you to do this activity at any time of the year. The little ones and not so little ones will have a great time!
Gnocchi are a delicious and ideal dish for children to eat vegetables. Shape the potatoes and make a traditional Neapolitan tomato sauce to accompany them, they are delicious!
The traditional recipe for gnocchi comes from Italy, so we invite you to see other pasta and pizza proposals, as they are recipes that always succeed with children.
- 250 gr. wheat semolina
- 600 ml. milk
- 150 gr. of butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 350 gr. tomato sauce
- 100 gr. grated cheese
1. Heat the milk in a pot, when it starts to boil add the semolina and stir with a wooden spoon.
2. When it is well mixed with the milk, cook for 10-15 minutes until the liquid is practically consumed. Remove from the heat and add half of the butter and the yolks. Stir until you get a homogeneous dough. Add salt and pepper, mix and spread on a lightly floured table.
3. When cool, cut the dough into rounds with a knife or cutter. Put the gnocchi on a baking tray, brush them with the remaining melted butter.
4. Bake the gnocchi in the oven, at 180º, for about 15 minutes. Mix the gnocchi with the tomato sauce, sprinkle the grated cheese and bake again for about 5 minutes to gratin the cheese.
You can read more articles similar to Neapolitan gnocchi. Italian recipe for children, in the category of Pasta on site.
The Evil Queen asks her mirror, which is the most beautiful. To her surprise, she learns that these are the Three Little Pigs! The Queen is furious! To make her rivals terrible, she concocts a recipe appetizing appetizing ... The three little greedy will they succumb to temptation?
The country of tales, you know? This is where Igor, Fedor, and Nestor, three little pigs, live with their parents. And it's an enchanted place! "The Little Pigs Little" revisits with humor our childhood tales, modernized and video.Do you like this video ?Find other mini series on Bayam!
Bayam is the app recommended by Familiscope for 3-10 years old.
It awakens the curiosity of children with a variety of varied and intelligent content, while making them active in front of the screen.
Texts and illustrations: Michel Van Zeveren. Sound studio: Scopitone. Voice: Martial the Minoux. Musical composition: Gilles Relisieux. Animation and video editing: Studio Togi. Studio Bayard Press - Adaptation of Beautiful Stories, 2016.
Giza traveled to London for a month, and the relationship started again, not because of a woman, but for two men. That is why I still like this for my profound, tight-lipped Daniel and diamond-headed Javier.
Photograph: Bbcsi Rуbert LbszlouIf you are looking for a 007 stock, then there's nothing to think about, another exciting and exciting plaything, something like Challenge Day. The first week of your absence is the hardest, you need to stay single in body and soul and mentally. The best way (if you can) is that we would leave this time and it was a lot of money for me and I still have it. The trip to Berlin, which we received on our birthday, with our body, was now completed, so we and our parents went on a six-day tour. There's nothing better about traveling! There's nothing better about traveling pregnant! We saved by car, where, of course, neither good, nor good, nor sit or lie down for a while, but still not lost, I flew. Berlin's crazy city, with its parents and parents, is just as foolish as it is with friends. We decided every day to go out and eviscerate Venice in Germany every day, but all day walking, sightseeing, museum visits (Pergamon Museum) and more. No matter the high momentum and full power in the morning, after dinner, I somehow didn't look or find the party myself. Berlin has huge views, airy spaces and cool socialism, which I am not curious about, as we have before us at home. Berlin is still big, green, more modern and "warmer", Berliners are just as admirable as foreigners, public transport is useful and useful. Good place, I won't go back.
We stayed home for two days in Prague, I've been here twice before, but after that I was given a completely different sound after the capital. Perhaps the lighter time had beautified me, and I was tempted to go to the good-smelling city with a little alone, no family, and no way. Because I already know exactly where ... good homecoming wandering, a little dense, two bridges, and a spontaneous exhibition opening, I found it very difficult. Meanwhile, three of them guided me, but I had the idea to get a turkey pattern and set myself up for it. I always think I can do more, mentally, but only the water burns there.
Next week, the 20th week ultrasound will arrive, which means that I will finally find out what is going on in me! Daddy will let me know and I'll post the info via SMS about what we managed to create. Probably an angel. And then my story's hero will be an angel, as in Wim Wenders' sequel to Berlin, (1987, Der Himmel über Berlin), whose romance is given not only by an ex-angel, an unforgettable Lieutenant Columbo, but also by Berlin And they appreciate people's frantic, bitter thoughts. When you try to help them, they are envious of the hardships. Because maybe nothing is better than the bad? The protagonist's angel will finally die, as he wished, and why wouldn't we believe in miracles? Damien begins to learn about life, color, her fellow human beings. He is going to fall in love, but he will fall in love anyway. You fall in love with a gorgeous aerial gymnast, just like an angel, halfway between the ground and the sky. For me, the romance of life has never been light or old, and this movie is full of currency and life-like impossible things to watch, but to live.
"Something has happened, and it always happens, which always connects. It has happened and continues even now, in the daytime, and just now. Who, who was? I was afraid, and they were one thing to say once. I am with another man. I am not a mortal child, but an immortal common image ... There is no greater story. Male and female. "