Measuring with 5 Steps - Vacuum Assisted Delivery
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sliced bread or traditional bread, which is the healthiest for children?
Since the appearance of sliced bread, this fluffy and easy-to-chew bread has become the ally of parents both when it comes to offering a sandwich for a snack and a toast for breakfast for children - and not so much. small- of the house.
However, while sliced bread and traditional bread have similarities, they also have differences. Before the choice of sliced bread or traditional bread, we tell you which is the healthiest for children.
A priori, sliced bread is a little or less recommended option than the second for children. Why?
- Sliced bread is made not only with the basic ingredients of bread - flour, water, yeast and salt - but also with animal or vegetable fats, sugars, plus preservatives or additives, antifungals for example, to ensure its duration beyond what a normal bread lasts. Pre-cooked breads, bars or baguettes also usually contain extra ingredients, such as milk or vegetable oils, as well as seeds and / or nuts.
- The fats present in sliced bread are usually saturated and / or hydrogenated or with trans fatty acids, and are generally used to make the texture of sliced bread soft and fluffy. These fats do not benefit the health of our children at all, and even less if they are taken in excess, such as taking several slices of sliced bread every day.
- Due to the fat content, sliced bread is characterized by being more caloric than the same amount of normal bread. Even though there are many varieties of sliced bread, with or without a crust, wholemeal or multigrain, half white half wholemeal, with or without seeds, etc., they all provide an average of around 250 Kcal / 100 g of bread. However, although it is important to know the calories that each slice provides, it is more important to check its fat content, the less the better, and the lower the proportion of saturated or trans fat, the healthier.
- The carbohydrates in bread are slowly absorbed, coming from the flours used in their preparation - better if they use whole grains than refined flours. Nevertheless, Sliced bread, in addition to these hydrates, contains simple sugars, which are not recommended for health in general, and for oral health in particular. In addition, in the line of oral health, sliced bread does not help the development of children's mouths at all, rather it interferes, damaging it. Taking into account that when introducing complementary feeding, many babies eat purees and it is difficult for them to acquire the ability to chew, this becomes even more complicated if the sandwiches that our children eat are made with sliced bread.
While it is true that sliced bread is less recommended than loaf bread, there is nothing like the bread from a traditional bakery, which, unlike pre-cooked breads, is only made with the basic ingredients.
You can read more articles similar to Sliced bread or traditional bread, which is the healthiest for children?, in the Infant Nutrition On-Site category.
Justin Bieber - Intentions ft. Quavo Official Video
If you are one of those who decorate your house on Halloween, this proposal will enchant you: It is about making witch legs to decorate the house on Halloween. Then you can place them at the entrance of your house, under the doormat or door. The truth is that it is a very simple children's craft to do and it is an original and fun way to reuse material. Follow the step by step of this video tutorial and in no time you will get some funny witch legs to decorate the entrance of your house on Halloween.
Edition: Lola Doménech
You can read more articles similar to Witch legs to decorate the house on Halloween. Crafts for kids, in the category of Crafts on site.
The spider. Quechua legend for children
Whoever is not able to be grateful and take advantage of everything he has, runs the risk of losing it. This is a very old legend, from the Quechua culture, which teaches children the need to take care of their inner beauty and enhance values such as empathy and kindness. And also why it is so important to be grateful.
Discover with your son this story of Uru, a beautiful girl who wasted all the gifts she had and all the education that was offered and received a lesson. We tell you what happened to him in 'the spider', a Latin American legend for children.
There once was a princess named Uru. She was a very beautiful girl and she was also the heir to the throne of the Inca empire. Her father adored her, and wanted his daughter to become a good and just queen when she came to the throne. To do this, he focused a lot on the education of his daughter, and looked everywhere for the best teachers in all subjects.
But nevertheless, Uru did not like studies, nor did she understand her father's desire to turn her into a smart and good girl. He preferred to waste time, play, and dedicate himself to improving his physical appearance and his beauty.
Besides, he had a very bad temper, and easily lost his temper. He liked to order and have everyone please his wishes. And if he didn't get what he wanted in the moment, he would go into a rage. As he grew older, he was more despotic to everyone.
