We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Meaning of the name Bábil. Name for boys
6 basic keys for children to overcome their fear of rejection
Pine nut cake for children. San Juan recipes
This coca made from chicharrones or pine nuts, is also known in Catalonia as coca de llardons and is a typical sweet of the Catalan Pyrenees region. It is usually taken at Carnival and during the San Juan festivities.
This dessert is ideal for a family celebration or to celebrate the Carnival or San Juan festivities, but due to its high caloric content it is advisable that the previous lunch or dinner is not too heavy. Guiainfantil.com brings us a recipe for pine nut coca, easy and quick to make.
- 150 grams of pine nuts (chicharrones)
- 10 gr of fresh yeast
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 60 gr of anise
- 250 gr of strength flour
Tips: You can also add pastry cream on the surface along with the pine nuts and sugar, if you like.
1. Make a mountain with the flour and leave a hole in the center.
2. Add inside the ingredients of the coca: about 10 or 12 grams of yeast and a little water, 2 eggs, about 70 grams of sugar, a tablespoon of oil, a pinch of salt and 60 grams of anise.
3. Begin to mix everything with patience until you get a homogeneous mass.
4. Put the dough in a rectangular container and shape it into the desired shape. Top with pine nuts and sugar.
5. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180º and take it out when it is golden brown. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Pine nut cake for children. San Juan recipes, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.
Michaels Pignoli Tart Honey and Pine Nut. The Chew
Cake Pops with vanilla
Vanilla Cake Pops are some delicious mini-pies on the stick. They are very easy to prepare, they look spectacular and they are delicious. If you are preparing for a children's party, cake pops are the perfect dessert for them.
3/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
75 g butter
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
400 g white chocolate flakes
Method of preparation
Mix flour with sugar, butter, milk and vanilla in a large bowl and mix for about 2 minutes, until you get a homogeneous composition. Preheat some round shapes for cake pops and fill them with one tablespoon of composition.
Bring them to a boil for 4 minutes, then allow them to cool. Melt the white chocolate and pass each cake through it and sugar powder, then inflict them on the plastic stick.
Sprinkle sugar pearls and a little icing on them, then chill for at least 30 minutes.
Tags Acadele with vanilla