Cream and chocolate profiteroles, traditional sweet
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Harvey Karp, whose method of falling asleep we have already written here, surpasses the other authors in this respect in that he is able to treat each method fairly, allowing its use - outlining its flaws, but not disqualifying her. Thanks to this, it leaves parents with what should be there, and what many "pompous authors" take away the right to decide. Without slander, ridicule or self-exaltation. And this approach to the issue deserves applause. The advantage of this item is even more.
Sleep problems with the child
Sleep is one of the greatest needs of every human being. Unfortunately, when we become parents, sleepless nights become almost the norm. That is why we want everything to return to normal and the nights pass again peacefully and without undue interference. We are waiting with longing for the child to sleep from 22 to 7 am.
However, the carp leave no illusions: waiting for changes until the child grows up is not the best idea. In this way, instead of dealing with the problem, we deepen it and often turn a trivial problem into a habit that is much harder to correct.
Advice for small and large
An unquestionable advantage of this book is the advice for parents of infants and older children (2-year-olds, 4-year-olds, etc.).
Carp describes methods that can prove themselves at certain stages of life. The average reader will read about many of them for the first time because we will not find them in other guidebooks and this is a huge advantage of this publication.
Unfortunately, there are also places where the author's suggestions only force a grimace of irritation. In fact, they do not contribute much and leave so much on the side of the parents that it would be possible without them.
Despite the few weak spots, the position defends itself. Fully. First of all, because it is universal. Carp offers a parent a wide range of tools (0d pacifier, cuddly, "drying" and ending with cuddling. Each can be a great way to better sleep for tired parents and the child. Does it work?
Karpa's advice was a godsend for us ...
Thank you to Mamania publishing house for the review copy of the book.
Meditation under the ground
Considering that the preschool period corresponds to the 0-6 age period, I am sure that the number of those who think that the choice of profession cannot be at these ages is quite high. However, although I admit that this idea is not entirely wrong, I strongly argue that some facts about the choice of profession have started to occur in preschool period. Some of the messages given to the child at an early age affect the child's perspectives that develop in the future, and deeply affect their decisions during adulthood. For this reason, we should pay attention to all the messages we will give to the child about the choice of profession in the preschool period and prevent these negative ideas from being shaped by the society.
Things to watch out for!
• birey Each individual is unique and has different personal characteristics. It is important that these characteristics are taken into consideration when choosing a profession, everyone should choose a profession according to their personal interests and characteristics ”message should be given to children.
• Teachers and parents should provide children with the right role models for professional development.
• Opportunities for the child to recognize their own characteristics should be provided and supported to explore their own potential.
• Pre-school children should be taught oc decision-making strategies..
• The environment should be provided for the child to implement the decisions he / she makes and behaviors that support the self-confidence factor he / she needs.
• Professions should not be taught on the basis of any gender, and no prejudices should be created on gender discrimination.
• It is very important for the child to gain the opinion that all professions are necessary and important during this period. Prejudices should not be created about the professions.
What can you do?
• We all know that play is very important for preschool children. For this reason, we can hide every message that you will give about the occupations in the games, and we can give these messages to children through games.
• We can buy toys that introduce materials from different occupational groups to children and make them recognize them.
• We can provide children with the opportunity to observe different role models, introduce our children to friends from different occupational groups around us, and allow children to recognize these professions. If such an opportunity does not exist in our own environment, we can talk with the child's teacher and ask for the introduction of these role models in the classroom.
• We can buy computer games and books that tell children about different occupational groups.
View Fatma's Full Profile Vocational orientation in preschool, primary and secondary education. RH 2006
Star raven. Vocational Counseling. Nobel Publishing. Ankara. 2000.
Contact Idil directly
Most of us, after the birth, the nurse brings the baby to our side, we see with great pleasure that he even eats, swallowing his fingers and sucking it all the way to his mouth. The first thing we think about is that our baby gets very hungry. It is true that the baby is very hungry, but sucking fingers has many different meanings for babies. It is not possible to come across the babies who take their thumbs in their mouths and look happy. All babies, with an innate reflex, absorb everything that comes into their mouths to meet their nutritional needs. They mostly like to suckle nipples and bottles, but they also use pacifiers when they are forced. Meanwhile, babies are sucking their fingers to calm down.
After sucking several times, the baby can easily make it a habit. Because sucking fingers just does not enjoy. Babies also see their thumbs as an aid to relieve their problems. Sucking something after an exciting game can be calming for the baby. Especially in foreign environments, the baby gets peace of mind more easily with a pacifier. According to research, boys are ashamed to suck, but they can't stop sucking.
Some special situations in the family may also turn the child back to suckling. When a new sibling comes home, the child may become out of balance and seek solace in the habit of infancy. This can be circumvented, but continuous and chronic suckings can give the clue that something is wrong in the child's life.
Finger sucking and pacifier in older children can lead to orthodontic disorders. Pacifier affects all parts of the mouth, including tongue, lower and upper jaw bones. Teeth may be premature due to dilation of the palate in pacifier-sucking molars. Cavities may occur when the upper and lower teeth are present.
Sucking fingers is more harmful than pacifiers. In children who suck their thumbs, the upper jaw bone is pulled and the front teeth are pushed forward. At the same time, the entire weight of the hand pushes the lower jawbone back. The result is a retracted jaw structure and toothiness. As a result of the deformation of the jaw structure, the child's speech may also be a problem. When he says S and Z, the child starts to speak peltek as the tongue swings between the incisors. It is necessary to have the treatment restored. Pacifiers should be checked by a jaw orthopedist after three years. In these checks, the attending physician can monitor whether a wrong occurrence has occurred.
GROWTH TIME IS NOW
Some children absorb the sense of suction with a pacifier while others prefer to suck their fingers. Since both finger sucking and pacifier will cause deformation of the child's teeth, families look for ways to save their children. However, experts advise families not to force their children. To apply hot pepper to the thumb or throw the pacifier into the sea is not a solution. If the child is forced to do so, he will fulfill his wish no matter what, and he will turn to bad habits like eating nails and biting lips. It is better to let go of sucking at the will of the child. The need for sucking comes from the fact that the child feels confident that they are safe. The child may be given a soothing toy, such as a toy he feels safe with, a blanket he loves, or a bottle. The need for finger sucking or pacifiers can be caused by psychological reasons in some children. Families need to monitor their children very well and seek help from an expert if the child does not stop sucking even though he is older.
Pacifier fairy story may be the best solution to a situation that has become a problem. The child is told that the pacifier fairy can replace the pacifier with a beautiful gift. The only thing to do is to leave the pacifier in front of the door before the child sleeps. In the morning, the child finds a surprise gift that he loves or wants at the door and will not look for his pacifier anymore.