The ingenious tricks for children to finally learn geography
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cough in a child - what are its types and how to successfully overcome it?Coughing is a common symptom of many diseases. When the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract is irritated, the body's natural reflex will be an attempt to clean the throat and bronchi. This is a cough.
It can be caused by many, many factors. For children, coughing is a particularly tiring and disturbing symptom. A very important task of parents is to recognize the type of cough and assess whether to consult a doctor as soon as possible. It is also worth knowing how to help your child when he is tired of coughing.
What for a child's cough? - home remedies
Cough often accompanies a common cold. In this case, you can try to fight it at home. It is always worth remembering that in the case of babies, any illness requires consultation with a doctor. Such young children have a much weaker immune system and any infection can be dangerous to them. So we don't treat them on our own. For a few years old, a visit to the doctor will be necessary if the child suffers from high fever or has symptoms of flu (muscle pain, severe weakness, chills). If your child has only a slight cold, you can try home remedies.
Cough will help:
- Proper air humidification - in the case of coughing, it is important that the air in the toddler's room has the right humidity. Dry irritates the mucosa and intensifies burning and sore throat. In this case, special air humidifiers work well, which allow you to control the level of humidity in the rooms. Another way is to hang wet towels or containers with water on the radiator. In addition, it is worth regularly ventilating the room and maintaining the temperature in it around 20 degrees.
- Lots of fluid - a sick child should drink a lot. Properly moisturized body regenerates better, and the throat irritated with cough hurts less. Still water or warm teas (for example from linden or fruit) will be best. You can add honey to drink, which will ease your sore throat.
- Inhalations - relieve pain and scratching in the throat and help the discharge. It is best to take the smallest children to the bathroom for a few minutes and turn on the hot water jet. After a while, steam will fill the room, and the toddler will be able to moisturize the throat mucosa. The couple can already take advantage of frankfurters, i.e. inhalations with the addition of ethical oils (pine, lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree) or herbs added to hot water. All you need to do is fill the bowl with hot, but not boiling water and add the oils or herbs to it. The child should lean over the bowl with the towel on his head and breathe in the aromatic fumes calmly.
- Resting in a semi-sitting position - it is best to put a few pillows under the head and back of the child. Such a position will reduce the mucus flowing from the nose to the back of the throat and help during coughing.
- Back patting - works for wet cough. The patting is done with the palm of the hand, starting from the end of the ribs and moving towards the shoulders. The child's head should always be slightly lower than the hips. The whole procedure must be performed several times a day.
- Homemade syrups - made from spruce or pine shoots, onions, thyme, honey, plantain leaves or elderberry extract can be used for children over one year of age.
Other useful tips that will help combat your child's cough effectively can be found at //www.kaszeludzieci.pl/.
Before you act, recognize the type of cough!
When coughing in children, it is very important to correctly recognize its type. Depending on what other symptoms accompany it, it may indicate various ailments and diseases.
- Seizure cough - characteristic of inhalation allergy. It is caused by allergens entering the body through the respiratory system (pollen, dust, molds, pet allergens). It is dry and shallow, it may be accompanied by sneezing and a runny nose, but without elevated body temperature.
- A choking cough - a child suffering from this type of cough breathes with pronounced effort, moans and may even bruise. The reason for this condition is bronchial mucus, which can be difficult to cough, which is why it begins to choke. This very serious type of cough requires immediate medical attention.
- Chronic cough - occurs in children who are exposed to secondhand smoke. Cigarette smoke irritates the respiratory tract and may cause a continuous cough.
- Violent cough - occurs when a foreign body accidentally enters the bronchi. After expectoration, it passes immediately. However, if a child is not able to expel a foreign body on its own, see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Barking cough - its name comes from the characteristic sound made by a sick person. It is a very tiring type of cough, it attacks with salvo, causes hoarseness, sometimes it strangles and causes wheezing when inhaling. Indicates laryngitis or is an allergy symptom. It requires consulting a doctor as soon as possible.
- Dry cough - usually appears at the beginning of the infection and at the end of the disease. Appears from time to time, usually at night. If it is accompanied by a runny nose, fever and sore throat it is a symptom of a cold. If the child has no fever or other signs of infection, it usually indicates an allergy or a choking sensation.
- Wet cough - appears in the next phase of infection. After a suffocating dry cough comes time for wet cough, which is associated with expectoration and helps to naturally get rid of inflammatory secretions. Do not suppress this type of cough with any medicine. Instead, you can help with expectorant syrups.
- Cough after illness - many days after a cold, your child may be coughing. However, it is no longer associated with infection, but with mucosal damage caused by cold or flu viruses. Until the mucous membrane regenerates, it is more prone to irritation, hence the tiring cough. However, this is not a disturbing symptom.
