Riddle: I have to boast of beautiful
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surveys have shown that airborne contamination is more common in upper and lower respiratory diseases. Children are particularly sensitive to toxic substances.Among these, one of the most dangerous is the leaching of exhaust gas into the air from the city and from the old water pipes to the drinking water. Patients tested had eleven levels of blood levels above the thresholds - they were almost all urban dwellers. High blood pressure causes fatigue, headaches, anemia, and malfunction. Allergic complaints also increase in contaminated air. In ten years, the number of asthma cases increased tenfold in Budapest, and the number of allergies increased similarly.
City Transport And Pollution Costs For AsthmaAir pollution can be exacerbated by the factories close to our homes, by the products of factories, and in many homes by the vapors of chemicals (parquet varnishes, paints, mixed upholstery). We strive to live as healthy as possible in our unhealthy environment. Avoid highway, traffic, highways. Do not buy street food or fruit in such a place.
We can only remove some of the contaminated materials from the exhaust by washing and staining. For home remodeling, choose water-based, solvent-free varnish, paint, glue.
Doman method to improve the learning of babies and children
The Doman Method was designed by a team of neurologists and brain injury specialists led by Dr. Glenn Doman, who start from the premise that learning ability peaks the younger the child, being this superior to the one that will be able to reach the rest of his life.
After verifying the magnificent results obtained in children with cerebral palsy in their numerous investigations, Doman's team considered the possibility of adapting these principles, programs, techniques and methods to all types of children, in order to develop to the maximum all the sensory areas of the brain.
This method has been designed so that parents can put it into practice with their babies, in an easy, enjoyable way and adapted to the characteristics and needs of the little one. There are many programs that it has, but the most popular are: bits of intelligence, reading and math.
Among the different benefits that can be obtained, it should be noted that:
- Increases attention and favors concentration of children on homework.
- Develops and stimulates the brain to help create neural connections.
- Stimulates memory and learning.
- Contributes to the visual and auditory development of the child.
This method can be put into practice from the first year of life or even earlier since this method considers the different limitations that children may present at these ages, such as visual acuity, attention, etc. That is why its practice requires very little time.
They work with striking materials and whose size is ideal so that the child's visual acuity can capture them. It also requires a loving and enthusiastic attitude on the part of the parents, which will make this activity fun and attractive for the child eager to receive new information.
The reading program will work as if it were a game time and keeping in mind:
- The child will be presented with five categories of five different words each (25 words). Throughout the program and progressively we will show the child from single words, pairs of words, simple phrases, sentences and, finally, simple stories that will be of interest to him.
- These words will be displayed 3 times a day for 5 days (then these words will change). This process will not require much more than one minute per session.
- The size of the letters will be the ideal one to satisfy the needs of thick and fine vision of the child, and their size will decrease throughout the program.
Zoraida del Paso
Degree in Pedagogy
You can read more articles similar to Doman method to improve the learning of babies and children, in the On-site Learning category.
Fetal can be insect insect infestation of mothers
A North Carolina State University researcher has found that fleas and ticks can cause bacteria to pass through the mother to the fetus, which can cause long-term infections, increasing the risk of fetal developmental malformation.Professor of Internal Medicine, Dr. Ed Breitschwerdt, who works in the Department of Clinical Sciences, is one of the world leaders in the science of Bartonella. Bartonella is a bacterium carried by fleas, ticks and other insects, but it can also be caught in infected dogs or cats. The most well-known disease he causes is cat scratch disease, which is most commonly caused by Bartonella henselae. Cats can carry this infection from months to years.
Previously, we thought we could only catch it once. During Breitschwerdt's work, he discovered a chronic form of congenital Bartonella infection in children and adults. Most often macskбk (B. henselae) йs kutyбk (B. vinsonii subsp. Berkhoffii) hordozzбk, fleas йs egyйb insects csнpйsek kцvetkezmйnyekйnt.A present kutatбs sorбn Breitschwerdt йs kutatуcsoportja a йven keresztьl vйr йs szцvetmintбkat gyыjtцtt a йdesanyбktуl, apбktуl йs gyermekeiktхl who legalбbb for a decade they have suffered from the chronic form of the disease. Also in the blood of a little girl who died on a sunny day, B. henselae and B. vinsonii subsp. berkhoff DNA, thus proving to be infectious. The DNA that confirmed the infection was detectable in the girl's twin brother and in other family members.
All of them were born, especially during the period before childbirth, and had recurrent neurologic symptoms: headache, memory loss, but also shortness of breath, fainting, and fainting.
Media Library Home Pageanimбciу
Magzatfejlхdйsplayback Newborn babies are born ill, and their baby died of a nine-year-old heart failure.
Anamnesis of the parents and microbiological examinations carried out by the research team confirm that the parents were infected before the twin pregnancy. The fact that the twin couple exhibited the same bacteria in all of their members, one at 10 years of age, shortly after birth, suggests that the twins are infested with them.
"There is now evidence that Bartonella's immune system can cause chronic blood infection for up to decades. Associate Professor at Duke University Medical Center is.
How to make a Christmas tree with balloons
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make an original Christmas tree with balloons, an ideal craft to decorate a children's room or even as a centerpiece.
It is a Christmas fir tree made with small balloons, a craft in which children can collaborate since it is very simple to make. Merry Christmas!
- 1 MDF base
- 1 wooden stick
- 21 dark green R5 balloons
- 14 light green R5 balloons
- 1 6-inch Gold Microfoil Star
- 1 Twister 260 Green.
- 1 Twister 260 Brown
1. Before starting we will prepare our base by lining it and decorating it. Build s7 Quintets with 7 light green balloons and 3 dark green balloons. The quintets will be calibrated at 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5, 3.2 and 1 inches.
2. Inflate the brown twister 260 and make a bubble and transform it into a pinch.
3. Make a small circle and make two (02) additional bubbles, the last one you pinch and repeat Step 1, until you have three circles as shown in the figure.
4. Insert the figure made in step 3 into the wooden base as shown in the figure.
5. Begin to place the quintets starting with the largest (5 ’’) and ending with the smallest (1 ’’)