Children's Music Festival ...
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
International Family Day, celebrated in parks
On Sunday, May 13, 2012, FamilyCARE celebrated International Family Day in some of the locations where families go out to spend their free time, respectively in the area of the National Museum of Natural History Grigore Antipa, Moghioros Park and Children's World Park in Bucharest.
Established in 1993 by the United Nations, Family Day entered the calendar of international holidays in 1994 and is celebrated every year on May 15. FamilyCARE, a brand dedicated to the care and comfort of the whole family, organized with this occasion actions designed to draw attention to the importance of the family's role in ensuring the social balance.
Even in the message of the UN Secretary-General, for this year's International Family Day, the need to establish a balance between work and family is underlined. In other words, there is an emphasis on the existence of family policies that favor this balance. "For International Family Day, let's renew our commitment to promote work-family balance, for the benefit of families and society as a whole" (quoted by UN Secretary Ban Ki-moon for International Family Day, 2012).
"We believe that the responsibility for a balance within the family starts from each of us, as members of a family ... And, because we are dedicated to family ideas ..., we wanted to be with Bucharest people to encourage them to spend more time. in the family, because only within the family will they have the most beautiful memories, "says Ioana Pascan - Marketing Manager, Apollomod Distribution, FamilyCARE distributor.
The FamilyCARE teams in the three locations in Bucharest offered to all those who came out to spend their free time with the children the opportunity to meet with beloved cartoon characters, Alba as Snow and Flinstone Family, and to immortalize these moments in a family picture. They also congratulated the families present at the action for the decision to spend time together and offered them gifts.
On our site we have gathered the best nursery rhymes about the sea and marine animals for children. They are funny poems that also contain a teaching or moral to educate our children.
Through these poems about the sea for children,They will enter the wonderful marine world, discover the species that live in the depths and have a good time with the stories that their protagonists live. And all this while they enter the wonderful world of poetry!
What happens in the sea? The children's poet Marisa Alonso Santamaría sums it up like this in this very short poem for children, perfect for the little ones in the house:
In the sea the breeze
in the blue sea,
the waves, the fish,
the sky, the light.
on the white sand,
the turtle aova
with the full moon
A poem about a crab that has to learn how important it is to help others on certain occasions.
The protagonist of this children's poem, a little starfish, has to learn to accept oneself.
It is an original poetry for children that mixes small stanzas of traditional children's songs sung by different sea animals.
This poem about the sea for children tells the story of a small fish that changes color depending on how it sits, a poem to teach emotions to children.
It is a very funny poem about a squid and an octopus that get tangled up underwater. A poem about sea animals to read with children.
If you are looking for very short poems to read with your children and also want them to learn about marine animals, we suggest that you read this poetry about a whale.
Meet all the animals that can be found on the beaches of central Africa, the beautiful beaches of Gabon are home to these incredible characters among palm trees and dunes.
You can read more articles similar to Poems about the sea for children, in the category of Poems on site.
The Sea childrens poem
He's always hungry
As soon as the meal is over, your child asks for more. But what does he suddenly have to eat like an ogre?
Who disturbs it?
- Your child. For him, if he claims, he is hungry. And he can not bear you to restrain his ardor.
- You. You do not know what to do anymore. On the one hand, you are afraid of over-feeding him. On the other hand, you feel guilty for letting him cry.
It catches your attention
Except for special circumstances (after being sick, for example), your child does not have "all the time" hunger. When he burst into tears at a strawberry yoghurt, he may be more in search of affection than food.
- What has to be done. When he asks, suggest that he read a story or play with him. He will quickly forget what he was clamoring for.
- What does it tell him? "Maybe you're bored, do you want to play a bit?"
He can not stand being frustrated
In general, your child can not wait to see his desires satisfied. He wants everything right now and he lets it know.
- What has to be done. Gradually, and in all areas, get used to wait. He's asking for a piece of chicken as soon as he sees you preparing dinner? Yes, but when he is at the table. Besides, why not make him participate, it will occupy him and he will understand better why he must wait.
- What does it tell him? "I know you're hungry, but you'll wait until it's ready, but you can put that spoon on the table."
Anodyne, small painful lesions that appear in the tongue, cheeks or gums are not pleasant. As common as it is, aphtosis is a condition that must be monitored during pregnancy.
How is the mouth ulcer?
- The mouth ulcer is a small lesion of 3 to 5 mm, rounded or elongated, with a cream-colored background surrounded by a red border. The word aphtawhich means burning in Greek, it is painful and embarrassing. Most often, it appears in the tongue, cheeks or gums ... but can also occur in the genital mucosa.
- There is also a form of "giant" mouth ulcer, with a diameter greater than 1 cm.
Aphtha, it's due to what?
- The origin of these small lesions is still a mystery: neither viral nor bacterial, it is probably autoimmune (that is to say, we "make it ourselves") and due to a disturbance of the organization. A blow of tiredness, a fall of the immune defenses ... and here are the mouth ulcers that make their hole in the mucous membrane of the mouth. However, a future mother is more vulnerable because her body is weakened. No wonder, it provides a huge job to take care of two people!
- Without great physiological upheavals, the mouth ulcer can take advantage of a mucosal fissure to come to bed in a small wound or irritation. A scratch, the rubbing of a crown are most common.