And the day came when Uru's father passed away and she ascended the throne. And it is true that at first the girl allowed herself to be advised, but little by little she began to abandon her obligations as queen. It bored him a lot having to make so many decisions. She preferred to dedicate herself to herself. So he made the decision and told all his advisers:
- Listen to me well: I am already tired of so many obligations. It is very boring. I want to discover other places, wear my dresses, and go to many parties. I want to have fun, so I will not make any more decisions about the empire: let someone else do it!
Despite the fact that the royal advisor himself tried to persuade her, she remained firm in her decisions.
- Don't be insolent! I don't want to work anymore and I'm leaving. Don't try to stop me.
She was so angry that she decided to whip everyone present with her belt for insolent. He removed his belt and raised it to strike the royal advisor. But then something extraordinary happened: the queen could not lower her arm. She was frozen like a statue!
And that was not all: while Uru tried to move unsuccessfully, a goddess covered with a golden mantle appeared suspended in the air. And he said aloud, addressing the queen:
- Without a doubt you are tremendously selfish and petty. You could run your kingdom with wisdom, justice, and goodness, and instead you prefer to frighten and humiliate your subjects. So you don't deserve what they gave you. From now on you will no longer have beauty and you will not be queen. Also, you will have to work tirelessly.
And after saying these words, a cloud enveloped the queen and as the smoke dissipated, in its place appeared an ugly, hairy spider. Scared, Uru ran for cover, away from potential stomping. Already in a corner, he dedicated himself to weaving spider web without rest.
Help your child reflect on the text he just heard. The legend of the spider tells us about many essential values, but above all, of the need to dedicate ourselves to working within ourselves. You can use these questions to check if your child understood the story:
- What was Uru like? Describe her on the outside and also her way of being.
- What happened when the queen tried to beat her subjects?
- What should the queen have done to take advantage of the education she received as a child?
You can read more articles similar to The spider. Quechua legend for children, in the Legends category on site.
Video to teach children to draw a centipede. Cartoon for children to learn to draw animals. A good way to spend a pleasant leisure time with the family.
Teach with this video of drawings for children, to draw and paint a centipede. With the videos ofdrawings of animals, children will learn to recognize and identify animals.
If you want to learn how to draw this centipede, step by step, CLICK HERE.
Laura do Campo. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to How to draw a centipede. Drawings for kids, in the category of Crafts on site.
Μαθήματα σχεδίου -Υλικά για σχέδιο σε χαρτί. Stefart Lessons
The 6 Best Breastfeeding Poses
Legal norms of adoption in Chile
If you have decided to increase your family by adopting a baby and you live in Chile, there are some legal requirements that you must meet. We know that adoption processes are long and expensive, but the amount of paperwork that needs to be done is necessary to guarantee the protection of the minor.
The agency in charge of processing adoptions in Chile is the National Service for Minors (SENAME), although there are also other adoption agencies. There is the possibility of permanent adoption of a minor, both domestic and international, and you can also opt for the temporary foster care of a minor.
The adoption rules in Chile are very similar to those of other Latin American countries and they also resemble the adoption rules in Spain. Married couples who have been married for more than 2 years can adopt, a period that can be reduced if the reason for the adoption is infertility of one of the members of the couple.
But they can also adopt single, divorced or widowed people. What does vary a bit with respect to the legal requirements to adopt is the age of the applicants. To adopt a baby in Chile you must be older than 25 years, less than 60 years and have an age difference with respect to the minor 20 years, one of the highest fringes.
For a domestic adoption, that is, within the country, it is not necessary to have Chilean nationality, but to demonstrate a habitual and stable residence in the country. In most cases, the adoption process in Chile takes about 18-24 months with the particularity that numerous workshops of pre adoption and post adoption.
The documents that are requested in Chile to request the adoption of a baby are the usual ones. Among them are the birth certificate, the marriage certificate if applicable, a medical certificate proving good health, criminal records and documents related to the income and assets of the adopting parents in order to guarantee the quality of life of the adopted minor. .
Interviews are also conducted and the socioeconomic capacity of applicants is evaluated, a psychological examination must be passed and they are requested recommendation letters of relatives or close people who confirm that the adoptive parents meet the economic, social and moral requirements to be able to guarantee that right to have a family that all children have.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to Legal norms of adoption in Chile, in the On-site Adoption category.
