The magic question to stop a tantrum or an angry moment in children
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When it is born, your baby will be the most beautiful and beloved child in the world. You know this very well! You have less and you are getting ready to bring the newest family member to the world and you already imagine your baby, and you even dream of it. Before you are born, it is advisable to get ready with some essential things you need to know about newborns. This way you will create realistic expectations for your baby's future birth and future, and make it easier to grow and care for him in the first months of life!
Newborns have a special physical appearance
You already imagine him rosy in cheeks with fine skin like silk and other qualities worthy of the most beautiful baby in the world. But you must know that immediately after birth they have at least a strange appearance: some may have slightly deformed head, flattened or sharp and large, a vivid color of skin, hands and legs doubtfully short, skin covered with lanugo (fine hair, like a puff) etc. These features are not very aesthetic, but they disappear within a few days after birth, very few of them remain for several weeks.
Sometimes they have no reaction - smiles, scancete, grimase - up to 6 weeks
The baby's smiles and screams fill your heart with joy. But do not expect your baby to have these reactions from the first days of birth. At the most, you will get from him a funny and tormented waterfall and many crying and frowning, but the true smiles and small reactions to what you transmit and do will appear after 6 weeks.
Must be cleaned with sponge until as well as premium
You will be tempted to make the new family member immediately, but it is advisable to wait until the belly drops. The more you keep your skin dry, the faster it will fall, doctors say. It does not last more than 2 weeks. Until then, gently clean it with a soft sponge and water, avoiding the umbilical area.
You have to be careful with the cranial area called "headache"
The fontanela is also called "soft head" in babies and represents a skull suture that is not fully ossified, because it allows the brain to grow in the first years of life. It is only around the age of 2 years that the fountain closes completely. Until then, you have to be careful with that area, which is covered only by skin and blood vessels. It does not mean that you cannot reach her at all, but you must avoid as much as possible that she is harmed in any way.
Dry skin of the baby after birth is normal
Exactly at birth, it is moist and silky, but as time goes on, the longer it becomes drier. This is normal and does not mean that it has any skin condition. The baby has been in the tummy for 9 months, in a permanently humid environment, and now adapts to the extrauterine life which is a dry environment, which makes the skin so.
Mild baby acne, which disappears by itself and which you do not need to act on with lotions or other products, could also appear. Diaper or heat irritations are common again and do not endanger his health.
It should not be kept isolated from the rest of the world
Even if he is new born and looks very fragile, this does not mean that you must keep him in quarantine, inside the house or isolated from the world. You can take the baby out, but under certain conditions: avoiding the sun's rays touching his skin, avoiding the extremely crowded spaces, letting the world put his hand on his face or sleeves, but only on his feet and not without being disinfected.
Newborns cry a lot
Expect many moments of crying without stopping. Crying is the only form of communication of the baby of this age with you. If up to 1 year the forms of communication are diversified - smiles, bumps, bumps, stumps - in the first days, and even weeks after birth, the baby does it only through crying. That is why it will seem to you that "it hurts too much". But you don't have to worry!
Newborn babies sleep a lot
You will probably find that I sleep a lot of upset and that it is a sick sleep. But it is perfectly normal. In the first 3 months, children sleep more than they wake up. But unfortunately for your rest (both day and night), they will not make it organized, but in fairly short periods. The little ones never sleep many hours in a row without stopping. Most of them sleep at most between 6 and 8 hours without interruption and this happens at night and in the case of lucky parents.
The newborn brush passes very quickly. Take advantage of it!
Although it is accompanied by a healthy calf of fatigue, stress and nerves in your body, the newborn period is one of the most beautiful childhood, when you discover your little one.
So do not let the diaper change, the bath or the food to shadow your moments when the helmet, smiles, funny fun or for the first time. Take as many pictures and create an album of this period. You won't be sorry!
Tags Newborns Baby Development Baby Care Baby Plans Newborn Baby Newborn Skin
- "I prefer to use a natural softener for my baby's linen, I pour three tablespoons of white vinegar into the softener compartment of the washing machine, so I kill two birds with one stone: the laundry is soft and I protect my limestone machine. " Amandine
Name Orane - Characteristics
Origin of first name:
Meaning of the name:
From Latin aurum, "or".
It is a derivative of Aura. Orane is a rather discreet name in France, and was that of an actress of the 1920s, Orane Demazis.
The Orane are celebrated on October 4th.
Its derivative: Aura.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
If you have not yet chosen a name for your future daughter, we would like to propose ten original ideas of Nahuatl origin. It is a Uto-Aztec macrolanguage spoken by more than a million and a half people.
The Nahuatl names are closely related to natural elements like the water, the sun, the wind, the earth and above all the animals. Your daughter will be named after Mexican ancestors, many of whom are still used today.
1. Alotl. This name refers to a Macaw. This bird for the Mexican indigenous culture symbolizes fertility, maternal fecundity, sustenance and peace.
2. Cihuacoatl. Also known as snake woman. The snake implies desire and seduction. In the Aztec language the snake symbolizes the origin of life, fertility, birth and health.
3. Iztacihuatl. It means white woman. It is an inactive volcano located in central Mexico and its name comes from its snowy profile that resembles a reclining woman covered in a white cloak. Mexican mythology tells that Iztaccíhuatl was a princess who fell in love with Popocatépetl, one of her father's warriors. The princess's father sent the warrior to battle in Oaxaca, promising to deliver his daughter to him if he returned victorious and with the head of his enemy on the lance. Some time later the warrior returned with the head of his rival bleeding on his spear, for which he received a feast for his victory. However, their love was terminated as the princess had died. With a broken heart, he took the body of his beloved to a mountain and the gods turned her into an inactive volcano.
4. Metztli. This is how the Moon is called in Nahuatl. In Mexican mythology Metztli is associated with the Moon goddess who had the power to dominate the water on the planet through the serpent, with which she sent storms or floods. The Moon also represented maternal love.
5. Quetzalli. This name, in the Aztec language means precious. It is a name associated with what is most precious, what is most loved. It refers to a sacred and precious bird with long and colorful plumage that lives in the jungle of Central America. In addition to beauty, it also symbolizes the wisdom of the people.
6. Teotl. It is a name that means energy. be eternal and invisible. It symbolizes the creator and sustainer of the universe.
7. Tonalli. It refers to the patron deity of the day, energy and heat.
8. Xochiquetzal. In Mexican mythology Xochiquetzal is the goddess of beauty, flowers, love and the arts. It refers to a precious flower and is related to the fertility of nature. The Aztec people used to invoke the goddess Xochiquetzal to survive some danger to achieve fertility and sensuality, and also to achieve stable marriages.
9. Yoloxochitl. It literally means flower of heart. It is the name of a large tree up to 30m high. And with it it refers to its flowers that are solitary white, very showy and large. The fruits are also large and the seeds are bright red. The leaves are bright light green on the obverse, and the reverse is yellowish green; they resemble leather in their consistency.
10. Yaocihuatl. Warrior woman. It is the name of an Aztec deity who was characterized by being protective, serene and strong, who fights for her dreams and ambitions.
Cristina González Hernando. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to 10 names of Aztec origin for girls, in the On-site Names category.