- Other provocative agents, acidic, fatty or salty foods: nuts, gruyere, peanuts, sausage, fruit, frying ... and even chocolate. The advantage of recurrent mouth ulcers linked to food intolerance is that it is easy to quickly identify the two or three only (!) Troublemakers.
Why worry about it pregnant?
- The way in which aphtosis manifests itself is a little closer to herpes - a condition that puts the baby at significant risk if it appears at the very end of pregnancy and is still in place at the time of delivery. Their manifestations "come closer", but it has not been scientifically proven that they have more than a small family resemblance.
- If this episode recurs beyond three outbreaks per year, the aphtosis is no longer described as sporadic, but recidivating. It is wise to worry about it.
- But if the ulcers become recurrent or become so large that you can call them "giant", the dentist will refer you to a doctor for a parallel search for mouth ulcers in the genital areas. He will ask you to have a blood test done to check your leukocyte count or sedimentation rate. Sometimes he also asks for a dosage of gamma-globulins to ensure that these aphtoses are not related to general pathologies or to serious immunodepression (which would prompt him to prescribe a specific medical treatment) and, above all, , to eliminate any suspicion (although the cases are excessively rare) of Behçet's disease, whose peculiarity is a bipolar aphtosis (localized in two zones: mucous membrane of the mouth and mucous membrane of the labia at the level of the genitals).
Aphtha, what treatment?
- The mouth ulcer heals spontaneously within 5 to 10 days after its formation, without any treatment. For recurrent aphtosis, only Thalidomide has been shown to be effective. Needless to say, this medication is not prescribed during pregnancy!
- If the mouth ulcer is due to dental "trauma", the dentist will grind the tooth causing friction and perform a descaling to remove potentially disinfecting bacteria.
- When the problem is nutritional, the reason must prevail over greediness: goodbye saucissons, exotic fruit salads and peanuts ...
How to relieve yourself?
- To relieve yourself, the dentist or pharmacist can advise local treatments based on the use of an anesthetic to reduce pain, an antiseptic to avoid superinfection and ointment corticosteroids.
Some simple steps can also bring you comfort:
- Avoid acidic foods (tomatoes, citrus ...), spicy or too hot.
- Suck an ice cube.
- Rinse your mouth with salt water several times a day.
- Be gentle when brushing your teeth so as not to irritate the wound again.
Pregnancy is a very important stage in the life of a woman in which there are multiple physiological changes that we must know, including hormonal changes in pregnancy that affect a woman's dental health. In the first consultation that is made with the midwife once the pregnancy is diagnosed, we always recommend a visit to the dentist, why? I tell you!
As I said, this stage involves multiple hormonal changes that can affect our dental health. The composition of saliva changes throughout pregnancy and during the lactation period, its pH becomes more acidic and salivary flow is decreased. This decrease in the amount of saliva may be associated with the appearance of a bad taste in the mouth and an increase in the difficulty of swallowing food.
In addition, the appearance of nausea and vomiting at the beginning of pregnancy is very common, approximately 75-80% of women experience these symptoms, which depending on their duration in time can lead to significant erosion of the tooth enamel.
We must also bear in mind that the increased secretion of estrogen and progesterone that occurs in pregnancy causes more blood flow to the gums, which makes them more sensitive and more likely to become swollen, red and bleeding. Is called pregnancy gingivitis and it appears in 60-75% of women between the third and eighth month of gestation. These high hormone levels also predispose to a greater presence of plaque and bacteria around the gums.
As we mentioned at the beginning, it is essential make a preventive visit to the dentist early in pregnancy, But it may happen that in this visit the dentist tells us that we need some treatment, for example, filling a cavity.
Many women go to the consultation referred by the dentist to ask us if they can undergo said treatment or better wait until the end of the pregnancy. Studies show that non-surgical treatments during pregnancy are not associated with any complications during pregnancy, in fact the benefit of repairing this damage is much greater.
In addition, it should be noted that the local anesthetic used to perform this technique is the same as the one used by midwives when we need local anesthesia in labor, for example, to suture a tear or the one used by the anesthetist when placing an epidural catheter.
But it is not enough to restore the lesions to reduce the risk of bacterial transmission to the newborn when we have high levels of cariogenic bacteria. Therefore, when this occurs, antiseptic therapy and fluoride treatment are needed.
These bacteria are transmitted from mother to child when practices involving maternal saliva are carried out, that is, when we taste the food with the same spoon as the baby or suck on the pacifier to clean it ... For all this, it is important to avoid these practices .
Also note that breast milk does not cause cavities, but that we do have to be especially careful with formula-fed babies. Sometimes we leave them alone to take the bottle and they play with it, the milk staying in their mouths for a long time and increasing the risk of cavities.
Our main objective in pregnancy is prevention, to achieve a healthy mouth, therefore we must pay special attention to oral hygiene during this period, doing a good brushing (after the main meals, but also after snacks between meals), using dental floss and fluoride or antiseptics when necessary.
Remember: good dental hygiene is essential and don't forget to make an appointment with your dentist early in your pregnancy!
Text: Diary of a midwife
You can read more articles similar to Hormonal changes in pregnancy that affect a woman's dental health, in the Disease category - on-site nuisance