Attention! The above advice is only a suggestion and cannot replace a visit to a specialist. Remember that in case of health problems, it is imperative to consult a doctor!
Every woman's belly is different. This is why in many future mothers it remains flat even in the middle of the second trimester, and in others it can be highlighted before the woman confirms the pregnancy. Typical of this second group of women is feeling of heaviness and filling of the abdominal wall. Often not associated with a different state at first.
In whom does the pregnant belly appear faster?
- if you are a slim person with a small structure, the enlarging uterus may not have space for where to "hide". That is why its slight enlargement is noticeable.
- if you have weaker muscles, less trained, you will see pregnancy more quickly than people who have well-developed abdominal muscles.
- if you are in second and subsequent pregnancy, your belly will probably appear sooner than in your first pregnancy.
- of course, the tummy also appears faster when you indulge in culinary delights.
- for theoretically visible too quickly the abdominal roundness may also be responsible gas and filled intestines (for people with bowel problems).
- most often in women who are expecting twins and more children. However, based on the size of the belly, you can't see how many babies are really going to be born.
And how was your place? When was the pregnancy visible to you? When did your tummy round up? Do you agree that the later the better?
The pregnancy belly was quickly visible
In my case, tummy in both pregnancies was quickly visible. In the first already in around 4 months. At first he looked like a hearty dinner, and since it was December, many would be fooled that it was "post-holiday". He started to look quite serious and definitely pregnant around March, so in the sixth month. Then it only grew ... In the second pregnancy, the abdomen scratched and became visible much faster. Already in the 3rd month I looked like in the 5th previous pregnancy. The distance between the pregnancies is so short that the abdomen appeared so quickly because of this short interval and the muscles that have not been trained yet.
I admit that I've never invested in abdominal exercises. In this I am looking for a faster visible pregnancy belly. I see this difference, especially when looking at trained girls. Their belly shows later and I also noticed that it is more "compact". It also returns faster to a nice appearance after delivery, because the muscles, although stretched, are used to work, they give results later.
In my first pregnancy, I was looking forward to when my stomach would become visible and clearly pregnant. I wore it proudly and proudly showed it to the world. I almost cried with happiness when someone gave me room in the queue or communication, emphasizing my condition. Then, as if I was unfastening it even more. Now, when everyone emphasizes how nice, shapely and round my stomach is and what a nice "ball" it is, I feel nice too.
Well, apparently a pregnant woman in the eyes of a man becomes a more sexual object by up to 60% ...Julia My name is Julia. I am the mother of two exuberant princesses - Lucia and Barbara. Given the latest trends, I'm a mother from another planet. I love my daughters and that's why I use discipline, show love but also dissatisfaction. I go crazy when it's time, and when I have to, put them aside to make dinner or drink coffee. I do not use so-called stress-free upbringing, because I saw (and see) its effects in professional work (for almost a decade I have been teaching children of all ages - from kindergarten to high school and adults from all walks of life). I assume that a person must know life to know what he will face in the next few decades.
Origin of first name:
Meaning of the name:
From the Hebrew myriam, "seer", and from the Greek elê, "shine".
This name is the contraction of Mary and Helen, the mixture between water and fire. It owes its notoriety to the great German actress Marlène Dietrich. It remains fairly common today, although it has experienced a decline in allocation from the 1960s.
The Marlene are celebrated on the 15th for Marie or on August 18th for Hélène.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
Tortellini with white sauce
Tortellini with white sauce is a delicious recipe, which is prepared extremely quickly and is also successful in the most hearty of pizzas. The recipe is very suitable for the evening meal, as it does not cause digestive distress.
1 package tortellini
400 g of liquid sour cream
50 g butter
5 ml oil
chopped green vegetables
Method of preparation
Boil a pot with water. When it boils, put a little salt, butter and tortellini. Let them boil for about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the onion and the two mushrooms, then brown them in a pan in which you poured a little oil.
When the onion has turned golden, pour the sour cream and stir constantly so as not to get stuck. Strain the tortellini and pour the sauce over them.
After you put them on the plate, sprinkle some chopped parsley leaves on top.
One suggestion: as long as they are hot, they laugh and a little cheese on top.
First Aid Kit: 8 Essential Things You Must Contain
The Easter mini-holiday is approaching with fast steps and it would be a pity not to take advantage of the free days and the beautiful weather to relax in the open air, with your family! Whether you are planning a hike or outdoor activities, there is a risk of minor accidents: light falls, insect bites, etc. Any injury or injury requires immediate care to prevent an infection or unpleasant consequences. Therefore, a first aid kit should not be missing from your luggage or car!
In addition to the tools needed for cleaning, disinfecting and dressing wounds, find out what the first aid kit should contain so you and your loved ones can enjoy the full time spent outdoors!
