How to Find Your Path After School. Amba Brown. [email protected]
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
University of Pécs Clinical Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Origin of first name:
Meaning of the name:
Latin opinion, which means bird. Derived from the name Ava. The filberts are the fruit of the hawk, a species of hazel mainly found in the southern regions. Saint Ava, niece of King Pepin the Short in the 9th century, was a young blind man who recovered her sight after a pilgrimage and who devoted the rest of her life to prayer. His birthday: April 29th.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
Swaddling, to reassure your baby
After nine months in utero, a newborn finds himself a little lost in an unrestricted space. By recreating an enveloping cocoon, swaddling reminds her of comforting feelings, soothes her and makes her fall asleep.
What does "swaddling" her baby mean?
- The term swaddling comes from the word "swimsuit" and means that one wraps the newborn in a large piece of cloth, his arms along his body, thus avoiding the reflex of Moro (called fear) occurring when disordered movements of the arms awaken the baby with a start and make him cry.
Why swaddle her baby?
- After nine months in utero, a newborn finds himself a little lost in an unrestricted space. By recreating an enveloping cocoon, swaddling reminds her of comforting sensations. Thus reassured, his fall asleep is easy and his sleep peaceful because swaddling limits the uncontrolled movements of his arms (Moro reflexes), causing unwanted awakenings.
For who ?
- All babies can be swaddled from birth. A habit that will soon become a ritual. But, most often between 3 and 6 months, babies show the need to keep their arms free of their movements.
- Good to know: at the maternity ward, swaddling is sometimes offered to mothers who have just given birth and are too tired to wear their newborn baby. A kind of palliative to secure maternal arms.
- Your baby starts to wriggle if you put it on the lange or gets rid of it alone? It's time to propose a turbulette instead.
How to swaddle her baby?
- The ideal way to swaddle your baby is to use a cotton lange, both soft and breathable. It will wrap itself perfectly around his body thanks to its flexible weaving and will let his skin breathe, without risking a rise in temperature. For this reason, ban synthetic fabrics.
- To avoid dislocation of the hip, make a loose swaddling that allows the child to move his legs unhindered.
- Of course, you should not swaddle your baby when he is awake during the day, but let him learn to play with his hands.
Swaddling the video.
Pregnancy radically changes your life. 5 lifestyle changes that you will not postpone
Preparations for the new baby start from the first moment of pregnancy. Old habits that are less good for you need to be replaced with a much healthier lifestyle, so that your pregnancy can run as smoothly as possible.
Here are some changes that cannot be postponed:
1. Always feel comfortable
Your comfort is more important than ever, because any negative emotions of the mother can be transmitted to the child. "Everything the mother feels and thinks is communicated to the child through neurohormones, as simple as transmitting alcohol or nicotine," explains Thomas Verny, founder of the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health. That's why it's important to give up your favorite heeled shoes or tight jeans that you wear frequently. It is a perfect time to wear comfortable clothes. You can start early to look for such clothes for pregnant women, suitable for both the office and during leisure, lying not to constrain your forms. In addition, no one will notice the difference between these and your usual clothes.
2. Give up stress and fatigue
The conditions under which the baby is exposed during pregnancy affect not only its development during the intrauterine life and birth, but also its formation in the first months of life or susceptibility to certain diseases. It is scientifically proven that among the elements that affect the baby include stress to which the mother is subjected. So if, for example, work is a big stress and fatigue factor, it's time to consider an early entry into maternity leave.
3. Keep panic under control
The anxiety of a radical change in your life can also be a cause for many missed nights. Try to do everything in your power to calm yourself every time you panic: meditation, yoga or even acupuncture. Not only are these practices part of an active and healthy lifestyle, but they help you relax and have a happier life. Good communication with your partner, in which to share all your fears, will help you feel that you are getting rid of a great burden on your shoulders.
4. Eat a little more and healthier
It is not the time to worry about your forms, but it is not recommended to fall prey to unhealthy cravings. Many women suffer from anemia during pregnancy, so it is advisable to maintain an iron-rich diet to keep up with the number of red blood cells. Prenatal vitamins often include iron, but it can also be found in red meat, poultry, salmon, tofu, beans, nuts and green vegetables. Also, any protein source is excellent, because they are assimilated by the child in proportion of 42%, as explained by some studies. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, raw fish and excess sweets. Excessive weight gain can affect the baby.
5. Make more movement
During pregnancy, at least 30 minutes of movement, several times a week helps you reduce back pain or swelling of the hands and feet. Of course, there is no need to exaggerate. Consult your doctor before starting any fitness program to make sure it is not too harsh for the child.
If this is the case, it would be ideal to lose a few kilograms just before becoming pregnant, in order to have an optimal weight since the beginning of pregnancy. Overweight mothers are more likely to give birth to a baby with weight problems and a greater predisposition to diabetes and other problems associated with obesity, Canadian researchers show.
A healthy body and a very good mental state are all you need for an easy pregnancy. With these things in mind, it will be much easier for you to adapt to this important new stage in your life.
Pregnancy Tags About pregnancy