Toddler game: Robo-parent
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Until the seventh month of your pregnancy, you can fly with your little "stowaway". Before you fly, just take advantage of our safety reminders and our well-being tips during the flight and on arrival.
The plane, a good means of transport pregnant
- For long distances, the plane is the ideal mode of transportation for pregnant women because it is the least tiring and also the safest. If you are in early pregnancy, for long distances, prefer this mode of transport compared to the car. Successive acceleration and braking as well as long hours of immobility in the car can cause miscarriage. Better is the strong acceleration on take-off of the plane and a steady speed during the flight.
Before flying, make a check-up
- Plan a visit to your doctor or gynecologist to make sure everything is fine. A trip by plane can be disadvised to some future. This is the case for those who suffer from high blood pressure, poorly balanced diabetes, or those whose placenta is low-inserted.
- And also: ask your doctor for a medical certificate justifying your state of health and the term of your pregnancy. It may be claimed by the captain, who usually refuses to carry a pregnant woman over seven months. A delivery in full flight ... it is not the ideal. Remember to inquire about the terms and conditions with the airline you have chosen.
- To future moms who wonder if passing the gates during security detection checks presents a risk, rest assured, the answer is no!
Think about your destination
- Of course, avoid countries where sanitary conditions are not favorable. Postpone a trip to a Zika virus-infected region or malaria, for example, to avoid treatment, incompatible with your condition.
- And also: read the terms of your insurance policy to check the repatriation clauses in case of far-away travel. In short, we must think of everything.
Organize your travel conditions on board and on arrival
- At check-in baggage, ask for a place on the corridor, more convenient to go to the bathroom.
- For avoid compressing your belly, place the seat belt just below. This is particularly useful in case of turbulence. These last, rest assured, are safe for your future baby. Pressure differences are important only for gaseous cavities (ears, sinuses, for example), but have no effect on the cavities filled with liquid.
- Wear compression tights to prevent heavy leg problems. Get up every hour and walk down the aisle to stretch your legs and avoid circulatory problems. Ask for cushions to ease your back or raise your legs and use the chair adjustment as much as possible.
- Drink a lot of water (preferably non-carbonated) to combat the dryness of the atmosphere and prevent urinary tract infections.
- Take a moderate diet on board (because of nausea).
- do not forget to keep a warm garment on hand : the temperature is often low in planes.
- Rdrop off during the flight and remember to pack a headrest cushion for your comfort.
- On return, if you have taken a long-haul flight, more fatigaunt, the rest is strongly advised in the hours following the landing. At the least unusual symptom, do not hesitate to consult the doctor. As for the time difference, it causes physiological stress and imposes several days of rest when it exceeds three hours.
> What safety in the car?
> Traveling pregnant, what precautions?
> Can we travel far in the end of pregnancy?
Talking to Kids About Drugs and Alcohol
Friendly, caring, funny and careful at the same time, Patrick, maternal assistant, inherited the nickname Super Nanny. A pearl of sorts ... Today is Chloe's birthday. Let's meet them!
- Today is not a day like the others: Chloe celebrates her 2 years.
- By tabling this morning, Sebastien, his dad, left chocolate éclairs wide enough to plant the two candles that will mark the event. Sam, the youngest of the troupe, will be entitled to a birthday compote ...
- Parents gone, I inflate some balloons. The children's eyes are rounding off too. The first is immediately seized by the two big boys who start a game of volleyball.
- Because of the slowness of the ball, it takes on a ballet-like appearance on the moon. The other balloons decorate the place.
- During the morning, while Sam works standing up (sitting, standing, sitting ...) in front of his studio, Tristan and Chloe join the antechamber of the Louvre.
- Wearing an apron, they paint on large sheets hanging on the wall a choreography of pure colors. I sign for them at the tip of the brush and take some pictures of the artists.
- At the end of the meal, I take out the cakes and light the candles. Chloe claps her hands.
If a baby is feverish, it can be scary, but don't panic. We have collected the most important information on how to treat a baby when baby is first absorbed.Baby Fever - What Can a Baby Do?For babies less than 6 months old, rectal fever is recommended. Don't forget to subtract from the values! In infants younger than 6 months, fever should always be taken very seriously, and it is very rare that it can be a serious disease. . According to this:
- the fever is a symptom, not a disease, no need to be scared
- cushioning is only necessary when the child is in poor condition and depressed. There is no need to dampen it even if the child is just as good
- Exceptional training if your baby is less than 6 months old: 0-3 months, if your body temperature is 38 degrees or higher, or if your baby is 3-6 months 39, you should immediately call a doctor.
- 38-39 ° C
- 39-40.5 ° C - high temperature
- Above 40.5 ° C - very high fever.
- For smart cushioning
- When do you have to have a flare-up?
- This is a suggestion for a flame retardant