How should the first aid kit look like?
The sanitary tools and materials, as well as the medicines needed to provide the first aid should be stored in a rigid, durable plastic box with rounded corners and edges. The sanitary kit box must have the following characteristics:
- be sealed, provided with a firm closing system, to protect the contents of the dust and moisture kit;
- be registered with the name of the product and the supplier or, as the case may be, the manufacturer;
- be transparent, so as to allow the visualization of the content or have the content list inscribed;
- be properly sized and compartmentalized, in order to guarantee the storage and the integrity of the components.
What should the first aid kit contain?
The health kit used to provide first aid should contain the following 8 essential tools and materials:
The tweezers are a tool that should not be missing from your first aid kit. With it you can safely extract any chips that can pierce your skin. At the same time, it helps you to remove the ticks in the safest way possible. Disinfect alcohol brushes well, before and after each use, to destroy germs that can cause wound infection.
2. Hydrocortisone cream
Put in the kit through the help two small tubes of cream with 1% hydrocortisone, in order to be able to quickly treat insect bites, which cause itching. Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid that radically soothes the itching sensation and reduces inflammation.
3. Disinfectant for disposable hands and gloves
If you went on a trip with the children and one of them falls and gets hurt, the last thing you want to do is touch the wound with dirty hands. Disinfect your hands with alcohol-based gel if the soap and water are not available. Then put on a pair of latex gloves to examine and treat the wound. Once you have a wound, disinfect your hands again.
4. Analgesics and antipyretics
No first aid kit would be complete without pain relief (painkillers: Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Aspirin) and fever (antipyretic) pain relievers. Aspirin, paracetamol (acetaminophen) and ibuprofen are the most popular analgesics, used worldwide. Under no circumstances does it administer aspirin to children and adolescents due to the risk of fulminant hepatitis and cerebral edema. This serious reaction to aspirin is known as Reye syndrome.
5. Typhoon and leucoplast
In case of scratching or cutting, use sterile gauze pads to apply pressure to the wound, until bleeding stops. The typhoon can also be used for wound dressing, along with the leucoplast band.
6. Solutions for cleaning the wounds
Before bandaging the wound, you must clean it with sterile pads soaked in an antiseptic solution (rivanol or betadine) or a disinfectant spray (Oximed - it also has antibiotic properties and is applied directly to the wound). Sterile water or physiological serum is also very useful for treating eye damage.
7. Antibiotic cream
An antibiotic cream or ointment (Baneocin, Fluocinolon N) has several key uses. It protects the wound, keeping away germs that can cause an infection and keeps the area moist, speeding healing. It also prevents the dressing wound from sticking.
8. Antiallergic medication
Mild allergic reactions can be treated with antihistamines such as Aerius or Claritine. People with severe allergies should have injectable first aid kit and epinephrine. In case of anaphylactic shock - a severe and potentially deadly allergic reaction, epinephrine can save your life.
How to create your own first aid kit?
Once you have got all the materials you need for your first aid mobile mobile kit, you will need to store them in a box, to keep them clean and dry. You can use a kit for makeup storage, water resistance, a tool kit or just a purse.
You can stop using a baby monitor whenever you'd like. But turning the monitor off at night when your baby's around 6 months old, might actually help you get a better night's sleep — and help your baby develop healthy sleep habits.
Once your baby's old enough to sleep with less frequent night feedings, you may want to stop yourself from rushing to his room whenever he stirs. (Some babies can sleep eight hours without a feeding at 3 months — while others won't do it until their first birthday. Most can sleep around nine or ten hours by 6 months.)
"If you respond to your baby's brief, normal night wakings — when he makes noises that you probably wouldn't hear without a monitor — you might actually reinforce those wakings and make it harder for your baby to learn to sleep through the night," explains Judith Owens, a pediatrician and director of the Pediatric Sleep Disorders Clinic at Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island.
Of course, even if you decide to turn the monitor off at night, you might still find it handy when you're outside or in another part of the house at nap time.
Sense U Baby Monitor 2 Review and Unboxing. The BEST Baby Monitor of 2021?
KidsCamp - Learn Colors With Ice Cream Soccer Balls Fruits and Shapes For Toddlers by Kids Camp
Our name finder has thousands of baby names to help you choose a beautiful name for your baby. You will find in this article everything about the name Maura.
The name was the gentilicio of the inhabitants of Mauritania.
It comes from mauros: "dark"
May 3, September 21, November 30
- Maura Lynn Tierney, American actress (1965-); Maura Rivera, dancer and Chilean television presenter (1984-); Maura O'Connell, Irish singer (1958-).
Maura name coloring pages printable game
Maura: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Maura name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Maura coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Maura name to color and print