Discussion: Technology and democracy. Is it a match?
Motivate your child to learn
Many parents have problems with motivating their child to learn for school. There are several techniques you can use to motivate your child to learn for school, with fewer threats or protests from everyone.
The motivation of the child is very important for increasing self-confidence and for better school performance. Read on to find out how you can convince your child to learn.
Tips for motivating the child to study:
• First of all, you should never compare your child to someone else (schoolmate, neighbor, brother, sister, etc.). Each child is different and special and even if your intention is good and you try to encourage him to learn, you will do nothing but create some frustration.
• Tell him stories that will motivate him. Explain to them why they should learn and what they will use their acquired knowledge for. Give your child a reason to learn.
• Do not negotiate with your child and in no case "bribe" him. Many parents are in the habit of offering a consistent reward for the child if he / she learns, "You will get a bike if you get high grades." Even if this motivates your child to learn more, it is not the right approach. He needs to understand that he is learning for himself and not for anyone else.
• Be patient and remember that you are definitely a child and that it will last until the idea of learning diligently takes root. Remind them constantly of the importance of studies. Although you cannot force your child to study, you can assist him in his attempts.
• You should always use affirmative sentences to convince your child of the importance of studies. Do not yell or raise the tone and do not criticize when taking a low note. These things will make him have an aversion to learning.
• The learner does not just mean "homework". Allocate time for "study", not just for "homework".
• Try to make the study a daily routine. When there is a well-established routine, your child will protest less when it comes time for homework. Ask him to start studying every day at the same time.
• Allow him to choose his time, however, make sure that any time he chooses respects each day.
• Encourage your child to talk about problems at school. Talk to your child about what subjects he likes or dislikes, which ones he finds difficult, what problems he has at school. Leave the subject open and talk to him about these things whenever you can.
• To encourage your child, make sure that the learning environment is conducive to learning. Assign him a room with as few things as possible to distract him. If this is not possible due to space, at least try to keep his office very organized, clean and with as little as possible on it. The office chair must have a backrest to support the back.
• Do not open the TV when your child is trying to learn. You can stay with him if you want, reading a book or magazine.
• Praise him when he receives good grades and encourage him to study further. Don't praise him too much because he might become arrogant.
Also read How to make children read with pleasure and How to teach your child math in a fun way.
For working moms, it is difficult to find time to do all the tasks of the day, among them you can find dinner or the children's lunch. In these cases, you can use simple recipes such as microwave roasted chicken thighs.
Chicken is highly recommended for children, as it is very low in fat and helps prevent childhood obesity. It is also very easy to prepare with recipes like the one we propose, healthy and economical.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices. Chop the onion very finely and put it on a plate. Place the potatoes on top, water with a good stream of oil and sprinkle a little salt on top.
2. Put in the microwave, covered with the lid so that they do not splash, about 3 or 4 minutes at maximum power.
3. Meanwhile, season the chicken thighs. Remove the plate with the potatoes and divide them into four plates. Place a chicken thigh on top of each one and add the juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of parsley on top.
4. Put in the microwave with the lid on full power for about 4 or 5 minutes. Remove and turn the chicken carefully, drizzle again with oil and the other half a lemon. Put the grill mode and leave for 5 minutes, remove and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Microwave roasted chicken thighs, quick recipe, in the category of Meats on site.
Elect the woman "Coup de cœur" 2009!
Launched in 2006, the Women's Current Outstanding Women's Award rewards women who enter into associations in different fields every year. Starting today, vote online to elect who will win the "Coup de Coeur" prize and a check for € 10,000. (News of 29/10/09)
- They are 10 and are all engaged in associations related to the environment, childhood and solidarity. Finalists for the 2009 Women's Outstanding Women's Outstanding Achievement Award, they also need you to win the "Coup de Coeur" award, which will be nominated by readers and Internet users.
- Among these 10 talented women, we find Natalia Baleato, founder and president of the association Baby Loup which can accommodate 24/7 children in crèches whose parents work in staggered hours, giving priority to single women.
- The winner of this prize "Coup de cœur" will receive a check of 10 000 €. If Natalia wins, she will work in the 6 apartments and HLM of the association, and will open another room which will accommodate 8 more children.
I vote for the "Coup de cœur" prize until November 15th by clicking here.